Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 482 of 627 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    True. I absolutely don't care at all about what you have to say in regards to getting excited for and donating to Biden's campaign. Not sure why it took you this long to piece that together.
    Then don't. But donate to something and volunteer with some charity. Conveniently you keep bringing up Biden when I was making a broader point about working and participating to help others in this time. Don't want to help Biden, fine. Volunteer with Big Bros, God'Love We Reliever, At a local Soul Kitchen. Just get involved. But it's baseball season. Oh wait. There is no baseball. But you valiantly tangle with Posada for ten hours day.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Then don't. But donate to something and volunteer with some charity. Conveniently you keep bringing up Biden when I was making a broader point about working and participating to help others in this time. Don't want to help Biden, fine. Volunteer with Big Bros, God'Love We Reliever, At a local Soul Kitchen. Just get involved. But it's baseball season. Oh wait. There is no baseball. But you valiantly tangle with Posada for ten hours day.
    Shut the hell up already, man. I don't know who you're trying to impress but it ain't working (in fact, it's having the opposite effect). Whatever I do in my spare time is not the least bit affected by what some self-satisfied, annoying dude on a sports forum says.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://youtu.be/JvJ-niY_F9Y

No more racist than Biden “ you aren’t black unless you vote for me “

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No more racist than Biden “ you aren’t black unless you vote for me “
    No one is condoning what Biden said. You're quick to point that out but not surprisingly never bring up the multiple instances in which Trump has used bigoted language.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Ah I miss the days when someone wasn't here and we were able to have more civil discussions. Also, where people admitted they were incorrect.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

No one is condoning what Biden said. You're quick to point that out but not surprisingly never bring up the multiple instances in which Trump has used bigoted language.
    Yeah like replacing one old racist white guy who says the wrong things with another racist old white guy who says the wrong things will make things better ?

I mean I understand the desire to remove some statutes..

But now we're removing them from museums. This is getting out of control.

No point in visiting them, if we're going to remove history from them. Caving to the mob.

Theodore Roosevelt's statue will be removed from the Museum of Natural History in New York City - NYT

By erasing history, we will eventually forget our mistakes. Mistakes forgotten are ones destined to be repeated.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I mean I understand the desire to remove some statutes..

But now we're removing them from museums. This is getting out of control.

No point in visiting them, if we're going to remove history from them. Caving to the mob.

By erasing history, we will eventually forget our mistakes. Mistakes forgotten are ones destined to be repeated.

Bunch of ****ing snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah like replacing one old racist white guy who says the wrong things with another racist old white guy who says the wrong things will make things better ?
    Except Trump has shown his bigotry since the Central Park 5 (which was in 1989) and continues to make racist comments like the "Kung Flu" to this day. Biden has his own flaws but what would it take for you to condemn Trump? Murder? Genocide? We had that argument about why people like myself don't particularly like having to vote for Biden when you were on one of your ban vacations.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b09071f69b9261

If you need examples, its easy to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bunch of ****ing snowflakes
    Not sure the point of museum of HISTORY, if we're going to remove HISTORY from them.

I get why people may be upset with this particular statue. But again I repeat..

THIS IS THE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, for crying out loud.

I'm so done with this ****ing cancel culture ********. They won't stop until history is erased, apparently.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-21-2020 at 06:48 PM.

I vote to cancel Yale University.

It's named after a man who was a slave owner who also traded slaves.

#cancelyale

Teddy Roosevelt was also very progressive for his time and many things he did in his time, are what democrats attempt to do now with being progressive. He was a social justice warrior and an environmentalist.

But he was a republican who was considered a white nationalist.

**Neither party wants anything to do with him. Republicans dont because he was a progressive / democrats because he was a racist white nationalist.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-21-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Except Trump has shown his bigotry since the Central Park 5 (which was in 1989) and continues to make racist comments like the "Kung Flu" to this day. Biden has his own flaws but what would it take for you to condemn Trump? Murder? Genocide? We had that argument about why people like myself don't particularly like having to vote for Biden when you were on one of your ban vacations.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b09071f69b9261

If you need examples, its easy to find them.
    Huff post , really? And I called him an old white racist , what more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I vote to cancel Yale University.

It's named after a man who was a slave owner who also traded slaves.

#cancelyale

I vote to cancel all universities since they all take money from rich white people and from the government which is founded by racists as well