Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 484 of 627 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9393
    Why do a lot liberals send their kids to private schools away from the middle and lower class kids? They constantly talk about the poor and the people right below the middle class yet they don’t want their kids to have anything to do with them. Kinda of funny on their part...and some even want to defund the police yet they have their own police watching over them.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Go ahead Joe, stay in your bubble!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/democr...op-convention/

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Its one doctor. Come back when you have the medical community overwhelmingly agree that the virus will go away on its own. At this point, that's just wishful thinking with no actual proof.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its one doctor. Come back when you have the medical community overwhelmingly agree that the virus will go away on its own. At this point, that's just wishful thinking with no actual proof.
    So it's an opinion piece. Like some of the pieces you post.

Why are we attacking an opinion piece from others, but posting your own opinion pieces?

I'm no fan of Mush or posada, but your crap is getting about as old as theirs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-21-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Here are a few more doctors giving their opinion about possible weakening.

Doctors at*University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)*say people with COVID-19 don’t seem to be getting as sick, and those who recently tested show a lower viral amount than what was being detected in people earlier in the pandemic.
    https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...r-what-to-know

Now of course it's too early to tell. But, a lot of things we know about this virus, have changed over time.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Here are a few more doctors giving their opinion about possible weakening.

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...r-what-to-know

Now of course it's too early to tell. But, a lot of things we know about this virus, have changed over time.
    It could be but that could be because the median age of the disease is going down as well. Younger people tend not to get as sick.

I wouldn't bet on it going away on its own though. Not when you have 30,000 new cases a day being reported in the US which is the same amount as April.

Let's hope that is the case though. It would be nice if we got over this thing naturally so that a vaccine isn't rushed into use.

Why are we attacking an opinion piece from others, but posting your own opinion pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Is that you and your boyfriend? [emoji848] [emoji8]

Is that you and your boyfriend? [emoji848] [emoji8]

Reported for assuming my gender

Its dangerous thinking to take one doctors opinion as fact because it spreads potential misinformation that could be the difference between life and death. Trivializing the effects of the virus is a big reason we are seeing a spike in cases.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-21-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Its dangerous thinking to take one doctors opinion as fact because it spreads potential misinformation that could be the difference between life and death. Trivializing the effects of the virus is part of the reason we are seeing a spike in cases.
    Did anyone here specifically say that they were taking the one doctors opinion as the end all be all?

I only saw

''Hm..''

Are you just assuming because it's Mush, that's what he's saying. If so, you're just assuming.

It looks to me, like you're just attacking it because Mush posted it.

Based on a simple Google search, there are multiple doctors with that opinion, not just one.

I also already said that it's too early to tell.

So I'm not necessarily disagreeing with the thought process, just how you're going about it.

You're acting stuck up, like your opinion is the best opinion and everyone else is wrong; to be honest, it's getting old.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-21-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Its dangerous thinking to take one doctors opinion as fact because it spreads potential misinformation that could be the difference between life and death. Trivializing the effects of the virus is a big reason we are seeing a spike in cases.
    Exact same thing can be said about that university study you and others were taking in as fact

Did anyone here specifically say that they were taking the one doctors opinion as the end all be all?

I only saw

''Hm..''

Are you just assuming because it's Mush, that's what he's saying. If so, you're just assuming.

Based on a simple Google search, there are multiple doctors with that opinion, not just one.

So I'm not necessarily disagreeing with the thought process, just how you're going about it.

You're acting stuck up, like your opinion is the best opinion and everyone else is wrong; to be honest, it's getting old.

Where have i disputed anyone's opinion other than Mushs, Posadas or NJBaseball? I'll wait for you to show me. The only reason i do it is because most of their posts are based in their version of reality and not actual fact.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-21-2020 at 11:31 PM.

I only saw

''Hm..''