Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 532 of 627 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If I am Trump I order a complete shutdown of the Country again.

Where is the National strategy?

Where is the unity with both Dems and Republicans with helping Trump out?

BTW, Trump is in serious denial.
    Is this the the unity and cooperation from the R's you referenced?
    Just the tip of the iceberg.
    What Senate Republicans BLOCKED last week:

—Rental assistance
    —Food assistance
    —Funding for COVID testing & tracing
    —Protections for workers
    —Protections for Dreamers
    —Resources for elections
    —Resources for schools & nursing homes
    —Resources for state & local governments & tribes
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

—Rental assistance
    —Food assistance
    —Protections for workers
    —Resources for elections
    I know i'm about to say this but i actually do agree with Mush on one subject. I dont think the Democrats can push a "wish list" out there and expect Republicans to back it. There needs to be some happy medium. Some places where funding should be immediate. Rental and food assistance is probably a non starter. Protections for dreamers isn't going to happen.

Protections for employees and hazard pay for front line workers should be an absolute yes. Further funding of COVID testing and contact tracing should be also be an obvious point of emphasis as should additional funding for states. More direct payments to Americans should be something that is worked out as well. I would extend unemployment past the end of this month but it sounds very unlikely that holds any water right now.

My biggest thing is why is the Senate not at least trying to amend these bills? Basically they've been sitting on some of this legislation since May and are waiting till after their July recess to address anything further.

https://twitter.com/themodalice/stat...457274370?s=19

Joe Biden planning on beating himself them fall. I enjoy listening to words come out of his mouth. He's so dumb.

This is not a pro Trump tweet at all. Biden is just an idiot.

—Rental assistance
    —Food assistance
    —Protections for workers
    —Resources for elections

Well Dr, how about just eliminating the police departments instead of just defunding them? That would help with allocating monies to those programs.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

The most current national data available.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../06192020.html

Also see for cumulative data January 22–May 30, 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6924e2.htm

If you scroll to bottom you are able to access past surveillance reports by week.
    Thank you Dr, that is a lot of info to chew on. I’m teeing it up 7:30 and will go through it all this afternoon.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm writing in mush on my ballot
    All you have to say is everything is free and you will get votes.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I know i'm about to say this but i actually do agree with Mush on one subject. I dont think the Democrats can push a "wish list" out there and expect Republicans to back it. There needs to be some happy medium. Some places where funding should be immediate. Rental and food assistance is probably a non starter. Protections for dreamers isn't going to happen.

Protections for employees and hazard pay for front line workers should be an absolute yes. Further funding of COVID testing and contact tracing should be also be an obvious point of emphasis as should additional funding for states. More direct payments to Americans should be something that is worked out as well. I would extend unemployment past the end of this month but it sounds very unlikely that holds any water right now.

My biggest thing is why is the Senate not at least trying to amend these bills? Basically they've been sitting on some of this legislation since May and are waiting till after their July recess to address anything further.
    I absolutely agree with everything you just said.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    he wanted to catch an orioles game before raping and murdering the locals.
    tmml

Ignorance is bliss

Mets. I agree in general. I don't believe anything I listed would be considered "wishful".
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Today is Trump’s 257th golf outing.

That is more than 1 out of 5 days as president.

Approximate cost to taxpayers thus far: $140,000,000

17,000,000 Americans are unemployed.

Lives lost to covid-19: 132,000 and climbing.

FORE!

If I am Trump I order a complete shutdown of the Country again.

Where is the National strategy?

Where is the unity with both Dems and Republicans with helping Trump out?

BTW, Trump is in serious denial.

I hope he does. Then I can get another check. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Why? I think you know the answer. We have a vindictive Senate majority leader who has vowed to squash any and all legislation coming from the other side of the aisle! The true spirit of compromise and cooperation.

Thank you Dr, that is a lot of info to chew on. I’m teeing it up 7:30 and will go through it all this afternoon.
    You are welcome. Keep it in the short grass.

During a television interview, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that 395 bills sitting in the Senate are not going to be passed. That was back in Feb!

https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mccon...t-pass-1487401

Spain's coronavirus antibodies study adds evidence against herd immunity.

Spain's large-scale study on the coronavirus indicates just 5% of its population has developed antibodies, strengthening evidence that a so-called herd immunity to Covid-19 is "unachievable," the medical journal the Lancet reported on Monday.

The findings show that 95% of Spain's population remains susceptible to the virus. Herd immunity is achieved when enough of a population has become infected with a virus or bacteria -- or vaccinated against it -- to stop its circulation.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...483-5/fulltext