Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 494 of 627 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Political correctness has ruined this Country.

You canít say this you canít say that before some person calls you a racist or takes things out of context and puts you in the same basket as other racist that are true racist.
    I agree about PC

Iím not talking about misinformed or or unaware racism

Iím talking flat out
    But when someone repeatedly, makes racist comment,
    Repeatedly supports racist protocols and views.

Iíd say theyíre racist And not a little bit. I would say unapologetically racist

Ignorance is bliss

But the Democrats HAD 4 years to get ready!

And Joe Biden is the best they had to offer?

Hell Joe seems like a likable guy, one you can have a beer with at a baseball game. But that is the best the Dems have? Seriously? He is the one to face Trump?

I believe a lot of the Dems will vote for Trump just because of how angry they are with the choice that represents their side. This will be their PROTEST VOTE in some ways. How ironic is that?
    The Republican party produces duds too. The fact that Trump was the Republican party nominee in 2016 should tell you that. They had 8 years to find a candidate and a business man/reality show star who was a former Democrat won their party's nomination. It's funny you don't see the irony in that as you type it but what's new I guess.

I'm not a Joe Biden fan but his resume says he can be president. 30+ years as a US senator, 8 years as a VP, etc.

I dont think you're going to see a lot of Dems voting for Trump. I do think the bigger problem is Election day turnout. If Biden loses, its because he couldn't get enough people to vote for him.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-23-2020 at 12:57 PM.

The economy was roaring prior to the virus.

Blaming the economy on Trump NOW is laughable.
    It really doesn't matter. If it happens under someone's watch, people are quick to ask "What are you doing to fix it?". So far Trump has done little. They've produced one stimulus bill that hasn't produced infrastructure money to put people back to work and the Republican party has been sitting on the 2nd one for over a month.

You would think if Trump was concerned about his poll numbers he would be pushing the Senate to vote on a new stimulus bill.

People blamed the financial crisis in 2008 on Obama and that happened previous to him taking office. What's fair is fair. Same with people giving Trump sole credit for the economy doing so well previous to the virus when Obama's economy was doing very well in 2015 and 2016 before Trump became president.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-23-2020 at 01:07 PM.

5. I Think I remember trump say that the vaccine would be ready by the end of this year and people said he was nuts. I bet it happens to be widely available either right after Election Day or at around inauguration

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It really doesn't matter. If it happens under someone's watch, people are quick to ask "What are you doing to fix it?". So far Trump has done little. They've produced one stimulus bill that hasn't produced infrastructure money to put people back to work and the Republican party has been sitting on the 2nd one for over a month.

You would think if Trump was concerned about his poll numbers he would be pushing the Senate to vote on a new stimulus bill.

People blamed the financial crisis in 2008 on Obama and that happened previous to him taking office. What's fair is fair. Same with people giving Trump sole credit for the economy doing so well previous to the virus when Obama's economy was doing very well in 2015 and 2016 before Trump became president.
    The senate and congress doesnít have a good track record at listening to him . Plus even when they come up with a bill the fight over it for like a month before something gets passed . And thatís because one side wonít sign off on it if all their pork and garbage spending they added stays on it and the other side refuses too pass it because of said pork and garbage . Either way if the senate and congress didnít care so much about playing politics they would actually do their job . The better question would be , with Election Day just a little over 4 months away, why isnít anyone in congress or senate working on a new stimulus bill on their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The senate and congress doesnít have a good track record at listening to him . Plus even when they come up with a bill the fight over it for like a month before something gets passed . And thatís because one side wonít sign off on it if all their pork and garbage spending they added stays on it and the other side refuses too pass it because of said pork and garbage . Either way if the senate and congress didnít care so much about playing politics they would actually do their job . The better question would be , with Election Day just a little over 4 months away, why isnít anyone in congress or senate working on a new stimulus bill on their own?
    The Democrats passed the 2nd stimulus bill in the house a month ago. The Republican controlled Senate has sat on it since. Even if they are going to amend it, they should be working on passing a new stimulus bill.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Again, you miss the point. This wasn't about Castro or the communists. This was about the singular issue of Bernies defense of the literacy initiative. It did work.
    And the reason why it worked was to indoctrinate the young to continue his brutal regime that killed many people and continue to oppress today .i mean hitler had type of universal health care and I believe literacy was not low either during his regime but you donít see anyone who wants to be president praising hitler . I mean even the Democrats around him attacked Bernie for that .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-23-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Simple and not too much to ask.
    It is when you got a senate and congress playing politics most of the time and stalling or obstructing nearly every Bill or law that he tries to implement . The Obamacare fiasco is a prime example of that , trump wanted to replace it with something better but because of the Democrats and some republicans who refused to vote to replace it , we are stuck with it

I Think I remember trump say that the vaccine would be ready by the end of this year and people said he was nuts. I bet it happens to be widely available either right after Election Day or at around inauguration
    No. Trump said end of summer

The. Trump said they are ready to ship millions in a couple of months

Iíll let you check fact-check.org

Ignorance is bliss

And the reason why it worked was to indoctrinate the young to continue his brutal regime that killed many people and continue to oppress today .i mean hitler had type of universal health care and I believe literacy was not low either during his regime but you donít see anyone who wants to be president praising hitler . I mean even the Democrats around him attacked Bernie for that .

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Just look at our president he didnít have to praise adolph. He just copies him in tone and action

He literally used a nazi symbol.
    Yep. He used a symbol used by the nazis

Ignorance is bliss

He actually used a Nazi sign

The Democrats passed the 2nd stimulus bill in the house a month ago. The Republican controlled Senate has sat on it since. Even if they are going to amend it, they should be working on passing a new stimulus bill.
    Itís been shelved because a month ago the states opened up and because their main focus has been on the protests. That and because it contained so much pork and wasteful spending that no one in their right mind should sign off on it .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-23-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Itís been shelved because a month ago the states opened up and because their main focus has been on the protests. That and because it contained so much pork and wasteful spending that no one in their right mind should sign off on it .
    Again, they should be working on an amended bill then. It has nothing to do with the protests. It has to do with Republicans wanting to take a wait and see approach to the economy. Not to mention Mitch McConnell is a piece of ****.

Trump said today he wants a second stimulus bill that includes direct payments to Americans, infrastructure spending, back to work incentives, etc. Do you think thats going to be cheap?

Simple and not too much to ask.
    completely agree, you would think we as a nation would treat our vets, who fought to preserve way of life safe for us. If they put in enough yr or get hurt we as a government/ people should make sure they are taken care off and have a place to live. The rate of mental illness and homelessness among the vets is completely unacceptable IMO

The Republican party produces duds too. The fact that Trump was the Republican party nominee in 2016 should tell you that. They had 8 years to find a candidate and a business man/reality show star who was a former Democrat won their party's nomination. It's funny you don't see the irony in that as you type it but what's new I guess.

I'm not a Joe Biden fan but his resume says he can be president. 30+ years as a US senator, 8 years as a VP, etc.

I dont think you're going to see a lot of Dems voting for Trump. I do think the bigger problem is Election day turnout. If Biden loses, its because he couldn't get enough people to vote for him.
    I'm not sure if its going to come down to turnout, but the bigger the turnout the better chance Biden has of winning. IMO the real determining factor is going to be if Biden can get Bernie's Bro's to vote for him. If they stay home and don't show up to vote for Biden like they didn't for Hilary, it could be a very long night and the next 4 more yrs for non Trump fans.

I wish i could trust polls, but after last time with the polls almost guaranteeing her victory and turning out so,so wrong i just don't believe they are accurate