Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 521 of 627 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why do people care that much about statues to be honest? We have a world where white police officers kill black men for sometimes no reason and we're worrying about the statue of a confederate general or of a slave owning president. If they go away, whatever.

We're not erasing history. We're just choosing not to celebrate those who thought it was okay to own other people.
    Honest question, not trying to stir up a hornets nest here. What was the point of ripping down the Lincoln statue when he has done more for black people than any other president

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Honest question, not trying to stir up a hornets nest here. What was the point of ripping down the Lincoln statue when he has done more for black people than any other president

I'm still waiting for the movement to force Yale University to change. Yale was a slave trader and owner.

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2020/...le-not-likely/

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 07-02-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I also heard that Seattle pd finally broke up that stay woke area.

Seems that only after they marched on the goveners 7 million dollar home, she finally cared enough to orfer the police dept to shut it down

She didn't shut it down when people were being killed.

Only when her personal property was threatened.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

My only guess is that you have stupid protestors too. That riot mentality catches on quick even if someone has no idea what they are advocating against.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I also heard that Seattle pd finally broke up that stay woke area.

Seems that only after they marched on the goveners 7 million dollar home, she finally cared enough to orfer the police dept to shut it down

She didn't shut it down when people were being killed.

Only when her personal property was threatened.

Day told her to get her **** together.
    She saw his beauty and complied.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Day told her to get her **** together.
    She saw his beauty and complied.
    He is quite handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Guy just doesn't get it. Still holding on to his magical thought process that the "virus will just disappear!" In the mean time 13 states are seeing record numbers of infections, people are dying ..... he ignores, denies and plays golf!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278406604627402752
    WhT is he supposed to do? Go blame China for this. They shutdown cities yet allowed people to leave their country and travel the world. You donít see a problem with that?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The difference is most of our ancestors dont have statues put up in their names and certainly not in cities down South where racism was rampant previous to and after the Civil War. Many of those statues were paid for by white nationalists who embraced their racist history. We're past the point of celebrating ****** behavior. Let all those statues come down.

The only people who are against the removal of many of those statues are white people who dont like change. Those are many of the same people who dont like the BLM movement either.
    What about The Washington Redskins? The Indians were treated worse. But that name Washington Redskins is still going on in 2020. The Washington Redskins name is more offensive than some statue. Profit is being made from it.

Where is the movement for that?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Complaining about how soft the country is while fearing the removal of statues 😭😭😭😭think our kids will miss something if Thomas Jefferson, Colombus, Washington Statues are taken down, I don't. You learn about history in class, reading, or like you on TV. Take them down in a year no one will remember.

The problem is HISTORY is being removed from history books in school as well.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Btw, why not tell an African American that face to face just the way you wrote it, say it loud and proud in person.
    Look, Iím not for the Confederacy. So quit that argument. My issue is people go too far. Idiots tearing down Ulysses S Grant in SF is ridiculous. How about those morons learn some history before tearing down the winning General of the Civil War?

And show me one episode of Dukes of Hazzard where racism existed in the show besides some stupid car. Just blotch out the top of the car for christ sakes.

But we still glorify WASHINGTON REDSKINS?

How disgusting is that?

Where is the anger for THAT?

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

A question for Dr?

Why would a Country back in Dec/ January purposely shutdown cities because of a virus and at the same time allow people to travel the World leaving those cities? Yet we donít want to blame China?

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Mush give it up man . You are wasting your time fighting . Get your affairs in order and try to get right with our Heavenly Father . The end of the world is very close at hand

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I thought Trump did more for black people than any president?

Or, it's trump supporters tearing it down! They are afraid of the Lincoln project so they want to get rid of him.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    WhT is he supposed to do? Go blame China for this. They shutdown cities yet allowed people to leave their country and travel the world. You donít see a problem with that?
    If your house was on fire, would you do whatever you could to put it out or at least save everything you could? Or would you play golf?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I'm still waiting for the movement to force Yale University to change. Yale was a slave trader and owner.

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2020/...le-not-likely/

It's a good article. It shows very good points by both sides. I appreciate the contributors who discuss the aspect of this being a tit for tat by the far right while fully acknowledging the legitimacy of the claim and the slippery slope aspect of it all

Ignorance is bliss