Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 497 of 627 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Biden will seal it when he chooses Harris as his running mate . He has no choice but to choose her
    Yeah it definitely looks like he is going to pick a woman to be his VP choice. I'm not certain it will be a minority female though. We'll see. I am surprised he hasn't picked one yet.

Aunt Jemima for VP!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Aunt Jemima for VP!
    Hard to do that when they are discontinuing her and Uncle Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Hard to do that when they are discontinuing her and Uncle Ben.
    That explains why Mrs. Buttersworth is in my fridge. Auntie J retired from the syrup biz to team up with Joe "I forgot what I'm doing" Biden and rescue the good ol US of A. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That explains why Mrs. Buttersworth is in my fridge. Auntie J retired from the syrup biz to team up with Joe "I forgot what I'm doing" Biden and rescue the good ol US of A. Can't wait!
    TMML
    I agree Biden will choose a woman VP but he has to be careful. If he pick the wrong one that has too much negativity about the country in her message then i doubt it will be a good choice. From what i have seen/read the country wants someone to help unite the country again not to continue to tear it apart

I read itís between Harris and warren . With rice being an outside chance

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I read itís between Harris and warren . With rice being an outside chance
    as in Condi Rice? that would be an interesting choice for him with her conservative roots. I like her and her politics, plus she is the 1st ever woman member at Augusta National. She's a very strong Black woman and with her conservative base could go a very long way to dipping into Trump conservative base. I would really like that ticket better than the other choices i've heard

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    as in Condi Rice? that would be an interesting choice for him with her conservative roots. I like her and her politics, plus she is the 1st ever woman member at Augusta National. She's a very strong Black woman and with her conservative base could go a very long way to dipping into Trump conservative base. I would really like that ticket better than the other choices i've heard
    Susan Rice. She's my favorite of the group. She was in Hilary's camp so they may steer clear of her but she's super smart.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    It would have been awesome. She was asked by Trump back in 2016 but she's not interested in politics and she's not shown any inkling of joining the left.

Cracks are not only forming in the foundation they are now visible !

Republican former U.S. national security officials to back Biden
    Reuters
    TIM REID
    Jun 23rd 2020 12:14PM
    WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials are forming a group that will back Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, people familiar with the effort said, in a further sign that President Donald Trump has alienated some members of his own party.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23U2LY

I completely forgot about Susan Rice. With her heavy involvement with Hillary that might cause them to stay away. I just don't trust anyone who was heavily involved with th Clinton's

BTW baseball is back and in about a month we get to see Cole start his first game in YS. That is if we can actually can get to the start of the season with a healthy roster. If we can stay healthy we're going to be tough to beat

Where is the rule of law with the mob ripping down and vandalizing statues or monuments?

What message does that send?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

The Seattle Mayor needs to STFU. She allows that garbage and called it a summer of love. Now she is getting pressure from business owners who are fed up with that crap.

That is not a protest. I donít care how you slice it.

The idiotic Seattle Mayor wanted it and she got it and now she has to deal with it because it got out of hand. It serves her right!

I just shake my head with her recent pressers....typical liberal Mayor.

Why canít those idiots pool their money together and buy some land and put their tents there with a commune?

What a bunch of losers.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-24-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The Republican party produces duds too. The fact that Trump was the Republican party nominee in 2016 should tell you that. They had 8 years to find a candidate and a business man/reality show star who was a former Democrat won their party's nomination. It's funny you don't see the irony in that as you type it but what's new I guess.

I'm not a Joe Biden fan but his resume says he can be president. 30+ years as a US senator, 8 years as a VP, etc.

I dont think you're going to see a lot of Dems voting for Trump. I do think the bigger problem is Election day turnout. If Biden loses, its because he couldn't get enough people to vote for him.

Iím not bragging about any Republican. Where did I say that?

Iím strictly talking about the past 3+ years with the Democrats preparation in putting out a good candidate besides Joe Biden. I donít care about the crummy Republicans that were out in years past.

3+ years and Joe Biden is the BEST?

Come on, they could have done better and you know that.

Bernie basically ruined the Dems in 2016 and has done the same in 2020. If he would have just stayed out of running in for President then maybe a different person could have been the one challenging Biden for the nomination.

The real problem and this what the Democrats like Pelosi wonít admit is that the Democratic Party has swayed too far left. The far left of the wing wants full control. The more centered Democrats know that wonít work in 2020 or even if it will ever work. And there you go, Joe Biden.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    So thousands of people there and you don't think they were near anyone? Okay........
    But the people protesting with no social distancing is ok?

Save it John!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place