Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 507 of 627 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    If the protesters have the same caseload as the general public then that means the virus is just as prevalent amongst the protesters as everywhere else . In other words the virus is pressing amongst the protestors as it is amongst the general public . And I already saidcpeople resuming normal activities in places like bars and restaurants was a main factor but it is not the only main factor . The real question is why You canít admit that the protests werenít a main factor at all.
    But you called it the main cause. I didn't. I said it was a contributing cause.

I don't consider it a main factor because the evidence says its not. You are just as likely to get the coronavirus getting a haircut as you are being outside protesting. If it was this overwhelming cause, you would see higher numbers among protestors where we can say they are daisychaining it to countless other people.

Its easy to place blame on the protestors (because most of them are from the left and we know how much you love blaming the left) and they're a large group of people. The fact is so are people doing everyday activities they weren't able to do previously or for that matter were continuing to do as more things opened up. Just because i can't put a number on people going to bars, restaurants, businesses they weren't able to attend, doesn't mean it didn't happen in mass. Human behavior doesn't helped matters either. American exceptionalism makes us think we don't need to play by the same rules and that our freedom to do things how we want to do them is most important.

Well, maybe this is a dose of reality.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-25-2020 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    But you called it the main cause. I didn't. I said it was a contributing cause.

I don't consider it a main factor because the evidence says its not. You are just as likely to get the coronavirus getting a haircut as you are being outside protesting. If it was this overwhelming cause, you would see higher numbers among protestors where we can say they are daisychaining it to countless other people.

Its easy to place blame on the protestors (because most of them are from the left and we know how much you love blaming the left) and they're a large group of people. The fact is so are people doing everyday activities they weren't able to do previously or for that matter were continuing to do as more things opened up. Just because i can't put a number on people going to bars, restaurants, businesses they weren't able to attend, doesn't mean it didn't happen in mass. Human behavior doesn't helped matters eitherm American exceptionalism makes us think we don't need to play by the same rules and that our freedom to do things how we want to do them is most important.

Well, maybe this is a dose of reality.
    Letís just agree to disagree , I honestly lost the will to argue with you about this . I am tired of fighting

Letís just agree to disagree , I honestly lost the will to argue with you about this . I am tired of fighting
    You can disagree all you want but none of the evidence supports your theory that protesting is the main cause for the rise in infections.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-25-2020 at 10:42 PM.

4. 06-25-2020, 10:57 PM

5. 06-25-2020, 11:18 PM

Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman

Reason
    quoting deleted post

6. 06-25-2020, 11:49 PM
    Reason
    quoting deleted post

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...covid-19-cases

Sucks. I wonder when any of us will be able to travel again. I know there's a bigger scope but its easy to miss the things you used to be able to do.

[QUOTE=metswon69;33512606]https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...covid-19-cases

Sucks. I wonder when any of us will be able to travel again. I know there's a bigger scope but its easy to miss the things you used to be able to do.[/QUOTE

Itís a shame but expected .

So while we are at it why not just wipe away all of the Southern States too?

Those States represent on what happened in history and people want to erase things that are associated with the slavery era. The Dixie Chicks erased Dixie from their name because Dixie represents the Southern States. Really? How more stupid can you get?

This is getting so ridiculous and pathetic.

And then these morons in SF want to take down Ulysses S Grantís statue as well.

Uh, his side won the Civil War you idiots!

Every single one of the people who are even associated with taking away this taking away that are not ERASING HISTORY. THAT will never go away. If you donít like what had happened in this Country then leave. You canít change it. That stain never erases no matter how hard you try.

What is next? Print new money because the people on the money had slaves?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

You could really cut down on the arguments if you weren't wrong about so many things.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

No Jorge from where I'm sitting you love to fight. You strike me as a classic contrarian. You are so entrenched at times, it leaves one wondering how genuine the argument is or is it just the contrarian streak in you holding firm.

That's ok. Lively debate is good. However you must also be willing to accept defeat when your argument is dismantled.

The Florida Department of Health is reporting 8,942 new cases of Covid-19 today. That's a huge spike and the highest single day reporting of cases since the start of the pandemic.

Thank you governor DeSantis for your diligent efforts and timely reponse.

In anticipation of a Jorge retort, while the numbers aren't as bad as other states (Arizona, Florida, Texas) California's spike is startling nonetheless: Hospitalizations have increased 32% over the past 14 days and ICU hospitalizations are up 19%.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Trump administration asks Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare amid pandemic, recession

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    #IstandwithGF28

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

18. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I bet the governors of the other 20 or so states feel the same way as he does and yet the only attacks are towards desantis . Bias much?
    The difference is his braggadocious attitude towards the whole thing. Well, if you're going to be that smug and that defiant don't be surprised when it blows up in your face.