Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 520 of 627 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did you read the article? The liberal state is going to enforce all rules. Desantis is not.

And no one has said Florida is the only state with this issue. I have seen multiple posts discussing Fla, Ca, Texas, SC and Ga.

The difference is Desantis's refusal to acknowledge he was wrong. Even when numbers were rising, he blamed more testing. That is what the issue is. Desantis's clear azzholery.

Enforce rules? Hilarious Clown. When Trump tries to enforce rules or laws he is then called a racist. Do I need to point out all of the laws he enforces that has the left crying?

Well, there are clearly more tests that have been done in June compared to March and April by far.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So where is the National Holiday Dr? Where is THIS celebration? I want to hear this one so please answer.
    I would be glad to answer if I understood the question. Please explain in more detail what you are asking? National holiday? THIS celebration? It escapes me.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I would be glad to answer if I understood the question. Please explain in more detail what you are asking? National holiday? THIS celebration? It escapes me.
    Right? Wtf national holiday you talking about mush? Feel like you left some detail out of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    NYT is one of the most reputable sources in the world. Their 104 yrs history of excellence and 125 Pulitzer awards are testimony to their standing in the world of journalism.

That said, the Times does not run with a story that is uncorroborated, EVER. More than likely the story was well sourced, but the sources asked for anonymity for fear of reprisal from the orange guy.

Politics are a dirty business Nicky. Both sides are guilty. You can not in good conscious argue otherwise. However, I am not placing the NYT above reproach, I just think you are barking up the wrong tree on this one.
    Don’t get me started on the NYTimes. They lost their credibility 10 years ago.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Alabama students throwing 'COVID parties' to see who gets infected: Officials

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/alabam...mpression=true

[emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357]

Alabama is last in education. It shows.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Don’t get me started on the NYTimes. They lost their credibility 10 years ago.
    Nick I was responding to your claim of an uncorroborated story.

You may feel they lost credibility due to their center left leaning, but the rest of the journalistic universe consider them highly factual and considered one of the most reliable sources for news information, providing proper sourcing and well-respected journalists/editors.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

https://images.app.goo.gl/8aCcG1uBETXW4nGz7

Roll Tide Roll

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Enforce rules? Hilarious Clown. When Trump tries to enforce rules or laws he is then called a racist. Do I need to point out all of the laws he enforces that has the left crying?

Well, there are clearly more tests that have been done in June compared to March and April by far.
    Cute.

I didn’t mention trump.

I mentioned desantis and his refusal to use the cops to enforce social distancing and mask wearing.
    I don’t mention trump. But you did
    I was discussing desantis and his foolishness and bravado that have now had a part in Florida’s cases increasing 500% in a few weeks

I didn’t mention trump. You did. I can see why, desantis is pretty much the same but only his mouth is orange (stained from the spray tan residue of orange Donnie)

And you keep saying you don’t like trump but you keep echoing his words
    But also, like trump, you fail to acknowledge that while there are more tests, the virus is spreading faster and a higher percentage are testing positive

But since you made it about Trump?

Ok
    What laws is he enforcing that has the dems upset? Are they laws or his wishes?

Ignorance is bliss

Oh

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

These symbol comparisons are getting stupid now.

Oh

I know the perfect man to take care of it all

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I know the perfect man to take care of it all
    Someone killed Bigfoot?

Noooooo

[emoji24][emoji24]

https://www.yahoo.com/money/coronavi...213340351.html

Trump apparently wants to go big with his next stimulus payment to Americans. He must be feeling the pressure. Now he wants to go bigger than Democrats. Wonder if the Senate passes it because they may look at him as a lame duck president.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/money/coronavi...213340351.html

Trump apparently wants to go big with his next stimulus payment to Americans. He must be feeling the pressure. Now he wants to go bigger than Democrats. Wonder if the Senate passes it because they may look at him as a lame duck president.
    In keeping with the sports theme of this forum.....it's a Hail Mary. He's going deep in a desperate attempt to salvage a presidency in shambles. Imo, a convoluted and contrived gimmick to "buy" votes. If the issue was concern for the people why hasn't he endorsed mandatory masks in public? Why doesn't he wear a mask? That in itself would de-politicize and save lives. Why hasn't he been more vocal in his support of social distancing and other proven means to reduce the spread? Why does he continue to believe, even in the face of record numbers of cases in 23 states, that it will magically disappear? Why the rally in Tulsa and another event planned for Mt. Rushmore?

In times such as these we need leadership. Instead we get divisive political gas lighting. Dog whistles to the racists. We get the undermining of science and aspersions cast at the media for reporting his egregious charade.