Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 476 of 627 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    No, your anger towards GF and others who won't donate to Biden.

You did the same thing with spiff.

So, yes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It's a basic reality. If your not contributing to change financially or with effort then your part of the problem. It's that simple. May not like the fact but a fact it is. We have discussed so many issues like BLM, aliens, as well as politics. There are thousands of volunteer opportunities that can be done for hundreds of causes that can be done. But in our Democracy with the electoral college your efforts are often needed in a State outside your own if your not willing to work for change your just a bystander. A bystander who watches and does nothing and just comments. That is the truth. You can comprehend it. Time to take action. Save your anger at me for reminding you about that. Your words and Spliff, and Going for 28 are meaningless if you won't do something to ensure that people like Posada don't carry the day. Talk is cheap. Money talks and B.S. walks. I guess the three of you are content to feel smugly superior to Posada. But to do something concrete to ensure people like Posada don't prevail in the real world not so much. Don't give to Biden, identify a congressman or local official to donate too, volunteer time, but to do nothing concrete is a shame
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-20-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Bars hold around 300 people max , protests had thousands to hundreds of thousands of people together . Which one is more likely to spread the virus to more people ? And on top of that there were people from out of state at said protests And do you really think that every new infected individual didn’t protest ? I believe common sense and logic before some numbers printed out by people working for the government .
    You suggest common sense and logic. I suggest you employ both. One bar may hold 300 people how many bars, restaurants and clubs in South Fla. alone? How many beaches in Fla.? Fla. has more coastline than any state in US except for Alaska! And it's population density is 350+ people per square mile, the eighth most densely populated state in the US.

I am not suggesting protests did not or will not add to the spread. But I fail to see the common sense or logic in denying that reopening too soon has contributed to the spike in Fla. Given the vulnerability of it's population it was reckless imprudence, motivated by money and political loyalties, demonstrating a callous disregard for health and well being of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You suggest common sense and logic. I suggest you employ both. One bar may hold 300 people how many bars, restaurants and clubs in South Fla. alone? How many beaches in Fla.? Fla. has more coastline than any state in US except for Alaska! And it's population density is 350+ people per square mile, the eighth most densely populated state in the US.

I am not suggesting protests did not or will not add to the spread. But I fail to see the common sense or logic in denying that reopening too soon has contributed to the spike in Fla. Given the vulnerability of it's population it was reckless imprudence, motivated by money and political loyalties, demonstrating a callous disregard for health and well being of the population.
    I told you him and Mush are more interested in making it a problem the left started. Literally thousands of bars and clubs opened at one time with no restrictions and that surely had nothing to do with the spread. Its all the protestors fault.

🙄

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I told you him and Mush are more interested in making it a problem the left started. Literally thousands of bars and clubs opened at one time with no restrictions and that surely had nothing to do with the spread. Its all the protestors fault.

🙄
    Yep

🙄
    Never said that reopening was not a factor ,but why is California still a big hot spot for the virus when they were one of the last states to reopen ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-20-2020 at 10:27 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    One man dead, another critically injured after shooting at Seattle’s CHOP

Seattle police say they responded to the scene around 2:30 a.m. after reports of gun shots in the area. *** says officers tried to find a shooting victim, but were met by a violent crowd that prevented them safe access to the victims. They were later informed that CHOP medics took them to Harborview.
    https://mynorthwest-com.cdn.ampproje...ooting-chop%2F

Long past time to shut this ****ing ******** down.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Trump Cancels Second Tulsa Speech Due To Low Turnout, Blames Protesters And The Media

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampprojec...d-the-media%2F

Lmaoooooo. Yeah sure. It has nothing to do with covid, or the fact that you're losing support.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

One man dead, another critically injured after shooting at Seattle’s CHOP

https://mynorthwest-com.cdn.ampproje...ooting-chop%2F

Long past time to shut this ****ing ******** down.

And here I thought all the protestors were peaceful .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-20-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Trump Cancels Second Tulsa Speech Due To Low Turnout, Blames Protesters And The Media

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampprojec...d-the-media%2F

Lmaoooooo. Yeah sure. It has nothing to do with covid, or the fact that you're losing support.

I am betting it’s more to do with people using common sense and staying away from large crowds due to Covid than to trump losing support .

Never said that reopening was not a factor ,but why is California still a big hot spot for the virus when they were one of the last states to reopen ?
    An analysis released this week reveals that more than 44% of new diagnoses in California are in people age 34 or younger, up from 29% a month ago. It is believed the spike among younger patients is due to the reluctance of the young to wear masks and observe appropriate guidelines. As a result of the recent spike California has now mandated the use of cloth face coverings for residents in public spaces where physical distancing of more than 6 feet cannot be maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    An analysis released this week reveals that more than 44% of new diagnoses in California are in people age 34 or younger, up from 29% a month ago. It is believed the spike among younger patients is due to the reluctance of the young to wear masks and observe appropriate guidelines. As a result of the recent spike California has now mandated the use of cloth face coverings for residents in public spaces where physical distancing of more than 6 feet cannot be maintained.
    So it wasn’t necessarily the reopening that is to blame but the younger generation refusing to use common sense and Follow guidelines that have been in place for months . And last I saw a lot of the protestors were not old either .

I am betting it’s more to do with people using common sense and staying away from large crowds due to Covid than to trump losing support .
    At least someone employed common sense. Trump and his campaign staff certainly didn't. His own experts implored him to reconsider due to the risk.

So it wasn’t necessarily the reopening that is to blame but the younger generation refusing to use common sense and Follow guidelines that have been in place for months . And last I saw a lot of the protestors were not old either .
    No! It was a combo of the reopening coupled with the young people failing to follow guidelines.

Because California didnt have a mandatory mask order in place until 2 days ago. Its also the most populated state in the whole country as well so more people equals more potential cases.

Unfortunately it has also spread significantly in more densely populated, lower income neighborhoods in Southern California.

Because California didnt have a mandatory mask order in place until 2 days ago. Its also the most populated state in the whole country as well so more people equals more potential cases.

Unfortunately it has also spread significantly in more densely populated, lower income neighborhoods in Southern California.
    Then why is only desantis being called reckless and irresponsible when other governors did the same thing and there were no mandatory mask requirements until 2 days ago ?