Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 515 of 626 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 9379
    So for whoever’s counting, First Trump sells out the Kurds, then allows Russian jets to harass our Jets, and wow, does nothing but lie about knowing about Russian bounties on coalition troops, and US troops. Not a peep from RRZ. I have raised this point to you before several times about the Kurds and Russian Jets, the bounty is new and I guess you have something to say about this selling out of our allies and troops.

There

Is

Always

A

Tweet

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Not

Kidding.

Always.

One.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    So for whoever’s counting, First Trump sells out the Kurds, then allows Russian jets to harass our Jets, and wow, does nothing but lie about knowing about Russian bounties on coalition troops, and US troops. Not a peep from RRZ. I have raised this point to you before several times about the Kurds and Russian Jets, the bounty is new and I guess you have something to say about this selling out of our allies and troops.
    Not to mention his affinity for the worlds dictators, Putin, Erdoğan, Assad, Kim Jong-un. He alienates and castigates our long time allies in favor of the strong arm tactics of some of the most deplorable. He shows his true authoritarian predisposition. He longs for absolute power. He and Barr's erosion of the rule of law speaks to his ambition for control and power.

Thankfully we have a congress and senate, while some complicit, manage to provide at least a semblance of over sight. It's also fortunate we have a supreme court as an arbiter of moral reason. One of my most serious fears was allowing him more SC appointments. Imo that in itself is reason enough to hope for his defeat in Nov. Four more years and another appointment or two (Ginsberg and Thomas?) could be disastrous for the country longer term.

Trump would likely nominate Amy Coney Barrett, a forty-seven-year-old judge on the Seventh Circuit. A former professor at Notre Dame Law School, Barrett was nominated to the appeals court by Trump, in 2017, and she has already been considered for a Supreme Court seat—the one that went to Kavanaugh. Her politics appear even more conservative than Kavanaugh’s or Gorsuch’s!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Breaking with tradition, Trump skips president’s written intelligence report and relies on oral briefings

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9ef_story.html

This was back in 2018.

Now it's being reported by the New York Times(which I don't have a subscription to) that Trump got a written intelligence briefing on Russia putting bounties on us soldiers.

[emoji848][emoji848]

Last edited by RCSownsU; 06-29-2020 at 10:26 PM.

AP sources: White House aware of Russian bounties in 2019

https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e12...ign=SocialFlow

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As much as I didn't like people protesting during a pandemic, I understood the reason behind it. There's a difference between unnecessary leisure (going to bars, restaurants, beaches) and fighting against something that has killed millions of people in its own right.

Cause matters. Maybe to you it doesn't but people want change that will matter long past when this virus is over.

People focus so much on the protestors but forget the ****** cops that made people want to protest. If the Derek Chauvins of the world (and there are more like him) don't kill George Floyd, there is no ground swell of support for change, even though there probably should have been already.
    There is no difference just because it is a PROTEST. People would still spread it. And to even lower the risks BECAUSE OF A PROTESTS and call it necessary is a terrible excuse on your part. And basically putting the protest in the necessity camp is just dumb.

The damn virus doesn’t know it is a protest.

Geez, thought you had more brains than that but apparently you just keep this virus ALL POLITICAL.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

As much as I didn't like people protesting during a pandemic, I understood the reason behind it. There's a difference between unnecessary leisure (going to bars, restaurants, beaches) and fighting against something that has killed millions of people in its own right.

Cause matters. Maybe to you it doesn't but people want change that will matter long past when this virus is over.

People focus so much on the protestors but forget the ****** cops that made people want to protest. If the Derek Chauvins of the world (and there are more like him) don't kill George Floyd, there is no ground swell of support for change, even though there probably should have been already.

So the cops caused the protests? Geez....

Why didn’t black on black killings cause any protests? There is more of a problem with that issue but that is ignored. What about those families who unnecessarily lost loved ones?

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    So according to Kayleigh McEnany, the occupant in the White House is never briefed, he doesn’t hear or see anything, he doesn’t know anything, he jokes about everything and never says anything.

I want Kayleigh McEnany to be the President. She is probably the best WH Press Secretary that i have ever saw.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-30-2020 at 05:38 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I'm sure it would be difficult to prove but if there is a trail this should have impeachment written all over it. That said, its so close to the election, i doubt anyone tries. Trump better try to get on the voter's good side before November before he's burying himself. Biden doesn't even need to do anything at this point.

Yup just sit there and do nothing just like Hillary did in the rust belt states.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Go watch Oliver Stone’s 12 part series On Netflix from the 1900s-2015. Untold History of the United States. It goes through every President In the 1900s and shows how their decisions were not good. Every single President made bad decisions and tried to cover it up or hope it got lost in the shuffle. Obama is in there as well with his awful bad decisions.

So quit trying to paint the picture that Trump is the only President that does things like what is now in the media. Or think this is so shocking. I’m not surprised at any President with decisions that were not good. Trump is no different than JFK and no different with Reagan or any President with regards to shocking issues.

Stone just shows the facts with these and is not strictly opinion based. It makes you think a little after watching on how bad every single President was during their presidency. A lot of things I already knew about but there many I didn’t know and it kind of shocks you a little.

You can make a long list with all Presidents with the dumb decisions that cost lives.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-30-2020 at 05:38 AM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

If I had more time I’d write a list of all President’s and their stupid decisions that they had made.

Trump is no different than the rest.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Go watch Oliver Stone’s 12 part series On Netflix from the 1900s-2015. Untold History of the United States. It goes through every President In the 1900s and shows how their decisions were not good. Every single President made bad decisions and tried to cover it up or hope it got lost in the shuffle. Obama is in there as well with his awful bad decisions.

So quit trying to paint the picture that Trump is the only President that does things like what is now in the media. Or think this is so shocking. I’m not surprised at any President with decisions that were not good. Trump is no different than JFK and no different with Reagan or any President with regards to shocking issues.

Stone just shows the facts with these and is not strictly opinion based. It makes you think a little after watching on how bad every single President was during their presidency. A lot of things I already knew about but there many I didn’t know and it kind of shocks you a little.

You can make a long list with all Presidents with the dumb decisions that cost lives.
    . Fine, any of them running for re-election now .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If I had more time I’d write a list of all President’s and their stupid decisions that they had made.

Trump is no different than the rest.
    If I had more time I'd offer a retort to all the nonsense written above. Kayleigh for president? It ain't a beauty pageant. Trump isn't buried and mired in BS up to his hairline? A pandemic, protests, Russia, should I continue? Yes all presidents made mistakes, none imo, are as inept and ill prepared for the office than the tRump. The cops aren't part of the protest!!? C'mon Nicky that's a hard one to spin.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    If I had more time I'd offer a retort to all the nonsense written above. Kayleigh for president? It ain't a beauty pageant. Trump isn't buried and mired in BS up to his hairline? A pandemic, protests, Russia, should I continue? Yes all presidents made mistakes, none imo, are as inept and ill prepared for the office than the tRump. The cops aren't part of the protest!!? C'mon Nicky that's a hard one to spin.
    Not many Presidents are complicit with an enemy state endangering our soldiers. I mean that is worse then Benghazi. Where is the outrage. But in my opinion, Posada and RRZ should only get minimal attention. Do their opinions merit so much response ? I limit my interaction here to no more then 5 posts daily and no more then half hour of viewing every other few days. Like my mother told me “ You can’t argue with crazy people “. Instead we should try to prevent people who are so ignorant. Donate to public broadcasting so that reasonable knowledgeable voices may reach their family members for example.