Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 52 of 627 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 9393
  1. #766
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I just did. Because of their system of government,. They do what they want. They can more aggressively enforce quarantines. They can appropriate whatever they want, when they want it. They can build hospitals in. days.
    China's society is also very different from ours. They are less concerned with liberty and more with community.
    ....and Nick if you want a little science to confirm what clown is saying, here are two studies recently published attesting to how China flattened their curve. One published in Science the other inThe Lancet, both respectabled periodicals/journals.

    https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...cience.abb4218

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...073-6/fulltext

    also covered in Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#735cd70f1ede
    Last edited by drt1010; 03-28-2020 at 08:21 AM.

  2. #767
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did you ever consider that because china is communist and because they can do what they wan with whatever funds and recourses they have, they can enforce lockdowns differently? build things faster? Control their population with less resistance?

    Probably not. Now you can.
    Yes the Chinese govt does whatever it wants , including covering up its true numbers , lying about everything And being able to make sick people disappear . And yeah they build things faster because they cut corners . I mean less than 2 months ago one of their own hotels that they were using to isolate people in , collapsed .

  3. #768
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,584
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ....and Nick if you want a little science to confirm what clown is saying, here are two studies recently published attesting to how China flattened their curve. One published in Science the other inThe Lancet, both respectabled periodicals/journals.

    https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...cience.abb4218

    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...073-6/fulltext

    also covered in Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#735cd70f1ede
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...press-freedom/

    And here is an article that shows China is lying about having no new cases .

  4. #769
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,226
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And save the bullspit about US being #1 in cases


    China doesnít tell is the real numbers and if anyone believes China you are so ignorant!
    WHO reports the numbers.

    But For sake of argument, let's say you are correct. Will we be able to say the same in a week?
    Two weeks?
    We are going to surpass them. Why does that matter?



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #770
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...press-freedom/

    And here is an article that shows China is lying about having no new cases .
    No, the article says China is lying. Which is what you are saying. So you agree with the article

    Is China manipulation numbers? Quite possibly. But they have slowed the spread more than any country other than S Korea. They have done a better job of containment than we have.
    But that is irrelevant.

    The idea the our president wants to relax social distancing, is troubling. That he is still talking about Easter, is silly. That the 15 days is in fact, done monday?

    What is important is
    The fact that NYC's death rate is climbing steadily.
    The fact that Spain lost 700 people and Italy almost 1000 in a day.
    That a church in Arkansas had 20 people test positive.
    The fact that New Orloeans will be decimated.
    The fact that Chicago is bracing for an enormous outbreak
    The fact that many experts fear California is going to get hit like NYC.
    The fact that Florida is going to get shredded
    The fact that every day the numbers climb all over the country

    But what is important, is making sure you say the president is good and has done a great job in this crisis and that the US is great. That's what is important. Making sure you say that your country and its leader has done a perfect job and that he has no blame in any of this. That is what's important. Making sure you don't speak out about the mistakes being made is important.

    Right?
    Making sure you never speak out is important. Making sure you don't criticize because some may think it's un-american or un-patriotic? That's what we should do right?
    Because you know what that is called right?
    Truly un-American



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #771
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,584
    I rather defend my own country and president than constantly be defending an oppressive communist country like China . I mean every other country in this world is having worse or as bad outbreaks of this virus and yet I am supposed to believe the word of the one country that didnít contain it to start with?

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I rather defend my own country and president than constantly be defending an oppressive communist country like China . I mean every other country in this world is having worse or as bad outbreaks of this virus and yet I am supposed to believe the word of the one country that didnít contain it to start with?
    Remember when Trump did not want the passengers of the cruise ship to be slowed on dry land cause that would raise the cases of Americans with the virus ? That was two long weeks ago or so.

  8. #773
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I rather defend my own country and president than constantly be defending an oppressive communist country like China . I mean every other country in this world is having worse or as bad outbreaks of this virus and yet I am supposed to believe the word of the one country that didnít contain it to start with?
    Your spending so much time defending a man and a family who would not bother to pronounce your name correctly if you died from the infection

  9. #774
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No, the article says China is lying. Which is what you are saying. So you agree with the article

    Is China manipulation numbers? Quite possibly. But they have slowed the spread more than any country other than S Korea. They have done a better job of containment than we have.
    But that is irrelevant.

    The idea the our president wants to relax social distancing, is troubling. That he is still talking about Easter, is silly. That the 15 days is in fact, done monday?

    What is important is
    The fact that NYC's death rate is climbing steadily.
    The fact that Spain lost 700 people and Italy almost 1000 in a day.
    That a church in Arkansas had 20 people test positive.
    The fact that New Orloeans will be decimated.
    The fact that Chicago is bracing for an enormous outbreak
    The fact that many experts fear California is going to get hit like NYC.
    The fact that Florida is going to get shredded
    The fact that every day the numbers climb all over the country

    But what is important, is making sure you say the president is good and has done a great job in this crisis and that the US is great. That's what is important. Making sure you say that your country and its leader has done a perfect job and that he has no blame in any of this. That is what's important. Making sure you don't speak out about the mistakes being made is important.

    Right?
    Making sure you never speak out is important. Making sure you don't criticize because some may think it's un-american or un-patriotic? That's what we should do right?
    Because you know what that is called right?
    Truly un-American
    What is truly UnAmerican is trashing your own country while praising an oppressive communist country like china . Itís one thing to express your freedom in disagreeing with your govt here in the US but itís utterly just ridiculous to praise China , when it was their piss poor effort months ago that caused the pandemic to get so bad

  10. #775
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,584
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Your spending so much time defending a man and a family who would not bother to pronounce your name correctly if you died from the infection
    I never defended Biden .

  11. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I never defended Biden .
    Well I am going to make you a promise. I won't discuss the topic with you again. You have too much invested in defending Trump.

  12. #777
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,063
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well I am going to make you a promise. I won't discuss the topic with you again. You have too much invested in defending Trump.
    Jorge is nothing but a troll. Has to be a dupe of someone.

    I like Trump, I think during his entire tenure he's been unfairly shitted on more than any other president from day 1.
    That said, no idea how anyone can fully defend everything he's done/is doing up to this point regarding Corona. Makes no sense.

  13. #778
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,584
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Jorge is nothing but a troll. Has to be a dupe of someone.

    I like Trump, I think during his entire tenure he's been unfairly shitted on more than any other president from day 1.
    That said, no idea how anyone can fully defend everything he's done/is doing up to this point regarding Corona. Makes no sense.
    I defend him because he is the president of my country . And to some of you nothing trump could have done or will do would or will have pleased you . So I honestly donít understand the constant trashing of trump , especially when every single elected official is as much to blame for not being prepared for this pandemic .

  14. #779
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,518
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Jorge is nothing but a troll. Has to be a dupe of someone.

    I like Trump, I think during his entire tenure he's been unfairly shitted on more than any other president from day 1.
    That said, no idea how anyone can fully defend everything he's done/is doing up to this point regarding Corona. Makes no sense.
    Well I can say this, we should all avoid him. We should all socially distance from Posada. Everyone should immediately. Like the episode of Stark TNG, where the crew encountered an organism that thrived off the fear and anger of other beings and they weakened it with positive emotions. But as far as liking Trump at one time, it was all epilogue is prologue for me. What you are witnessing with his lack of thought process, and divisiveness is why many of us disliked him at the onset and did not want him elected. If your a conservative you could have gotten a tax cut, pro life judges, and other measures you got with a President Rubio, Kassich, or someone else without the sheer lack of competence and leadership then what we have now. But anyway.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-28-2020 at 09:49 AM.

  15. #780
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,661
    Dr, Clown,

    I know we have it here. I know it is bad. Iím not arguing that.

    My arguments are with Chinaís numbers and how we surpassed them.

    The spin comes out now. The US has surpassed China...

    Why are we even mentioning their numbers to begin with?

    They are far from correct yet the media will still use theirs for a comparison to the US and that is a SPIN JOB!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •