Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 465 of 627 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nah, He lives in Fla. no chance. De Santis got his back. He and Trump will wish it all away.
    What about people living in California?

Donít forget about their spikes.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Cause Limbaugh said. Lol. I thought you did not listen to Hannity and Limbaugh, hilarious. Keep your stories straight
    I have Sirius Radio. I listen to everything on both sides of the spectrum. My local AM stAtion has Limbaugh and I was scanning and he happened to be talking about Cuomo so I decided to listen.

I donít just listen to conservative crap.

Again, you kind of put me into one basket with your assumptions. You are soooo far off with your assumptions.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    They have all contributed individually and collectively. Mass gatherings with people not wearing masks in close contact how do you differentiate? Beaches, bars, clubs, arenas ect all contributing.
    You have no proof of that. Has testing increased since Feb in Florida?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah beaches being opened for two months explain the sudden rise of infections in the last week or so when more people have been at protests than at the beaches . Yeah itís just a coincidence that after 3 weeks of protests that new infections are spiking up .
    They ignore the protests. Of course spikes happened because if it.....they want some scientists to say it first before they can agree and even if they did hear a scientist say it they will just quickly turn their head and forget about it.

They put peaceful protest and violent destructive type protests as all one big protests. So when somebody criticizes the violence they say that person is against protests and that is no the case.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you not understand what "no mitigation" means?
    Stop. Of course.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    People are against re-opening because clearly the data suggests that many states opened too soon. They also don't like how Trump handled the whole thing from the start. They don't like him downplaying the virus, downplaying the importance of testing, not getting federal funds to hospitals quick enough, etc. You know? The **** we've talking about since March. Wake up man.

Trump supports the police taking military measures against a majority of peaceful protestors. His language was governors were "weak" if they didn't. He supports the police while most people don't right now. Not with their treatment of minorities, an epidemic of police brutality, unnecessary violence, and no transparency in departments. Cops are running around with sometimes 10,15,20 reprimands and are still on the force.

Nice try at using "the opposition" as a guise for liberals btw.

So when do we properly reopen?

Nobody will answer that.

Still waiting..............
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-19-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    People are against re-opening because clearly the data suggests that many states opened too soon. They also don't like how Trump handled the whole thing from the start. They don't like him downplaying the virus, downplaying the importance of testing, not getting federal funds to hospitals quick enough, etc. You know? The **** we've talking about since March. Wake up man.

Trump supports the police taking military measures against a majority of peaceful protestors. His language was governors were "weak" if they didn't. He supports the police while most people don't right now. Not with their treatment of minorities, an epidemic of police brutality, unnecessary violence, and no transparency in departments. Cops are running around with sometimes 10,15,20 reprimands and are still on the force.

Nice try at using "the opposition" as a guise for liberals btw.
    See, this what I mean. Trump was not against peaceful protesters. He is against the violent ones. But you put them as one big protest. Do you like destruction and violence or think it is ok because of the cause? Do you call that a form of protest?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-19-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hell no. That *** hole tried to fight, run and taze the cops. The cops were perfectly fine with him up until he decided to try to be cute and get away. **** that guy.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This is absolutely nothing like the George Floyd case.
    Of course it is. It but they donít care and will every incident as, SEE WHAT I MEAN!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I do not put all libs/Dems in the same basket. Geez.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, when people type without thought, they often express a true feeling. That is why I commented on the "dethrone" comment. You made a statement out of rashness.

For the second bolded, This is the bottom line. If you support Trump, you support all that his base represents.
    If you support him for what ever reason, you support his racist, homophobic, sexist pandering agenda. While there may be a small percentage of people in that group that follow him, if you vote trump, you enable the group in his base that supports those agendas. If you enable them, you are just as bad as them.
    It has come to that.

If a person supports trump and is not racist themselves, the sheer fact they support him, means they are, indirectly, supporting those who are, racist.

It has to be this way. The man is that divisive. The man creates that much hatred. The man has failed at his job to epic proportions.

You can interpret me with regards to Trump all you and you would still be wrong.

The problem Clown is I donít support ALL of what Joe Biden supports. The support is more weighted against Biden. But it is not because of Trump. It could be Joe Blow and Iíd still wouldnít support all of Bidenís values.

So if there are some things I agree with Biden, I do agree with some does that mean I should vote for the man?

Things are weighted differently with both candidates.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Dr, what about California?

They are having spikes....hmmmmmmmmm

But you only show Florida or Republican based States. Bias is here too.......
    No Nicky many states are showing increased cases. I mention Fla because DeSantis was the last to close and first to reopen. He voiced, amidst the spike, he is not shutting things down! He prefers the party line, more testing more cases. When the data clearly shows otherwise. He is getting all his marching orders from the Fuhrer.

So the investigation should still be rushed?
    Is that what I said or inferred? No it should not be rushed. My point, which you seem to miss / overlook, the optics don't look good from what we know and the video that was made public.

Again you generalize and leap to an unsubstantiated conclusion.

If people are allowed to protests, destroy property cause violence and Covid was still around so then why it is bad for Trumpís rally tomorrow?

Why are there complaints from the opposition with regards to Covid-19?

People had no issue with the protests and their closeness to one another and not wearing masks or having temperatures checked before the protest but the same do now with Trumpís rally.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-19-2020 at 12:21 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

If people are allowed to protests, destroy property cause violence and Covid was still around so then why it is bad for Trumpís rally tomorrow?

People had no issue with the protests and their closeness to one another and not wearing masks or having temperatures checked before the protest but the same do now with Trumpís rally.
    There are a lot that have no use for logic, seemingly on all sides.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

I don't have a problem with a rally. I think it is F'd that Trump claims this isn't a threat and we are doing just fine but he forces people to sign release forms.
    If you cared about your constituents, you would make sure makes are worn by all. You would make sure to take every possible precaution and you wouldn't force a legality into it.
    If it's fine, then why do people need to sign off on their own health to be there?

That's my BS call. People should be allowed to assemble if they choose. But they shouldn't have to be legally bound to ignoring the risks.

It's a huge double message. One that very few of his supporters will understand.

Ignorance is bliss