Follow us on Twitter

Page 511 of 627 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    You can stop now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

BREAKING NEWS: The WH is working on a response to Trump ignoring Russian plans to secretly kill American troops in Afghanistan is currently being reviewed and edited.

We have obtained copy of the WH's draft response:

"BENGHAZI ... Hillary's emails ... Obama should be arrested"

Source: Me.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-27-2020 at 10:29 AM.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

2 US and 1 Afghan service members killed, 6 wounded in Afghanistan attack

The firefight is being investigated as a possible insider attack.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...mpression=true

One possible reason for the White House not responding is because of all the flak he took a month earlier for killing the Iran general in Iraq . I am not trying to defend trump here just trying to come up with a reason why there wasn’t much of a response from the White House .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The other reason is it could be an act of treason.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky I know you and Jorge love to spin that narrative, but it's just not supported.

Large protests not responsible for rise in Florida's COVID-19 cases, state health experts say
    By Craig Patrick Published 1 day ago Updated 23 hours ago Coronavirus in Florida FOX 13 News

TAMPA, Fla. - Research indicates large protests are not responsible for the current COVID-19 spike in Florida, or in other states experiencing a surge in new cases.

In Florida, Governor Ron DeSantis has repeatedly dismissed the protests as a source for the state’s increase in community spread.......The state’s health experts are finding a pattern that leads not to outdoor protests, but to indoor establishments where young adults socialize and drink.
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/large...th-experts-say
    Could you imagine people suggesting that the science has an agenda too? The whole idea of scientific measuring is to come to an objective conclusion but no, instead its a bunch of left wing scientists who are manufacturing data skewed to one side.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Could you imagine people suggesting that the science has an agenda too? The whole idea of scientific measuring is to come to an objective conclusion but no, instead its a bunch of left wing scientists who are manufacturing data skewed to one side.
    Could you imagine getting so butt hurt anytime someone disagrees with something?
    There is literally zero chance that protests and case numbers increase have no correlation. Complete BS.
    People are just afraid to say anything negative about the BLM movement.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Could you imagine getting so butt hurt anytime someone disagrees with something?
    There is literally zero chance that protests and case numbers increase have no correlation. Complete BS.
    I honestly could care less if you disagree with me. If you side with the idea that the data is inherently bias, whatever. Anyone who works in that community would laugh at you though.

There is some correlation. Nobody said there isn't. The idea that its the main cause like Mush and Posada suggest it is are not supported by the numbers. Call it whatever you want but all you're bringing to the table is "my feelings think its ********".

I'll trust the scientific studies over your opinion.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-27-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    With due respect 28, lets look at this from another perspective. If the protests were a "primary" source of increased infection, we’d see equivalent spikes in NYC, DC, Chicago, & other urban areas. We don’t. The outbreaks are exclusively occurring in TX, FL, AZ, GA, LA, MS—states that opened ahead of the curve.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: The WH is working on a response to Trump ignoring Russian plans to secretly kill American troops in Afghanistan is currently being reviewed and edited.

We have obtained copy of the WH's draft response:

"BENGHAZI ... Hillary's emails ... Obama should be arrested"

Source: Me.

This is troubling and serious ****! Remember, trump sent ventilators to Russia, in May. He knew about Putin's bounty on our soldiers! We have a TRAITOR in the WH, sending aid & comfort to an enemy as that enemy murders our military! Who in the GOP knew about this? When did they know?
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

With due respect 28, lets look at this from another perspective. If the protests were a "primary" source of increased infection, we’d see equivalent spikes in NYC, DC, Chicago, & other urban areas. We don’t. The outbreaks are exclusively occurring in TX, FL, AZ, GA, LA, MS—states that opened ahead of the curve.
    Thanks for not being an *** about it like another certain someone who tried to police our forum.
    I still think they have more to do with it than what's bring told, but it's interesting that it's only in certain areas/states.
    I appreciate you not being a dbag, trying to flex your mod muscles like you're better than anyone else.

Judge orders release of migrant children from ICE detention centers
    BY TAL AXELROD - 06/26/20 10:29 PM EDT

A federal judge has ruled that the Trump administration must release immigrant children being detained with their parents in U.S. immigration jails during the coronavirus pandemic.

In the order, U.S. District Judge Dolly Gee swiped at the administration for detaining families during the pandemic, and said that all children held for more than 20 days at three Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention centers in Texas and Pennsylvania must be released.

https://thehill.com/latino/504821-ju...CdyxUc.twitter

Anyone attend a Rally ? My daughter and several Of my coworkers did in NYC and New Jersey. They all used masks and gloves and tried to distance as the crowds allowed. In NYC when social distancing began photo graphs of NYC residents were provided and I argued that these photos could be misleading because they did not tell the whole story as camera angles did not show actual distances between those in photos. Our new reality for the time being will involve people being in crowds such as public transportation and streets. Key is PPE and keeping as distant as possible. NYC never stopped having people coming into contact at busy intersections, buses, and trains. The shut downs helped to greatly reduce crowd size at this point in NYC crowd size is probably the size or your typical Florida community or Southern Community. Difference is Florida and other states just refuse to believe they have to wear masks and PPE. They have the facts but prefer to believe it's parts of a left wing narrative.

Why is the NBA moving forward with their season in Florida ? Its their call but it's an indoor sport, they could host it in Alaska or New Hampshire. Why host their season in the new Covid Epicenter.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-27-2020 at 03:54 PM.

This is troubling and serious ****! Remember, trump sent ventilators to Russia, in May. He knew about Putin's bounty on our soldiers! We have a TRAITOR in the WH, sending aid & comfort to an enemy as that enemy murders our military! Who in the GOP knew about this? When did they know?
    They're all afraid to speak out against him.

Cowards, all of em.

Trump owns the republican party now.

Its going to be a long time before I will respect that party again.