Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 522 of 627 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    He must have left those balls home when he found out Putin put bounties on our troops.

You know what, I don't want to hear a peep out of anyone, including you, who claims kneeling is disrespecting the flag or the military. The president doesn't have their back.

The same president pulling troops out of Germany because he knows it'll please Putin.

Those same people stay silent about Trump letting troops have contracts put on them by the leader of Russia. The one who defends Putin and kisses his ***.

At least you're honest and only give a **** that he's made you money. If that's all you care about that's fine. But step down off your soap box because any argument you have is pointless since all you care about is money and getting your car washed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I don’t even believe he made any money from Trump. That’s is just something he is saying to himself. Proof is in the receipts. He can show us proof without giving us his name or personal identifiers. It’s just a cult member doubling down on being a faithful balls deep to dear leader.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 07-02-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What about The Washington Redskins? The Indians were treated worse. But that name Washington Redskins is still going on in 2020. The Washington Redskins name is more offensive than some statue. Profit is being made from it.

Where is the movement for that?
    There have been calls for it for decades, you haven’t heard .? Also what’s the point of trying to rank who suffered more between African Americans and Native Americans ..? Why try to rank it or compare them what’s the logic or what you believe is logical ...

Conservative have made not wearing a mask a show of their freedom. Yes, they love the unborn and oppose abortion cause they are pro life. Yet, wear a mask to save an other person from risk and that is tyranny.....,

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    NYT is one of the most reputable sources in the world. Their 104 yrs history of excellence and 125 Pulitzer awards are testimony to their standing in the world of journalism.

That said, the Times does not run with a story that is uncorroborated, EVER. More than likely the story was well sourced, but the sources asked for anonymity for fear of reprisal from the orange guy.

Politics are a dirty business Nicky. Both sides are guilty. You can not in good conscious argue otherwise. However, I am not placing the NYT above reproach, I just think you are barking up the wrong tree on this one.
    For that reason I am going to pay for a subscription so they stay in business. We have to make choices with our buying power that matters.

Selfish and ill informed. Protect your head from rain drops but won't wear a mask to protect the rest of us from a deadly virus! It's not "your" choice when it impinges on the health and safety of others. We are sometimes forced into situations we may not approve, but do so understanding they are for a common good.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278424931798331395
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    For that reason I am going to pay for a subscription so they stay in business. We have to make choices with our buying power that matters.
    As long as digital media exists, the NYT will survive. Printed media has been in decline since the 80's.
    I still buy the Sunday times at the corner store. Some things die hard.

edit: New York Times’ digital subscription model is outstanding. Contrary to "some " peoples opinion they are failing, their subscription revenue topped $1 billion in 2018 and they reported $24 million in profit.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/08/b...criptions.html
    Last edited by drt1010; 07-02-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So what do we do about George Washington?

You get my point Dr?

We can go on and on with people who “CHAMPIONED THE PRACTICE during that time in US History.

They should dig him up and put him on trial.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Guy just doesn't get it. Still holding on to his magical thought process that the "virus will just disappear!" In the mean time 13 states are seeing record numbers of infections, people are dying ..... he ignores, denies and plays golf!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278406604627402752

He's been saying that from day one. At some point he could be right. It's possible it will go away at some point. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Btw, why not tell an African American that face to face just the way you wrote it, say it loud and proud in person.

You'll have no way of knowing.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested. Tick (time is passing). Tock (time has passed). Only a matter of time. My only regret, he will be out of office and we won't get the pleasure of him being arrested and removed from the WH in cuffs.

This is why Barr tries to obstruct and **** with the SDNY. Don't **** with the SDNY!
    Last edited by drt1010; 07-02-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    You'll have no way of knowing.
    I know that I heard on ESPN radio they reported Miami Strip clubs did enforced a social distancing policy between customers and performers. However with a loop hole, lap dancing was allowed during the pandemic. That is my fifth and final post of the day. I don’t know it’s true for a fact but could you imagine, dumb even for Florida.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Florida doing its best impression of New York.

Over 10k new cases today.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Day told her to get her **** together.
    She saw his beauty and complied.
    lol i wish

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Florida doing its best impression of New York.

Over 10k new cases today.

figures, just as BB is getting ready to start again and now we are squarely in the middle of a 2nd wave . I'll be surprised if they get this season started without at least 1 or 2 delays

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    figures, just as BB is getting ready to start again and now we are squarely in the middle of a 2nd wave . I'll be surprised if they get this season started without at least 1 or 2 delays
    Not the second wave. Still the first, the way the US is handling this, we may just be in a longggg first wave.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.