Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 505 of 627 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9393
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Here is a diagram to add to the discussion before.

Florida is on its own, it's actually decreased testing recently and has actually seen a huge increase in positive % of cases.

States like Texas and Arizona are seeing a much higher % of cases at a much higher rate than higher % of tests.

States like California and North Carolina are running a higher % of tests, and the % of positives is closer in like to the increase in testing, but they are still running a higher % of positive cases than % results.

States like NY / Illinois / Indiana have seen an increase in testing, but a decrease in positive tests.

https://www.propublica.org/article/s...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-25-2020 at 06:16 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

And now what we saw happen in NYC, which has been a huge concern of mine, is hospital bed availability.

In parts of Texas, there are basically no icu beds left.

I'm concerned how this will continue in other states if they don't get a handle on cases.

As of Thursday morning, the state reported that 4,739 patients were hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19 infections. That compares to 1,511 on Memorial Day. The Texas Medical Center, which encompasses several major teaching hospitals in Houston,*reported that 97% of its 1,330 ICU beds were full on Wednesday. It expects to exceed its ICU capacity by Thursday and then run through its “sustainable surge capacity” in about 12 days. The situation is so dire that Texas Children’s Hospital is*now admitting adult patients*because of the spike

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Here is a diagram to add to the discussion before.

Florida is on its own, it's actually decreased testing recently and has actually seen a huge increase in positive % of cases.

States like Texas and Arizona are seeing a much higher % of cases at a much higher rate than higher % of tests.

States like California and North Carolina are running a higher % of tests, and the % of positives is closer in like to the increase in testing, but they are still running a higher % of positive cases than % results.

States like NY / Illinois / Indiana have seen an increase in testing, but a decrease in positive tests.

But we have been told in this thread time and time again that most of the new cases was from protestors and increased testing.

I blame that gosh darn maga rally!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I blame that gosh darn maga rally!
    Oddly enough, tusla saw a huge spike in covid cases just after his rally. It was just too soon to say it's from his rally, that particular spike most definitely was not related.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    But we have been told in this thread time and time again that most of the new cases was from protestors and increased testing.
    [emoji2371][emoji2371]

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Oddly enough, tusla saw a huge spike in covid cases just after his rally. It was just too soon to say it's from his rally, that particular spike most definitely was not related.

Makes sense.
    People get mad about the Trump rally, so they make cases go up.
    People support the protesting, so they have zero affect on cases.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Of course you leave out the amount of people traveling from the north to the south and west . And what age group is coming up with the most new cases and what is the age group for most of the protesters ?

Makes sense.
    They say it was the bars and restaurants that caused to spike , but where do you think the protesters went after they were done protesting ? They didn’t all go home .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Of course you leave out the amount of people traveling from the north to the south and west . And what age group is coming up with the most new cases and what is the age group for most of the protesters ?
    You tend to think this strictly spreads from the North to other places. You do realize this can be indigenous to areas without interstate travel and many states had quarantine orders in place as early as May. Not to mention air travel has almost been nonexistent since March with all the travel restrictions.

Again, I showed you multiple links that say the protests have had little to no effect on coronavirus cases. Its your job to prove your theory with something of substance. You haven't.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-25-2020 at 07:19 PM.

They say it was the bars and restaurants that caused to spike , but where do you think the protesters went after they were done protesting ? They didn’t all go home .
    https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...tests-protests

Followings weeks of massive protests in the wake of the killing of George Floyd, several hundred demonstrators in Massachusetts have tested positive for COVID-19.

But given the size of the gatherings, Gov. Charlie Baker said Tuesday that officials are pleased with those results.

Massachusetts launched more than 50 free pop-up testing sites last week for people who had recently participated in a large gathering, given the elevated risk of the coronavirus spreading through large crowds.

During a press conference Tuesday morning, Baker said that 17,617 tests were conducted over the two-day period and that 2.5 percent came back positive for COVID-19, which he noted was a rate that is “reasonably consistent” with the statewide numbers. As of Monday, the state’s seven-day average positive COVID-19 test rate was 1.9 percent, down 93 percent from mid-April.

I think it's a combination of everything. Protests, places reopening, people relaxing on the social distancing/PPE wearing.

Makes sense.
    I mean I get both sides of it. People are free to do as they please. Actions have consequences though so it'll be interesting to see.

I think it's a combination of everything. Protests, places reopening, people relaxing on the social distancing/PPE wearing.
    A particular person here is claiming it's mainly the protests though.

When it's clearly multiple reasons and not one particular thing.

I think people are upset that he's having the rally because it's totally unnecessary and just an unneeded risk to take. Of course it's their right to do it, but people have a right to respond.

The protests at least have valid reasoning behind them. Again same situation, people have a right to attend them, people also have a right to respond

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-25-2020 at 07:28 PM.

I guess it must be extremely difficult to completely read other peoples entire post and to do a little research on your posts to make sure your opinions are accurate and valid.
    Last edited by dayners81; 06-25-2020 at 07:56 PM.