Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 489 of 627 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No the middle doesnít support sanders because he is way too far to the left and on top of that during his last run for president he did in fact praise Fidel Castroís education policies . And ANY type of praise for fidel Castro is not going to get support from the minorities and middle of the road Americans . And that is on top of the support he has given to Maduro the Dictator from Venezuela
    Jorge are you familiar with Castro's education policy? How he managed almost 100% literacy in less than a year! A truly remarkable accomplishment. Painting with too broad a brush tends to throw out the baby with the bath. As of 2011, the median reported literacy rate for all Latin American and the Caribbean was 93 percent.

Does recognizing that Castro did accomplish some good, with a program that was very effective, make Bernie a communist?

I am certain you will come back with a litany of atrocities perpetrated by the communists in Cuba, none of which I will deny or refute.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So Bernie Sanders and Mayor Pete have the same political views? You do realize that individual Democratic candidates don't all run on the same platform right? If you remember correctly, Bernie had a huge base in the Democratic party not only from his 2016 run but this years as well. If Biden doesn't win, Bernie is your democratic presidential nominee.

He's too left for you. Bernie won over a 1000 delegates. Mayor Pete won 26.
    And neither Pete or Bernie won the nomination . Why? Because both were too far to the left .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge are you familiar with Castro's education policy? How he managed almost 100% literacy in less than a year! A truly remarkable accomplishment. Painting with too broad a brush tends to throw out the baby with the bath. As of 2011, the median reported literacy rate for all Latin American and the Caribbean was 93 percent.

Does recognizing that Castro did accomplish some good, with a program that was very effective, make Bernie a communist?

I am certain you will come back with a litany of atrocities perpetrated by the communists in Cuba, none of which I will deny or refute.
    I will take the word of Cubans here in Florida who actually experienced Castroís policies including educational ,that your praise of those policies is pure bullspit . You just donít Get that any praise of Castro will not go well with the Hispanic community no matter how you sugar coat it . Last thing anyone wants to hear is any politician praising ANY of castroís policies .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-22-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So Bernie Sanders and Mayor Pete have the same political views? You do realize that individual Democratic candidates don't all run on the same platform right? If you remember correctly, Bernie had a huge base in the Democratic party not only from his 2016 run but this years as well. If Biden doesn't win, Bernie is your democratic presidential nominee.

He's too left for you. Bernie won over a 1000 delegates. Mayor Pete won 26.
    Agree. He had strong support. I am hoping the young people who got aboard the Bernie bus also take a ride on the Biden train.

And neither Pete or Bernie won the nomination . Why? Because both were too far to the left .
    Biden has been a US senator since 1973 and was vice president under one of the more popular presidents in American history. He was a safe choice for the Democrats. I don't believe all of it had to do with Bernie being too left. The country is trending left anyways. More young people are affiliating themselves with progressive ideologies than ever before.

I will take the word of Cubans here in Florida who actually experienced Castroís policies including educational ,that your praise of those policies is pure bullspit . You just donít Get that any praise of Castro will not go well with the Hispanic community no matter how you sugar coat it . Last thing anyone wants to hear is any politician praising ANY of castroís policies .
    I am well aware of the hatred for Castro among the Cuban community here in the US. I am also well aware of the lingering resentment.

There is no denying the literacy rates increased substantially. Was it a political tool used to indoctrinate the young? Yes.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    9 hand sanitizers to avoid due to toxic chemical.

https://www-kron4-com.cdn.ampproject...immediately%2F

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I am well aware of the hatred for Castro among the Cuban community here in the US. I am also well aware of the lingering resentment.

There is no denying the literacy rates increased substantially. Was it a political tool used to indoctrinate the young? Yes.
    The fact that it was used as a tool to indoctrinate the young should be reason enough for any politician to NOT praise it .

Interesting article by the Washington post . Nearly 30 states with large spikes and we know most of those states werenít as reckless as disantis in regards to reopening . And on top of that some protesters who protested between may 30th and last week have tested positive for the virus and even a protest organizer got the virus too. Now they have to cancel a planned protest . Kind of puts a little doubt in that study that some were talking about here .
    And yes itís only a few protesters with the virus but I am sure they arenít the only ones with the virus .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-22-2020 at 05:36 PM.

How conspiracy theories about the NYPD Shake Shack Ďpoisoningí blew up
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/22/how-ny...mpression=true

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

NEW: 2 additional Trump campaign staffers test positive for coronavirus, both of whom attended the president's Tulsa rally on Saturday
    - Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    - Reuters

Unless those two guys were standing within 6 feet of the people attending I donít see how it is Something to get very alarmed over
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-22-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Way fo go Seattle Mayor. What a nice summer of love.

Rape and murder in the Chop Zone.

Now she was to act. Unreal!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Way fo go Seattle Mayor. What a nice summer of love.

Rape and murder in the Chop Zone.

Now she was to act. Unreal!
    Trust me, they aren't even reporting half the crimes that are going on in there

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Trust me, they aren't even reporting half the crimes that are going on in there
    I fear it wonít be long till we see that all around this country thanks to anti cop politicians