Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 479 of 627 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So basically on!y the Democratic side is correct in everything and the other side of the aisle is just horsespit?
    Correction....bullspit.

Wow its been along time since we had one of these Mush Mornings. Anyone taking bets if he was in the basement last night?

Please stop with the experts. They were wrong!

They said 1/3 of the population would get the virus and only 2.1 million is the number so far.
    So far is the operative term. This is not over, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Wow its been along time since we had one of these Mush Mornings. Anyone taking bets if he was in the basement last night?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, you sound like a nutty cult member. As for everything else you're saying, I feel zero need to explain myself to you beyond what I've already said.
    Funny that you spend so much time at a sports forum. In sports we celebrate team work, dedication, and work ethics. We celebrate special athletes who go beyond just what they need to and who recognize the moment and do the extra thing under pressure. We marvel at the athlete who digs deep and is introspective and identifies whether they are actually just saying the right things versus doing the right things to get to the ultimate goal. We also celebrate the coaches who push athletes to dig deep to self examine and to push further. All I know is I see many of you guys talk the right talk about what's wrong politically and socially. So the next step is getting involved. How many charities and volunteer opportunities are there you can do ???? Get off the internet for 8 hours a day and go do something. If not your just a spectator like a person watching a terrible thing who only films it on their cell phones and does not help. You have the knowledge now go get involved and help your fellow citizens or donate to a cause. The internet will still be here. If that does not apply to you then good. But what I just said is not cult like at all. That's just you being defense and insulting cause it made you uncomfortable in my opinion. I do think in general unless your physically unable to do other wise, people spend way too much time on the internet and watching sports. Talking about life and observing. Go do something. We are seeing and discussed many topics here over the last few months, should be easy to find something to help with.

Please stop with the experts. They were wrong!

They said 1/3 of the population would get the virus and only 2.1 million is the number so far.
    The models predicted without mitigation the numbers could be that high. It is that infectious. Some states were very effective in following guidelines and flattening the curve, others not as well. I am glad they were wrong! However I put my faith and trust in science. I trust data. I don't ignore evidence staring me in the face. Some do.

I would like to thank the thousands of youngins who trolled Trump in the ticket deal in Tulsa. Million rsvp's LOL. Good job kids. My faith in the future has been restored.

Close the country until a vaccine is ready and then the numbers will show you.

Again, there is only one side of the aisle that is correct with everything while the other side is horsespit.

I see the bullspit has turned to horsespit. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I see the bullspit has turned to horsespit. LOL
    ......and getting deeper and deeper.

No different than a dumb protest.
    The protests aren't dumb.

Trump's rally was.

It was funny that the science people all of sudden disappeared during the peaceful protests and civil unrest. But Trump has a rally and they come out in full force.

Save your crap with the science people. They are bias as well.
    Yeah, I know when your argument gets **** on, "save the science crap". Aren't you tired of being embarrassed in this thread? I would be if I was you.

The science didn't go away during the protests. Fauci said he was concerned that protests would cause a spike in cases. So far, the evidence suggests that isn't the case. That said, years of racism boiled over in one event that became a rallying cry for change.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I can tell you one thing if Biden or any Democrat held a rally , I sure wouldn’t complain about it . I wouldn’t care either way .
    I call ********. Anyways, Biden wouldn't be dumb or insensitive enough to do one during a pandemic.

I give the people in Tulsa credit though. Many empty rows in that arena. What happened? The president said a million people would be there and the whole building would be sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah, I know when your argument gets **** on, "save the science crap". Aren't you tired of being embarrassed in this thread? I would be if I was you.

The science didn't go away during the protests. Fauci said he was concerned that protests would cause a spike in cases. So far, the evidence suggests that isn't the case. That said, years of racism boiled over in one event that became a rallying cry for change.
    Meanwhile the “experts” have been wrong about nearly all of their predictions too .....

Dr, I know the numbers but you and the science people are making this like this is worst than the Spanish flu.

We have about 335 million people in the US. And 2.1 million have had or have the virus as of now.

That is a very small percentage Dr. I’ll let you figure out the numbers.

20 million live in Florida and about 93,000 cases have been reported so far.

What is the percentage?

I’ll give you a hint Dr, the numbers are pretty low in Florida and in the US.

The charts are designed to make it look worse than it already is.

Again, what percentage of the entire US population has or had the virus?

Can you answer that Dr?

One number I would like to know is what percentage of the new cases have required hospitalization.