Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 468 of 627 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I see it as a president trying to protect everyone from possible violence and warning those who intend to try to disrupt the rally to not go . If anything happens to anyone at that rally , I will hold the people who are trying to deny the right of their fellow citizens to gather together and support the president responsible for it . Now common sense should tell you that anywhere the president is at , will have heightened security . So anyone who is going there to protest there is in my opinion responsible for their own lives and should do their best to be peaceful or maybe even stay away .
    If he was trying to protect people, he wouldn't be holding the rally in the first place. I know this is hard for you to follow but its circular reasoning. If he knows there's a chance of violence (however small it is), you don't hold the rally. You don't hold the rally when there is a pandemic still sweeping across the nation.

And if you are going to spit in the face of all those things, you don't group peaceful protestors with agitators, looters and lowlifes. They aren't the same thing.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-19-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's not the case but I can understand you believe that because that is what the media reports on. NYC protests have been non violent for quite a while now and there are protests going on in multiple boroughs in multiple neighborhoods. I know because i see them when i am out and about and i have friends who have protested in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, etc.

Trump nor Biden should be holding any rallies. Its not necessary. Your base is your base. Its just putting people's lives in danger. Trump only does it to feed his ego and turn his twitter ******** into sound bytes.

I already stated that most of the protests have been peaceful . I just said that there is evidence that not all of the protests have been peaceful and in fact some of them have been far from it .

All I can say to that post is , wow . I am done discussing this topic with you .
    The **** was Fuchers, but with a k, I edited it when I saw how it read.

If he was trying to protect people, he wouldn't be holding the rally in the first place. I know this is hard for you to follow but its circular reasoning. If he knows there's a chance of violence (however small it is), you don't hold the rally. You don't hold the rally when there is a pandemic still sweeping across the nation.

And if you are going to spit in the face of all those things, you don't group peaceful protestors with agitators, looters and lowlifes. They aren't the same thing.
    using the pandemic as an excuse to not hold few rallies when there have been large protests going on all over this country for the last few weeks Just reeks of hypocrisy and isnít valid as long as the protests are still going on . And as for the small chances of violence going on at large gatherings is concerned , then why allow any large gatherings to take place ? Why not end the protests as well?
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-19-2020 at 05:59 PM.

If Biden were smart he would hold his own rallies instead of staying mostly holed up in his mansion away from the people he claims he represents .
    Yeah, it'd be super smart for Biden to ignore the advice of doctors and scientists while putting his ego above the health of his followers.

I already stated that most of the protests have been peaceful . I just said that there is evidence that not all of the protests have been peaceful and in fact some of them have been far from it .
    Ok but we know that there have been violent protests. That doesn't mean the president should be grouping protestors with agitators and looters. I know he wants to be universally loved to feed his ego but the reality is a big part of the country doesn't like him or his politics.

My mind hurts reading RRZ and Posada over the last five pages. But folks some of you bellitle Biden. RRZ and Posada can practically be cabinet officials and Judges of his. You want four more years keep being luke warm on Biden. Nitpick his very flaw when Trump is a filthy diseased mutant. I don't get it. Start donating now folks or you get the country you get.

using the pandemic as an excuse to not hold few rallies when there have been large protests going on all over this country for the last few weeks Just reeks of hypocrisy and isnít valid as long as the protests are still going on .
    There's a difference between protesting systemic racism, police brutality, violence against minorities, and a president gathering 20,000 people together to stroke his ego. As a president, he should understand that gathering people together to have a "rah, rah" event is a bad idea.

But Trump doesn't give a **** about that stuff. He's an ego maniacal *******.

Ok but we know that there have been violent protests. That doesn't mean the president should be grouping protestors with agitators and looters. I know he wants to be universally loved to feed his ego but the reality is a big part of the country doesn't like him or his politics.
    When it comes to the ones protesting his rally I can understand why he made that tweet . Now did he use the best wording , possibly not but I still understand why he posted that tweet . And I still think he has every right to hold rallied if people are willing to go .

There's a difference between protesting systemic racism, police brutality, violence against minorities, and a president gathering 20,000 people together to stroke his ego. As a president, he should understand that gathering people together to have a "rah, rah" event is a bad idea.

But Trump doesn't give a **** about that stuff. He's an ego maniacal *******.
    Again under the constitution the people have the right to go to those rallies and support the president .

When it comes to the ones protesting his rally I can understand why he made that tweet . Now did he use the best wording , possibly not but I still understand why he posted that tweet . And I still think he has every right to hold them if people are willing to go .
    Seems to be a theme with the president. That he doesn't know how to address people or talk in a manner that is of being president. All he knows how to do is incessantly rant on twitter with mostly garbage.

Yeah, typical businessman. Making everyone sign a waiver who attends the rally that they are not responsible if someone catches coronavirus while attending. How about not holding it at all?

Again under the constitution the people have the right to go to those rallies and support the president .
    Sure but you dont put people in position to make bad decisions that can negatively affect (i.e kill) other people. Its irresponsible and its done for reasons that really make no sense.

Seems to be a theme with the president. That he doesn't know how to address people or talk in a manner that is of being president. All he knows how to do is incessantly rant on twitter with mostly garbage.

Yeah, typical businessman. Making everyone sign a waiver who attends the rally that they are not responsible if someone catches coronavirus while attending. How about not holding it at all?
    Yeah suddenly after several weeks of large protests across this country I am supposed to suddenly care about the virus again and deny the people the right to gather at a rally supporting the president . I didnít know the virus only infected those at rallies for the president and at bars And beaches .

Sure but you dont put people in position to make bad decisions that can negatively affect (i.e kill) other people. Its irresponsible and its done for reasons that really make no sense.
    And holding and going to large protests across the country for weeks on end during a pandemic is not any less a risk to the public than going to one rally in one state . To complain about the risk of the virus at one rally and stay mostly mute on the risk of the virus at The many large gatherings of people at protests around this country just makes no sense at all .

Under that same constitution we the people, have the right to protest without fear and intimidation!!

Why is it so hard to understand this rally like all others is a publicity stunt to fuel Trumps depleted sense of self. He needs the adulation, it feeds him. He must be stroked and soothed like a child. Reassured he's the biggest and best and everyone loves him. "Look at those crowds, will ya just look at those crowds....They love me" "I could shoot someone on 5th ave and I wouldn't lose any votes"