Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 531 of 627 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No one says it’s all true. But so far about Trump, his reactions to Russia, Covid, civil rights, foreign policy, and the economy pre Covid, the way he handles the justice dept, how he lies, and much much more, the left has been right more then right wing voices have, and you know it.
    And the left is still unscathed by you?

Do I need to make you a list?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-05-2020 at 04:38 PM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

So does anybody have a breakdown of the cases?

Severe?
    Less severe
    Little or no symptoms
    Asymptomatic

Anybody?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So does anybody have a breakdown of the cases?

Severe?
    Less severe
    Little or no symptoms
    Asymptomatic

Anybody?
    The most current national data available.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../06192020.html

Also see for cumulative data January 22–May 30, 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6924e2.htm

If you scroll to bottom you are able to access past surveillance reports by week.
    Last edited by drt1010; 07-05-2020 at 05:03 PM.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Why has this become so politicized? Why is this even a campaign issue?

This should have nothing to do with politics.

I understand how bad it is. I’m just sick and tired of people picking sides with coronavirus. And that goes to Trump and Biden!

Both are poor with regards to politicizing the virus.
    Its become politicized because the president has handled this like **** from the time it came to his attention. Now his plan is to de-fund testing and hope it goes away on its on when we're seeing record number of cases everyday. Its become politicized because something as simple as wearing a mask makes larges amount of people in this country scream "You're taking away my freedoms". Its politicized because you have politicians who either don't take this virus seriously enough and declare victory over it or they'd rather do nothing while millions of people are out of work.

That bill for further economic relief during the pandemic has sat on the Senate's doorstep for 2 months now. Again jobs are not going to magically re-appear and the economy become like it was previous to the pandemic.

Its a campaign issue because its an election year. That's among what presidential candidates campaign on (other candidates mistakes) and although Biden is no saint, Trump's ineptitude has become very glaring in 2020.

You still make zero sense comparing the virus to heart attack and strokes. Not that I expected you to clear that point up.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-06-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Can't wait to watch the debate. An azz vs a ****. Going to be must see TV.
    I completely agree. I think it might end up being the funniest thing on TV all yr. Its going to be a total and completely shite show

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Trump walked out of a press conference not taking questions about Russian bounties and COVID. Also if you have been taking notice of Trumps actual speaking over the last few years, How can it be fair to say Biden is a poor speaker by Comparison .....?.....?...?.. false equivalency. Biden May make gaffs, Trump tells lies and says them badly. But if Trump dares have a debate, I don’t think he will participate, hope Biden refers to Trump directly as “ Benedict Arnold “ for Trump has betrayed our nation. Let it be said and let that be the label for the liar. Even his dumb base can get that reference.
    I disagree with u about the bold. IMO the only way Trump has of possibly winning is if he makes Biden look confused and question is competency.

Certainly not here to start a war or anything, its just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its become politicized because the president has handled this like **** from the time it came to his attention. Now his plan is to de-fund testing and hope it goes away on its on when we're seeing record number of cases everyday. Its become politicized because something as simple as wearing a mask makes larges amount of people in this country scream "You're taking away my freedoms". Its politicized because you have politicians who either don't think this virus seriously enough and declare victory over it or they'd rather do nothing while millions of people are out of work.

That bill for further economic relief during the pandemic has sat on the Senate's doorstep for 2 months now. Again jobs are not going to magically re-appear and the economy become like it was previous to the pandemic.

Its a campaign issue because its an election year. That's among what presidential candidates campaign on (other candidates mistakes) and although Biden is no saint, Trump's ineptitude has become very glaring in 2020.

You still make zero sense comparing the virus to heart attack and strokes. Not that I expected you to clear that point up.
    The orange guy has been a mess.

Now we have Kanye West running for Prez?

It looks like Trump told him to do this to split the Democratic Party with the black vote.

Interesting move.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Trump said that 98% of the virus is harmless.

Is he wrong?

The media blows everything up.

California is now the hotspot.

LA is in shambles with a 41% increase.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

I'm writing in mush on my ballot

If I am Trump I order a complete shutdown of the Country again.

Where is the National strategy?

Where is the unity with both Dems and Republicans with helping Trump out?

BTW, Trump is in serious denial.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Why did Christopher Columbus come down in Baltimore?

What is that going to solve?

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Why do people protest the 4th of July?

Don’t these morons know that the 4th of July was a start of our FREEDOM?

These morons, idiots protest about the 4th but they are so stupid to realize why they are even allowed to protest.....

Freedom you idiots!

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Why did Christopher Columbus come down in Baltimore?

What is that going to solve?
    He wanted to catch an Orioles game before raping and murdering the locals.

It looks like Trump told him to do this to split the Democratic Party with the black vote.

Interesting move.
    Kanye is not really running for president.

Interesting move.
    Not a chance. First and foremost he has to get on the ballot, questionable he can do that in many states. Too late for him to file as an Independent candidate in six states and it doesn't appear that he has registered with the Federal Election Committee, either. Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and West Virginia have approaching July deadlines, according to Ballotpedia.

Second, you can not just assume he would get ANY of the black vote. Do NOT take the African American vote for granted. They can see thru the stunt and won't be played by a tRump inspired charade.

Desperation at it's best. Publicity stunt at it's worst. Watch for the lemmings.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

If I am Trump I order a complete shutdown of the Country again.

Where is the National strategy?

Where is the unity with both Dems and Republicans with helping Trump out?

BTW, Trump is in serious denial.
    Where have I heard that before?

Now you want unity? How many bills are stacked on Mitch's desk? Some related to pandemic response and stimulus.