Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 496 of 627 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 9393
    Nuke the whole area

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    what they are not reporting is that the dumb *** mayor and many city counsel members are warning *** if they go in there and break it up i could be grounds for termination. There has been close to 2 dozen rapes that reported, countless shooting, gang style assaults, along with massive property destruction and the leader of the city don't really want to do what necessary to take that area of the city back or put the deserving criminals behind bars.

What i mean by deserving criminals behind bars i'm talking about the agitators that are a part or inciting violence, not the peaceful protesters that are up there trying to accomplish awareness to their movement
    So stupid.

For a group that's not for the border wall and anti-''Assault rifle'', they sure were quick to put up a wall of their own and secure it with members sporting ''Assault rifles''

Ironic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

what they are not reporting is that the dumb *** mayor and many city counsel members are warning *** if they go in there and break it up i could be grounds for termination. There has been close to 2 dozen rapes that reported, countless shooting, gang style assaults, along with massive property destruction and the leader of the city don't really want to do what necessary to take that area of the city back or put the deserving criminals behind bars.

What i mean by deserving criminals behind bars i'm talking about the agitators that are a part or inciting violence, not the peaceful protesters that are up there trying to accomplish awareness to their movement
    So in other words that zone in Seattle turned to anarchy . Can’t say that surprised me

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    So stupid.

For a group that's not for the border wall and anti-''Assault rifle'', they sure were quick to put up a wall of their own and secure it with members sporting ''Assault rifles''

Ironic.

It’s not ironic at all when you ask yourself this question . If you remove “ assault” rifles from the law abiding citizens , then who is left that does have them?

Oregon County Issues Directive For Everyone To Wear Face Masks — Except ‘People Of Color’

On Tuesday, Lincoln county health officials wrote in their*guidelines, “people of color who have heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment due to wearing face coverings in public” are exempt from this rule.
    https://breaking911.com/oregon-count...-white-person/

Yikes.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I never said you outright supported communism , but you aren’t exactly showing that you are against it either when you keep praising some of the policies that are used by a communist state and leader to spread his policies .
    how am i praising anything other than the quality of their healthcare according to the WHO. To say a country does 1 thing well by no means mean that i or anyone else condones the action of their dictator or his choice in political ideals. Communism is a horrible, awful thing that has killed millions of people.

So stupid.

Ironic.

i thought so as well. The walls went up and the illegal, fully automatic assault rifles were being openly carried and even discharged into the air to scare people. The whole thing was a joke and put a big black eye on Seattle and the movement these idiots were trying to support. They had guys walking around carrying mp-5's with bump stocks a silencers on them. If u get caught with that kind of gun with a suppressor/ silencer on it you can get up to 15yrs in jail and these idiots are showing them off and openly firing them in front of cameras on the news and bragging they can shoot through police body armor and they aren't scared to use them to keep law enforcement out of their "zone"

If it doesn''t get better very soon i could see Trump getting involved and getting the national guard to get them out.

Oregon County Issues Directive For Everyone To Wear Face Masks — Except ‘People Of Color’

Yikes.

WOW, thats bad

Yikes.

Lolololololololololol

WOW, thats bad
    Watch the virus spikes in the black communities there and then they say it’s because of racism or something

how am i praising anything other than the quality of their healthcare according to the WHO. To say a country does 1 thing well by no means mean that i or anyone else condones the action of their dictator or his choice in political ideals. Communism is a horrible, awful thing that has killed millions of people.

i thought so as well. The walls went up and the illegal, fully automatic assault rifles were being openly carried and even discharged into the air to scare people. The whole thing was a joke and put a big black eye on Seattle and the movement these idiots were trying to support. They had guys walking around carrying mp-5's with bump stocks a silencers on them. If u get caught with that kind of gun with a suppressor/ silencer on it you can get up to 15yrs in jail and these idiots are showing them off and openly firing them in front of cameras on the news and bragging they can shoot through police body armor and they aren't scared to use them to keep law enforcement out of their "zone"

If it doesn''t get better very soon i could see Trump getting involved and getting the national guard to get them out.
    I wonder if anyone here still thinks those guns and equipment should be illegal ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-23-2020 at 11:15 PM.

So do you still think those guns and equipment should be illegal ?
    I'd give u my opinion but u obviously don't take the time to read it, kinda like u not taking the time to watch games so u know the difference between a pull hitter and one who prefers to go the opposite way

I'd give u my opinion but u obviously don't take the time to read it, kinda like u not taking the time to watch games so u know the difference between a pull hitter and one who prefers to go the opposite way
    Lmaoooooo

I agree with u getting the kids out to vote in large numbers would certainly favor Biden but thats also been a problem historically. For about the last 20 yrs young people have been very willing to volunteer and campaign for a candidate but getting them to actually cast a vote is a lot harder to accomplish

With the way things have gone this yr, neither out come would shock me. I do think more things probably have to go Bidens direction to win than Trump. Biden needs a big turnout, he needs the kids to turnout in record numbers and he absolutely has to get the majority of the Sanders people to come out and vote for him. IMO to win he'll need a solid % of all 3 groups to beat Trump.

I'm going to be very interested to see if the polls really turn out to be legit this time around. I saw 1 today that had Biden leading by 20+ points, no way i believe that, even with as awful as Trump has been. Its going to be interesting to see how thins play out
    Let's see how badly people want change. If you can have millions protest, they can certainly be at the polls on November 3rd. I'm not suggesting that Biden is this instrument of reforming Washington DC and America but he's not Trump.

Another strike for Trump is older conservatives are less likely to show up on Election day if the coronavirus is still infecting 1000s of people a day. I really don't know what Trump is going to campaign on either. Last impressions are usually the most memorable ones. Basically his platform is "I'm better than Sleepy Joe".

I do think Biden needs help. That said, Trump has dug some of his own grave. This isn't just about Biden. Its about people's lack of trust in Trump as well. If that continues growing, Trump is in trouble. He's going to need the next 4 months to go very differently than the last 4 months have.

The polls are pretty useless imo. Just about every poll had Hilary winning in 2016 and she didn't. Part of that I think is also because we weren't ready to elect a woman president. The difference here is you can read the tea leaves a bit. There is an opening for Biden that wasn't there for Hillary.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-23-2020 at 11:30 PM.

Watch the virus spikes in the black communities there and then they say it’s because of racism or something
    Coronavirus is racist. [emoji817]

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Let's see how badly people want change. If you can have millions protest, they can certainly be at the polls on November 3rd. I'm not suggesting that Biden is this instrument of reforming Washington DC and America but he's not Trump.

Another strike for Trump is older conservatives are less likely to show up on Election day if the coronavirus is still infecting 1000s of people a day. I really don't know what Trump is going to campaign on either. Last impressions are usually the most memorable ones. Basically his platform is "I'm better than Sleepy Joe".

I do think Biden needs help. That said, Trump has dug some of his own grave. This isn't just about Biden. Its about people's lack of trust in Trump as well. If that continues growing, Trump is in trouble. He's going to need the next 4 months to go very differently than the last 4 months have.

The polls are pretty useless imo. Just about every poll had Hilary winning in 2016 and she didn't. The difference here is you can read the tea leaves a bit. There is an opening for Biden that wasn't there for Hilary.

Biden will seal it when he chooses Harris as his running mate . He has no choice but to choose her