Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 464 of 627 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 9393
  1. #6946
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,251
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Jorgies
    Easy with the insults, pal.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  2. #6947
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,081
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is whatís mean. Everything and I mean everything has become too political because of wanting to dethrone Trump.

    Trump supports the reopening so the opposition is against it.

    He supports the Police so the opposition is against it.

    He supports this so the opposition is against it.

    He supports that so the opposition is against it.

    Iím starting to think this Covid-19 has become way too political. Sides are lined up against each other like linemen during a football game. It has lined us up on this forum as well.

    All of this is the deep state and their agenda of trying someway to get Joe Biden through. They will try anything and everything. They canít handle Trump.

    Some crackpot from England had science data For Trump and that clown said if no mitigation was going to happen then expect 2.5 million American to die with Covid 19......we are not even past the 150,000 mark which is pretty good compared to what the science overreacting idiots projected.

    If you think it is bad in the US now wait until November 4 at midnight when the Dems start crying again. 8 years of Trump will drive them nuts.
    People are against re-opening because clearly the data suggests that many states opened too soon. They also don't like how Trump handled the whole thing from the start. They don't like him downplaying the virus, downplaying the importance of testing, not getting federal funds to hospitals quick enough, etc. You know? The **** we've talking about since March. Wake up man.

    Trump supports the police taking military measures against a majority of peaceful protestors. His language was governors were "weak" if they didn't. He supports the police while most people don't right now. Not with their treatment of minorities, an epidemic of police brutality, unnecessary violence, and no transparency in departments. Cops are running around with sometimes 10,15,20 reprimands and are still on the force.

    Nice try at using "the opposition" as a guise for liberals btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-18-2020 at 08:20 PM.

  3. #6948
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,303
    Body cam footage of the Georgia shooting.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRuWc...ature=youtu.be

    I don't think a jury would hand down a conviction of murder based on the video.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #6949
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,292
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Body cam footage of the Georgia shooting.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRuWc...ature=youtu.be

    I don't think a jury would hand down a conviction of murder based on the video.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Hell no. That *** hole tried to fight, run and taze the cops. The cops were perfectly fine with him up until he decided to try to be cute and get away. **** that guy.

    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This is absolutely nothing like the George Floyd case.

  5. #6950
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,885
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    *personal
    lol , your right

    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Easy with the insults, pal.
    My bad sorry, i did the same thing

  6. #6951
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,885
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hell no. That *** hole tried to fight, run and taze the cops. The cops were perfectly fine with him up until he decided to try to be cute and get away. **** that guy.

    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This is absolutely nothing like the George Floyd case.
    i completely agree from what i saw from that body cam footage

  7. #6952
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,251
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    lol , your right

    My bad sorry, i did the same thing
    All good. Appreciate the sentiment. A little consistency is all I ask for.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  8. #6953
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,879
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is whatís mean. Everything and I mean everything has become too political because of wanting to dethrone Trump.

    Trump supports the reopening so the opposition is against it.

    He supports the Police so the opposition is against it.

    He supports this so the opposition is against it.

    He supports that so the opposition is against it.

    Iím starting to think this Covid-19 has become way too political. Sides are lined up against each other like linemen during a football game. It has lined us up on this forum as well.

    All of this is the deep state and their agenda of trying someway to get Joe Biden through. They will try anything and everything. They canít handle Trump.

    Some crackpot from England had science data For Trump and that clown said if no mitigation was going to happen then expect 2.5 million American to die with Covid 19......we are not even past the 150,000 mark which is pretty good compared to what the science overreacting idiots projected.

    If you think it is bad in the US now wait until November 4 at midnight when the Dems start crying again. 8 years of Trump will drive them nuts.
    1- He's not a ****ing king. He doesn't have a throne. The simple fact that you made that comment sows what you think of him. You see him as a king. And don't give me any BS about just a general comment. It is how he wants to be seen and is seen by his followers.

    2- No. There are certain issues regarding basic human values and rights that one side vehemently disagrees.

    If you don't believe in police reform, equality on a true level for all humans regardless of color, religion, sexual orientation or gender and a leader who is proactively trying to unite our country instead of actively dividing it? I am fully against what you believe. You are entitled to believe it. But I think it's ****ed. More and more people think it's ****ed.
    That's the issue for you and many others. The concept that society is actually unifying to a small extent over some very important issues.
    This has always been the agenda of the Dems. It has been called socialist, soft, un-American... but it isn't. It;'s about the treatment of human beings.

    Read this- THE DEMS ARE FULL OF SHITE. They are as self serving and equally ****ed as the the Reps.

    The difference is the agenda and how that affect this country. Equality, education, police and healthcare reform.
    That is the agenda. If you disagree with those things and the proactive purist of them as a nation? You are the problem.


    Will Trump be re-elected? Probably. He will get utterly destroyed in the popular vote. I believe he will lose historically by the popular vote. I think he will be decimated by that vote. But those states he has brainwashed, will still fall his way and he will scrape by with a win.

    And if you think **** is bad now? LMAO. We will see martial law because it will be the only way he can have any control of anything.



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #6954
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    yes!!!
    Why donít you police haters ever show the bad of the criminals? Obviously something always gets the cops to a spot where everything all began. You all act like the cops just go out and start shooting people for no reason.

    Of course there are bad cops and they should always be held accountable but I only see or hear stories with the media and social media about the bad cops? What about all of the idiot people who caused the cops to be called out and to deal with whatever they had done wrong?

    It all starts there people. Donít get into trouble and the cops wonít get called which could turn ugly. I know a lot of people of different color who never have had the cops called on them. You know why? They donít get into trouble. Stay out of trouble.


    It all starts with the parents and teaching them right from wrong at the very early ages of understanding. And now you have 8 yr old kids taking over a classroom in some schools. That is because of liberal thinking and being soft with regards to the school systems in the Country. It all starts there and people just are not held accountable and then those people get older and then get into more serious trouble and then a few get the bad cop who is having g a bad day and then something bad happens. And we know some of the results. Obviously reform is needed but I feel children should be taught at a very early age to not get into trouble and stay clean no matter how bad their surroundings are.

    Is baseball back yet?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-19-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  10. #6955
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    1- He's not a ****ing king. He doesn't have a throne. The simple fact that you made that comment sows what you think of him. You see him as a king. And don't give me any BS about just a general comment. It is how he wants to be seen and is seen by his followers.

    2- No. There are certain issues regarding basic human values and rights that one side vehemently disagrees.

    If you don't believe in police reform, equality on a true level for all humans regardless of color, religion, sexual orientation or gender and a leader who is proactively trying to unite our country instead of actively dividing it? I am fully against what you believe. You are entitled to believe it. But I think it's ****ed. More and more people think it's ****ed.
    That's the issue for you and many others. The concept that society is actually unifying to a small extent over some very important issues.
    This has always been the agenda of the Dems. It has been called socialist, soft, un-American... but it isn't. It;'s about the treatment of human beings.

    Read this- THE DEMS ARE FULL OF SHITE. They are as self serving and equally ****ed as the the Reps.

    The difference is the agenda and how that affect this country. Equality, education, police and healthcare reform.
    That is the agenda. If you disagree with those things and the proactive purist of them as a nation? You are the problem.


    Will Trump be re-elected? Probably. He will get utterly destroyed in the popular vote. I believe he will lose historically by the popular vote. I think he will be decimated by that vote. But those states he has brainwashed, will still fall his way and he will scrape by with a win.

    And if you think **** is bad now? LMAO. We will see martial law because it will be the only way he can have any control of anything.

    Clown, quit taking every word so literal like DETHRONE. Of course he is not a king. Geez, I thought you were smarter than that.

    I do not disagree with anything you said with regards to the Demís agenda. I never did Clown. Hypocrisy is on both sides but it seems that hypocrisy is allowed only on the side against Trump. And that is my entire issue with regards to Trump against the opposition. I donít care if Trump wins or not. His winning or losing doesnít affect me in either way. Iím also tired of how people from the opposition put all Trump supporters in one damn basket. That is total bullspit! I disagree with a lot of Trumpís dumbass comments or some of his dumb ideas.

    I also know about the kick the can down the road scenario with the ESTABLISHMENT on both sides of the Aisle

    The Dems can cry and demand this demand that and in the end the can gets kicked down the road for the next person or persons.

    Iím against the Establishment of the 2 parties. Changes need to be done there too Clown. It is the same old crap every election, the same old issues with rich vs the no so rich cliches and EVERYTHING feeds off of those cliches with almost every issue.

    Trump got elected because he was NOT FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT. Look at the not for Trump people who are all Republicans when Their CHOICE, Jeb Bush got destroyed in 2016. And a lot of Republicans on Day 1 didnít want him as well because he was not one of them.

    That is part of the reason why I donít want Biden to win. Not because of issues per say but because of what just happens in the end anyway. The good old can gets kicked down the road.

    Trump was trying to change that in Some ways and did and it pissed off the establishment.

    Again, Iíd have no problem if Bernie was going against Trump and he somehow won.

    Biden is the same garbage that just plays to the side he is representing.....
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  11. #6956
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,879
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, quit taking every word so literal like DETHRONE. Of course he is not a king. Geez, I thought you were smarter than that.

    I do not disagree with anything you said with regards to the Demís agenda. I never did Clown. Hypocrisy is on both sides but it seems that hypocrisy is allowed only on the side against Trump. And that is my entire issue with regards to Trump against the opposition. I donít care if Trump wins or not. His winning or losing doesnít affect me in either way. Iím also tired of how people from the opposition put all Trump supporters in one damn basket. That is total bullspit! I disagree with a lot of Trumpís dumbass comments or some of his dumb ideas.

    I also know about the kick the can down the road scenario with the ESTABLISHMENT on both sides of the Aisle

    The Dems can cry and demand this demand that and in the end the can gets kicked down the road for the next person or persons.

    Iím against the Establishment of the 2 parties. Changes need to be done there too Clown. It is the same old crap every election, the same old issues with rich vs the no so rich cliches and EVERYTHING feeds off of those cliches with almost every issue.

    Trump got elected because he was NOT FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT. Look at the not for Trump people who are all Republicans when Their CHOICE, Jeb Bush got destroyed in 2016. And a lot of Republicans on Day 1 didnít want him as well because he was not one of them.

    That is part of the reason why I donít want Biden to win. Not because of issues per say but because of what just happens in the end anyway. The good old can gets kicked down the road.

    Trump was trying to change that in Some ways and did and it pissed off the establishment.

    Again, Iíd have no problem if Bernie was going against Trump and he somehow won.

    Biden is the same garbage that just plays to the side he is representing.....
    Mush, when people type without thought, they often express a true feeling. That is why I commented on the "dethrone" comment. You made a statement out of rashness.

    For the second bolded, This is the bottom line. If you support Trump, you support all that his base represents.
    If you support him for what ever reason, you support his racist, homophobic, sexist pandering agenda. While there may be a small percentage of people in that group that follow him, if you vote trump, you enable the group in his base that supports those agendas. If you enable them, you are just as bad as them.
    It has come to that.

    If a person supports trump and is not racist themselves, the sheer fact they support him, means they are, indirectly, supporting those who are, racist.

    It has to be this way. The man is that divisive. The man creates that much hatred. The man has failed at his job to epic proportions.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #6957
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    We criticize you for your thought process. We challenge your values.

    You criticize all Dems. All Libs.

    Challenge the individual and for what they stand. Challenge the man or woman, not the group, (unless of course that group has been proven and bases its existence on hatred.)
    I do not put all libs/Dems in the same basket. Geez.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  13. #6958
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    4,530
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why donít you police haters ever show the bad of the criminals? Obviously something always gets the cops to a spot where everything all began. You all act like the cops just go out and start shooting people for no reason.

    Of course there are bad cops and they should always be held accountable but I only see or hear stories with the media and social media about the bad cops? What about all of the idiot people who caused the cops to be called out and to deal with whatever they had done wrong?

    It all starts there people. Donít get into trouble and the cops wonít get called which could turn ugly. I know a lot of people of different color who never have had the cops called on them. You know why? They donít get into trouble. Stay out of trouble.


    It all starts with the parents and teaching them right from wrong at the very early ages of understanding. And now you have 8 yr old kids taking over a classroom in some schools. That is because of liberal thinking and being soft with regards to the school systems in the Country. It all starts there and people just are not held accountable and then those people get older and then get into more serious trouble and then a few get the bad cop who is having g a bad day and then something bad happens. And we know some of the results. Obviously reform is needed but I feel children should be taught at a very early age to not get into trouble and stay clean no matter how bad their surroundings are.

    Is baseball back yet?

    Many cops have shot people for no reason, Nicky. You're simply not paying attention. The man didn't need to be shot in the back. They could have just let him run off. They knew who he was. All they need do is get a warrant issued and arrest him at a later time. Of course all of this could have been prevented if he didn't try to fight. An if you're suggesting I'm a cop hater, you're full of bullspit.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  14. #6959
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    "Based on current Georgia law, I don't believe he will be convicted on a murder charge."

    Based on current Georgia law they may be erecting a statue in his honor! Sorry RC Brooks was running away from the scene, he was shot in the back from 18 feet, what possible threat did he present? Eye witness claimed he fired taser in the air as he was fleeing.

    I do agree we do not know all the facts. On the surface, optics are not good.
    So the investigation should still be rushed?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  15. #6960
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Florida shows a spike in confirmed coronavirus cases
    Jun 18, 2020 Updated 3 min ago

    https://www.yoursun.com/news/florida...da020ce1b.html

    Dr, what about California?

    They are having spikes....hmmmmmmmmm

    But you only show Florida or Republican based States. Bias is here too.......
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •