Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 530 of 627 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Brazil?

What about the US?

You act like this is happening in every city 24/7.

Less than 1% of the population has or has had the virus. Do you know how little 1% is? That means 99% of the population doesnít have it. And if you just go by currently then it is even less because of the running totals that go back through Feb/March.

I know the goddamn virus is real. I fully get it. I follow all guidelines. But you canít live in fear.
    It is happening all over the country. Measuring deaths and equating it to asymptomatic makes zero sense. Many, many people get sicks.
    Yes, thankfully our death rates are down now. But when people who tested positive start getting sick? What happens then? Use the same numbers that were happening, 15% who get it will be in the hospital.
    Florida has has 50k cases in 5 days. So roughly 7500k will need help. That's over 5 days. If it doubles? Triples?
    How long can hospitals in Fla take on a new 7500k people a week? Make it 5 percent get hospitalized, how long can Florida handle 2500 a week?
    500 a week?

And Florida's positive rate is second only to Arizona. So the numbers are crazy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2450JS

Eleven states averaged double-digit rates over the past seven days Ė Arizona (26%), Florida (18%), Nevada (16%), South Carolina (15%), Alabama (15%), Texas (14.5%), Mississippi (14%), Georgia (13%), Idaho 11%), Kansas (10%) and Utah (10%). That was up from four states with double-digit rates two weeks ago.

in Arizona, 1 out of 4 are testing positive. Florida, 1 out of 5

So when these people can't work until they test negative and they lose jobs, lose homes and are on the streets, will you start to understand the magnitude of this?
    When the hospitals can't accommodate a care accident victim and they die because someone with covid is occupying that bed, will you get it?

I truly hope the virus is becoming less dangerous, I truly hope we don't see either or any of the horrid scenarios that could play out if the surge leads to massive hospitalizations but if it does? Will that be what it takes to make you understand how poorly this is being handled?
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 07-05-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The ignorant irony, white Trump supporters chanting "Go back to where you came from" to Native American protesters in front of Mt Rushmore.

Can't make this **** up. Only in Trumplandia. Newspeak.
    And that idiot Colin Kaepernick calling July 4th a white supremacy holiday is just ignorant.

Either play football or be an activist!

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/colin-...ite-supremacy/
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

And that idiot Colin Kaepernick calling July 4th a white supremacy holiday is just ignorant.

One man making a statement that many would regard as true vs a group of people who don't realize they are chanting "go back home" to the people who were here long before them is a fairly different concept, you have to see that.

You just defend Trump and his people no matter what. They were morons. If you chant "go home" top the native Americans, that shows an insane lack of understanding and education. That's his base. Dumb, white and racist.
    I am not saying everyone who voted for him or supports him is part of that base but that's his base. DWR.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2450JS

Eleven states averaged double-digit rates over the past seven days Ė Arizona (26%), Florida (18%), Nevada (16%), South Carolina (15%), Alabama (15%), Texas (14.5%), Mississippi (14%), Georgia (13%), Idaho 11%), Kansas (10%) and Utah (10%). That was up from four states with double-digit rates two weeks ago.

in Arizona, 1 out of 4 are testing positive. Florida, 1 out of 5

So when these people can't work until they test negative and they lose jobs, lose homes and are on the streets, will you start to understand the magnitude of this?
    When the hospitals can't accommodate a care accident victim and they die because someone with covid is occupying that bed, will you get it?

I truly hope the virus is becoming less dangerous, I truly hope we don't see either or any of the horrid scenarios that could play out if the surge leads to massive hospitalizations but if it does? Will that be what it takes to make you understand how poorly this is being handled?

I already said Trump handled this poorly.

My argument is this has become too politicized!

Iíll just use the mask standpoint.

Trump or Pence could be doing a presser outside with nobody in close proximity and the media or social media people will go look, HE IS NOT WEARING A MASK!

Clown, I get the numbers and I understand people die. But 2.1 million People in the US die every week from all causes. Heart attacks, strokes, ect. If people can knowingly eat greasy burgers and fries do we shutdown fast food places? Hell in NY didnít they restrict the size of cups because of larger ones having too much potential sugar consumption?

And one more time....

China shutdown their cities but allowed people to travel to other places in the world knowing that the spread was going to be certain. That is the real issue.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

More false equivalence Nicky. You must see the ignorance telling NATIVE Americans to go home!

I bet that dip **** was outside launching fireworks all night last night. [emoji817]
    Kaepernick is the biggest phony out there.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I bet that dip **** was outside launching fireworks all night last night. [emoji817]
    Kaepernick is the biggest phony out there.
    I don't think he started that way. I think the initial protest was honest but over the last couple years, he's become something different and I agree about phony

Ignorance is bliss

In the event any of our dear MAGA friends need reminding:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279487999860969473

I already said Trump handled this poorly.

My argument is this has become too politicized!

Iíll just use the mask standpoint.

Trump or Pence could be doing a presser outside with nobody in close proximity and the media or social media people will go look, HE IS NOT WEARING A MASK!

Clown, I get the numbers and I understand people die. But 2.1 million People in the US die every week from all causes. Heart attacks, strokes, ect. If people can knowingly eat greasy burgers and fries do we shutdown fast food places? Hell in NY didnít they restrict the size of cups because of larger ones having too much potential sugar consumption?

And one more time....

China shutdown their cities but allowed people to travel to other places in the world knowing that the spread was going to be certain. That is the real issue.
    I don't understand why you keep comparing the death toll from heart attacks/strokes and the coronavirus. The former are mostly results of poor lifestyle choices. Getting this virus is not. You say you understand the difference but if you did, you wouldn't keep trying to hammer that point home. It makes no sense.

I don't think he started that way. I think the initial protest was honest but over the last couple years, he's become something different and I agree about phony
    He did it all for personal attention and gain imo. When he was having success in the NFL, not a peep. Once he began struggling, he started the whole kneeling thing. I have zero respect for that douche. He's as fake as fake can get.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    More false equivalence Nicky. You must see the ignorance telling NATIVE Americans to go home!
    The protesters are going too far with violence and vandalism. That is NOT A FORM OF PROTEST.

AND I canít feel sorry for any idiot who protests on an interstate and then gets killed by a car. Oh well, protest on the side of the street and maybe nobody dies from a vehicle. That was a senseless death in Seattle. Streets are for cars you morons!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-05-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

One man making a statement that many would regard as true vs a group of people who don't realize they are chanting "go back home" to the people who were here long before them is a fairly different concept, you have to see that.

You just defend Trump and his people no matter what. They were morons. If you chant "go home" top the native Americans, that shows an insane lack of understanding and education. That's his base. Dumb, white and racist.
    I am not saying everyone who voted for him or supports him is part of that base but that's his base. DWR.
    My argument is not about Trump. It is Kap. He needs to either play football and utilize his amazing talent or be an activist. I have no problem with either but pick one and quit using the NFL for a damn platform.

Why canít he just be an activist and then he can be a leader with whatever he is trying to change?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

So now we have 2 National Anthems?

What is the black national anthem?

And why is the NFL pandering? That is so fake.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't understand why you keep comparing the death toll from heart attacks/strokes and the coronavirus. The former are mostly results of poor lifestyle choices. Getting this virus is not. You say you understand the difference but if you did, you wouldn't keep trying to hammer that point home. It makes no sense.
    Why has this become so politicized? Why is this even a campaign issue?

This should have nothing to do with politics.

I understand how bad it is. Iím just sick and tired of people picking sides with coronavirus. And that goes to Trump and Biden!

Both are poor with regards to politicizing the virus.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He did it all for personal attention and gain imo. When he was having success in the NFL, not a peep. Once he began struggling, he started the whole kneeling thing. I have zero respect for that douche. He's as fake as fake can get.
    I agree 100%!

He is a joke!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place