Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 48 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 9393
  1. #706
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,772
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    He just likes to argue for the sake of it. I think it makes him feel important.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He's good for people's wallets and that means more than American lives. Same reason why Trump wants everyone to go back to work by Easter.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-27-2020 at 01:09 PM.

  2. #707
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He's good for people's wallet and that means more than American lives. Same reason why Trump wants everyone to go back to work by Easter.
    The Maga cult is something else.

    Trump could kill someone in the middle of Manhattan and Jorge would defend him. It's quite.. Uh.. Nevermind.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #708
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    "In a survey released on Friday, the United States Conference of Mayors found that 85 percent of American cities did not have an adequate supply of ventilators, 91 percent did not have an adequate supply of face masks for the police, firefighters and paramedics, and 88 percent did not have enough personal protective equipment for those essential workers."



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #709
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No one is truly the boss since all branches of the govt keep each other in check . My point , which you obviously missed , is that the govt on EVERY level dropped the ball .
    #orangesnowlflake



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #710
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    #CNN snowflakes
    #inbredorangesnowlflakes


    I don't even watch CNN but I'll bet you have a nice, clean white, fox pillow



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #711
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    The Maga cult is something else.

    Trump could kill someone in the middle of Manhattan and Jorge would defend him. It's quite.. Uh.. Nevermind.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Tarted?



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #712
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Tarted?
    I'll give him credit for one thing. His unwavering support of Trump is astonishing. His inability to check facts before beginning to type is also unparalleled.

    Trump also doesn't think NY needs as many ventilators as the experts think. He may be right, but is that a risk worth taking? He once again thinks he's smarter than medical experts. Blows my mind.




    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #713
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Why are you so invested in defending Trump ?
    It's his idol.
    He's always had deep seated fantasies about being a totalitarian, fascist, dictator, who dresses like an orangutan. but is less intelligent than all the other primates he belittles.

    (I mean if I am communist for swaying China did a good job with getting the virus under control, I'm sure he won[t mind being a fascist ape. After all, it's better than a fascist pig)



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #714
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I'll give him credit for one thing. His unwavering support of Trump is astonishing. His inability to check facts before beginning to type is also unparalleled.

    Trump also doesn't think NY needs as many ventilators as the experts think. He may be right, but is that a risk worth taking? He once again thinks he's smarter than medical experts. Blows my mind.




    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I would imagine it' tough to separate from Trump and turn around to see what is actually happening while he's face down and eyes closed and taking one for MAGA.

    The bolded is the point. Being right, means nothing in this moment and risking lives to prove it, is flat out stupid and disgraceful, especially coming from the highest office.

    Get them the supplies they need. Worst case? We are ready. Best case? You talk about how you were correct all along and now we have a surplus if it happens again, which it will.

    Well 5 years ago...
    Well the mayors and local governments should have...
    They didn't. Is that their fault? Yes.
    But does that mean we sit and argue that point while people die so we can be right? ****ing imbeciles.

    Stand in the moment and do what you need to do. Force companies to make ventilators, masks, gowns...
    You just invoked the military emergency card, use it. You wanted this power from the start and now you want to delegate to state and local officials while you out bid them for the things they need?
    All this while, against the judgement of pretty much every, single expert, you want to remove social distancing in certain areas and you still say, we will be back to normal at Easter?



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #715
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    House just passed the stimulus bill.

    So now it goes to Trump for his signature. Which he said he will sign.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  11. #716
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,728
    Hooray



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #717
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I would imagine it' tough to separate from Trump and turn around to see what is actually happening while he's face down and eyes closed and taking one for MAGA.

    The bolded is the point. Being right, means nothing in this moment and risking lives to prove it, is flat out stupid and disgraceful, especially coming from the highest office.

    Get them the supplies they need. Worst case? We are ready. Best case? You talk about how you were correct all along and now we have a surplus if it happens again, which it will.

    Well 5 years ago...
    Well the mayors and local governments should have...
    They didn't. Is that their fault? Yes.
    But does that mean we sit and argue that point while people die so we can be right? ****ing imbeciles.

    Stand in the moment and do what you need to do. Force companies to make ventilators, masks, gowns...
    You just invoked the military emergency card, use it. You wanted this power from the start and now you want to delegate to state and local officials while you out bid them for the things they need?
    All this while, against the judgement of pretty much every, single expert, you want to remove social distancing in certain areas and you still say, we will be back to normal at Easter?
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  13. #718
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Would have been passed sooner if the Dems had not held it up for a week

  14. #719
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Would have been passed sooner if the Dems had not held it up for a week
    The Republicans bill only provided half the aid this one does. This comes short as well but the Republican introduced bill was worse.

  15. #720
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The Republicans bill only provided half the aid this one does. This comes short as well but the Republican introduced bill was worse.
    Some don't care about facts.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •