Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 529 of 627 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Funny thing is your daily bursts of outrage, are based on the topics found on right wing media. You are unable to discern sound arguments from nonsense and between fact and fiction. You believe that sound media is fake news and you believe alternate facts. What bothers you is that media sources you have been conditioned to believe is fake has been telling you the truth. Why the loyalty ality to media sources and politicians who lie to you .??? For months I have directly said your indoctrinated and you have done nothing to cause me to retract that belief. You just dig in deeper to find solace. Btw watch this you have the time..., https://youtu.be/xecEV4dSAXE
    And who ever said the crap you tell us from the left side is all true?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And most of that are from asymptomatic people. You all act like everybody who gets the coronavirus will die.
    And a report out of Brasil that only 9% of cases are truly asymptomatic.

What part of overwhelming the hospitals donít you understand

Do you see anyone on this thread saying the virus is more deadly than it was?
    Do you see anyone saying it is going to skyrocket and start killing 20%?

No
    You see people repeating the concern that it overwhelms the healthcare workers and way more people die than necessary

But you have your head in the sand
    Itís ok. Itís what you do.

As long as your hair is pretty and your car is shiny, itís full speed ahead

Unless someone at the gym is t wearing a mask and then You get upset
    Probably while having a conversation with them about how weak and harmless the virus is and that the left side a the only reason people wear masks

3-2-1
    Letís see what you cherry pick to formulate a nonsensical argument

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Dear lord, Biden should just stay in his basement until election day. Trump is just making it worse on himself.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Can't wait to watch the debate. An azz vs a ****. Going to be must see TV.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It would be awesome if they both wore diapers

Ignorance is bliss

Personally, you are wrong on what I believe or donít believe.

I know one thing. I donít believe anything anymore from either side of the aisle.
    I know that what ever Fox or OAN news speaks about the night before youíll be repeating the next morning. A coincidence you been using the language of saving our history at exactly the same time Trump and Fox has. Thatís just one example. Btw, Trump signs an executive order to protect statutes but has done nothing about Russian bounties... Happy Fourth of July....

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Trump walked out of a press conference not taking questions about Russian bounties and COVID. Also if you have been taking notice of Trumps actual speaking over the last few years, How can it be fair to say Biden is a poor speaker by Comparison .....?.....?...?.. false equivalency. Biden May make gaffs, Trump tells lies and says them badly. But if Trump dares have a debate, I donít think he will participate, hope Biden refers to Trump directly as ď Benedict Arnold ď for Trump has betrayed our nation. Let it be said and let that be the label for the liar. Even his dumb base can get that reference.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-04-2020 at 10:13 AM.

And who ever said the crap you tell us from the left side is all true?
    No one says itís all true. But so far about Trump, his reactions to Russia, Covid, civil rights, foreign policy, and the economy pre Covid, the way he handles the justice dept, how he lies, and much much more, the left has been right more then right wing voices have, and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No one says itís all true. But so far about Trump, his reactions to Russia, Covid, civil rights, foreign policy, and the economy pre Covid, the way he handles the justice dept, how he lies, and much much more, the left has been right more then right wing voices have, and you know it.
    Listen to the words of a life time conservative talk about Trumps dereliction of duty to our https://youtu.be/zPXxrk9YEjg troops. You have 4 minutes to listen to this.

Just like when Obama gave out money to big businesses and the average Joe got a few pennies.

Save your crap!
    Your crap.... has no bounds in reality. During the Obama presidency as a reaction to the Bush recession and as a stimulus to middle class Americans millions of American home owners got the opportunity to refinance their mortgages thru a federal program. I was contacted by my mortgage lender and was told I was qualified to benefit from the program. Refinanced for free, and it saved us 365 a month over the 15 years of the mortgage. Geez your ignorant.

Just like when Obama gave out money to big businesses and the average Joe got a few pennies.

Save your crap!
    You're the one complaining about "government handouts". This isn't the same as 2008 either. This isn't something where government can create jobs through investing in infrastructure, technology, etc. This is a pandemic related work stoppage that is preventing people from going back to work and many businesses when returning are not operating at the same consumer base they did previously.

Consumer spending accounts for 70% of the US's GDP. You shut that well off and you're asking for big trouble.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-04-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

No
    You see people repeating the concern that it overwhelms the healthcare workers and way more people die than necessary

Probably while having a conversation with them about how weak and harmless the virus is and that the left side a the only reason people wear masks

3-2-1
    Why do that when he can argue something completely unrelated?

The ignorant irony, white Trump supporters chanting "Go back to where you came from" to Native American protesters in front of Mt Rushmore.

Can't make this **** up. Only in Trumplandia. Newspeak.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The ignorant irony, white Trump supporters chanting "Go back to where you came from" to Native American protesters in front of Mt Rushmore.

Can't make this **** up. Only in Trumplandia. Newspeak.
    Wish I could, but.. Can't say I'm Suprised.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/kanye-...mpression=true

We no longer have to choose between A-hole and dimentia. Finally, someone we can all agree on and vote for!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

No

3-2-1
    Brazil?

What about the US?

You act like this is happening in every city 24/7.

Less than 1% of the population has or has had the virus. Do you know how little 1% is? That means 99% of the population doesnít have it. And if you just go by currently then it is even less because of the running totals that go back through Feb/March.

I know the goddamn virus is real. I fully get it. I follow all guidelines. But you canít live in fear.

The death rate is less compared to March. That tells you more of the stat numbers are asymptomatic. And yes that is bad because it can infect people who canít afford to be sick because of underlying heath conditions. When the Dr posts a 53,000 new cases on a particular day he doesnít breakdown on what percentage of the 53,000 are asymptomatic and the less severe cases.

Maybe when I got off of the cruise ship back in Feb and got sick days later I could have had the virus?

And now Iím reading where they are just adding basic flu cases to the coronavirus cases which inflate the numbers.

Do you know why Iím am tired of the coronavirus issue or have that attitude?

Because this virus has become ALL TOO POLITICAL DURING AN ELECTION YEAR.

When you put people in baskets of what side of the aisle you support because of wearing or not wearing a masks then that said it all to me.

Flam just assumed I never wear a masks because I support Trump. WTF is that?

What about the young idiots who donít wear masks and are spreading the virus as some are asymptomatic? Are all of those people Republicans?

That is my damn point now!

This virus is just ANOTHER POLITICAL STATEMENT for November. And that is very sad with anybody who uses it for political purposes.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 07-05-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four