Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 47 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 9393
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey genius, whoís the boss?

    Coumo was short sighted Stop living in the past and look at the present. There is nothing we can do to go back and change things. It starts now
    And the president is dropping g the ball as continues to mislead the public. He continues to use mafia style bargaining to force his agenda but I donít see you commenting on that. And that displays the type of person you are. Selfish, self serving and ignorant. Just like the pres. No wonder you canít see anything from another perspective. It would mean self evaluation.

    #orangesnowflakes
    No one is truly the boss since all branches of the govt keep each other in check . My point , which you obviously missed , is that the govt on EVERY level dropped the ball .

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,177
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What a cherry picker you are Dr....

    How many trillions of dollars and you bring this article up?

    Really?

    You are no different than CNN

    You are basically using this forum to to try to sway votes for 2020 just like CNN does....

    Itís comical at times and this is not a time to be comical or political and the Dems are ALL POLITICAL...

    $25 million for the Kennedy Center said it all!
    Ya you're wrong here mush. There should be zero ifs, ands or buts when it comes to throwing money at medical equipment. That should absolutely be priority #1, 2 and 3 right now.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What a cherry picker you are Dr....

    How many trillions of dollars and you bring this article up?

    Really?

    You are no different than CNN

    You are basically using this forum to to try to sway votes for 2020 just like CNN does....

    Itís comical at times and this is not a time to be comical or political and the Dems are ALL POLITICAL...

    $25 million for the Kennedy Center said it all!
    #CNN snowflakes

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ya you're wrong here mush. There should be zero ifs, ands or buts when it comes to throwing money at medical equipment. That should absolutely be priority #1, 2 and 3 right now.
    Then why arenít you attacking senators , governor , and congressmen of ny for not being prepared on state level for this when they get more in taxes than just about any state in the country ?

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No one is truly the boss since all branches of the govt keep each other in check . My point , which you obviously missed , is that the govt on EVERY level dropped the ball .
    Not necessarily true. Who has the authority of executive order? Veto power? Commands the armed forces, can ask to convene or adjourn Congress ? The constitution assigns very specific power to the commander in chief. For our sake he should start acting the part!

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Not necessarily true. Who has the authority of executive order? Veto power? Commands the armed forces, can ask to convene or adjourn Congress ? The constitution assigns very specific power to the commander in chief. For our sake he should start acting the part!
    virtually every executive order by the president has been challenged in court..

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    virtually every executive order by the president has been challenged in court..
    Including the travel bans that he enacted 2 months ago.

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,969
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    virtually every executive order by the president has been challenged in court..
    As is their constitutional right. However doesn't change the fact that they are in effect until the challenge is settled by the court, if ever. Basically a means for a president, ANY president to exert their policy agenda.

    Executive orders are not legislation; they require no approval from Congress, and Congress cannot simply overturn them.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,969
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    virtually every executive order by the president has been challenged in court..
    Are you serious? Do you have any clue how many executive orders he's issued? Hint a hugely number.

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Are you serious? Do you have any clue how many executive orders he's issued? Hint a hugely number.
    Yeah and atleast most of them have been challenged by lower courts . One would have to be living under a rock to not know how often his executive orders have been challenged .

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah and atleast most of them have been challenged by lower courts . One would have to be living under a rock to not know how often his executive orders have been challenged .
    Why are you so invested in defending Trump ?

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah and atleast most of them have been challenged by lower courts . One would have to be living under a rock to not know how often his executive orders have been challenged .
    many of trump executive orders have been overturned by lower courts... mostly by obama judges not trying to be political here

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah and atleast most of them have been challenged by lower courts . One would have to be living under a rock to not know how often his executive orders have been challenged .
    Ok genius please inform us all. Just how many has he written (no cheating) and how many have been challenged?

    I'll wait.

    at least most of them is incorrect, please try again.

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,987
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What a cherry picker you are Dr....

    How many trillions of dollars and you bring this article up?

    Really?

    You are no different than CNN

    You are basically using this forum to to try to sway votes for 2020 just like CNN does....

    Itís comical at times and this is not a time to be comical or political and the Dems are ALL POLITICAL...

    $25 million for the Kennedy Center said it all!
    Not the time to quibble about pork spending. If neither party wanted it in the bill, all it took was never introducing it. They should stop the theatrics in Washington and get his bill passed. Sure, there should be improvements to it (like hospitals should be seeing more money) but that's not going to happen until potentially more legislation is passed.

    Either way, the fact that you're *****ing about 25 million dollars going to the Kennedy Center when people are dying everyday because of this and more cases are coming is the only thing comical here. Downright ridiculous even.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-27-2020 at 01:10 PM.

  15. #705
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,381
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Why are you so invested in defending Trump ?
    He just likes to argue for the sake of it. I think it makes him feel important.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •