Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 492 of 627 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Trust me, they aren't even reporting half the crimes that are going on in there
    But was a joke from Day 1.

THAT was NOT a protest in Seattle.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why on earth would Bernie Supporters do the opposite of their beliefs and vote for Joe Biden? That makes zero sense.
    Because Bernie will ask them to vote for Biden. Because they will want Trump out of office.

Ignorance is bliss

But Clown, Joe Biden is the best the Democrats had?

That is beyond laughable. 4 years to prepare and Joe Biden is the one? Letís all laugh together, shall we?
    It's all relative Nick. Compared to tRump he's FDR, Reagan, and JFK ! So the jokes on you. Laugh all you want. Biden may not have been the best choice, I would put his experience and record up against tRump any day and twice on Sunday. D's had one objective, beat Trump. In their opinion Biden was the one. As I have said many times before, his choice for VP is critical and getting Bernies base to get on board is equally so. If they stay home, like they did in 2016, we could have a closer race. If you are honest with yourself you can not ignore the cracks forming in Trumps base. The foundation is unstable. (He cut corners again, used cheap concrete and non union labor!) Many are beginning to see thru the facade, particularly seniors.

I have a feeling had the D's picked Bernie or Harris or Amy or Pete, you would be saying the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Biden is going to pander to Blacks by choosing Harris as his runningmate. And people call trump a phoney
    His entire campaign from his bunker will be just about coronavirus and Social injustices. Nothing more and nothing less. The Dems are happy is is hiding in his bunker because of the gaffes that were not made in the past 3 months.

I love how people on here critique Trump for going into his bunker during the civil unrest yet they wonít even talk about Biden hiding in his hole. And save the coronavirus excuse. Hell, even Cuomo had pressers and still does. He doesnít live in a hole. Why canít Joe Biden practice social distancing with his campaigning? You know why? Because they are trying to minimize what damage he could do to himself and are using the virus as a shield. This is an election year, come out and campaign for Christ sakes.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-23-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Dr, do I do I need to list all of the bad from Castro in Cuba that just wipes away everything that was good from him? How on earth can you walk around all of the bad from him and come to the only good? You could do the exact same with Trump but you wonít because he is Trump.

And I know this about Bernie so save the bullspit. Iím just pointing something else out that you always talk highly of.
    Focus Nicky, focus. I was debating one issue, literacy and education and Bernie's opinion of such. This had MUCH less to do with Castro and the communists and much more to do with Bernie's defense of such. As I said in closing, "I am certain you will come back with a litany of atrocities perpetrated by the communists in Cuba, none of which I will deny or refute."

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Biden is going to pander to Blacks by choosing Harris as his runningmate. And people call trump a phoney
    He panders to anything. If they all ate shite sandwiches then he would agree with them as well and take a huge bite during a photo op.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Until we start seeing larger support for 3rd party candidates, these are our choices. Its very rare that the Democrats or the Republicans produce a solid presidential candidate.
    But the Democrats HAD 4 years to get ready!

And Joe Biden is the best they had to offer?

Hell Joe seems like a likable guy, one you can have a beer with at a baseball game. But that is the best the Dems have? Seriously? He is the one to face Trump?

I believe a lot of the Dems will vote for Trump just because of how angry they are with the choice that represents their side. This will be their PROTEST VOTE in some ways. How ironic is that?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah for sure. Even Obama and McCain in 2008. It just goes to show as well that even after all the backlash Trump has gotten for the virus, the economy, his response to the protesting, he still has a real shot to win the election. Its crazy the Democrats can't find someone to invigorate their base because this would be a slam dunk for them if they could.

My issue is what things look like on Election day. All these polls, all these rallies (if there was no virus) how do they translate to poll numbers? Yeah people won't come out for a Trump rally but will they still vote for him on November 3rd? Yeah most people polled will say they support Biden but do those people come out to vote?

Like you said, if Biden doesn't get help from Bernie's base, he's in deep ****. That will be the difference between him being president in January or Trump getting another 4 years. I will say though. Trump doesn't have a lot to campaign on. The country is in the toilet right now with all the jobs lost, all the coronavirus cases, the everyday protesting, etc. Its not good optics for his side.

The economy was roaring prior to the virus.

Blaming the economy on Trump NOW is laughable.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Why on earth would Bernie Supporters do the opposite of their beliefs and vote for Joe Biden? That makes zero sense.
    Why? First, they are not as antithetical as you suggest. I would gather they are far more at odds with Trump than Biden. So you see them voting for Trump? Or simply staying home? One I would say is an impossibility, the other more realistic. Imo, what needs to happen is for Bernie to get more involved in the campaign, get more vocal in his support of Biden.

His entire campaign from his bunker will be just about coronavirus and Social injustices. Nothing more and nothing less. The Dems are happy is is hiding in his bunker because of the gaffes that were not made in the past 3 months.

I love how people on here critique Trump for going into his bunker during the civil unrest yet they wonít even talk about Biden hiding in his hole. And save the coronavirus excuse. Hell, even Cuomo had pressers and still does. He doesnít live in a hole. Why canít Joe Biden practice social distancing with his campaigning? You know why? Because they are trying to minimize what damage he could do to himself and are using the virus as a shield. This is an election year, come out and campaign for Christ sakes.
    Fact check Nick. Biden was out campaigning when FOX accused him of hiding out at home.

Pressers and campaigning are two very different elements.
    Last edited by drt1010; 06-23-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, again, the rate of infection has increased. It's not just that there is more testing. The virus is spreading more rapidly.
    And at the same time people who have it are not all going to their deathbeds. I am not in no way trying to minimizing it. Iím just saying not every single case is the same.

Nobody will still give me a proportional chart with regards to the severity of each case.

The media on,y seems to focus on the death. And yes, one death from this is horrible. But when less than one percent of the population has this virus I find it a little crazy for an entire shutdown of the human race.

How do you know the spread is worse NOW than in March? We didnít have the testing as we do now.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-23-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

List the major things Trump has done to positively impact our education, healthcare, infrastructure, racial equality and social service systems?

If you want to list the economy, ok. I agree. It was looking very good before this happened. (A bit of a paper house but it still looked very good)

Clown, this is not about Trump. This is about Castro.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

He isn't. He clearly stated that he knew the hatred.

Even his comment on literacy stated that it was a tool he used to indoctrinate

Read.
    I know what he said Clown. My point is I wouldnít even ever mention anything good with Castro to begin with.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Because Bernie will ask them to vote for Biden. Because they will want Trump out of office.
    But that didnít help Hillary.

Oh wait, The Russians got in the way.......cough, cough......
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Focus Nicky, focus. I was debating one issue, literacy and education and Bernie's opinion of such. This had MUCH less to do with Castro and the communists and much more to do with Bernie's defense of such. As I said in closing, "I am certain you will come back with a litany of atrocities perpetrated by the communists in Cuba, none of which I will deny or refute."

All I was saying is the one good deed gets washed away with all of the bad. It is a waste of time even talking about the tiny good thing as the walls cave in with all of the bad.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place