Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 463 of 627 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I wouldn't expect the effects to be fully realized just yet. Having said that, it'll be hard to isolate what exactly affected the numbers and to what degree between the protests, the reopenings, and the generally lackadaisical approach to social distancing by more and more people.
    They have all contributed individually and collectively. Mass gatherings with people not wearing masks in close contact how do you differentiate? Beaches, bars, clubs, arenas ect all contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    They have all contributed individually and collectively. Mass gatherings with people not wearing masks in close contact how do you differentiate? Beaches, bars, clubs, arenas ect all contributing.
    Is the RNC convention going to Florida ? No masks or social distancing as desired by Trump ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Is the RNC convention going to Florida ? No masks or social distancing as desired by Trump ?
    This is whatís mean. Everything and I mean everything has become too political because of wanting to dethrone Trump.

Trump supports the reopening so the opposition is against it.

He supports the Police so the opposition is against it.

He supports this so the opposition is against it.

He supports that so the opposition is against it.

Iím starting to think this Covid-19 has become way too political. Sides are lined up against each other like linemen during a football game. It has lined us up on this forum as well.

All of this is the deep state and their agenda of trying someway to get Joe Biden through. They will try anything and everything. They canít handle Trump.

Some crackpot from England had science data For Trump and that clown said if no mitigation was going to happen then expect 2.5 million American to die with Covid 19......we are not even past the 150,000 mark which is pretty good compared to what the science overreacting idiots projected.

If you think it is bad in the US now wait until November 4 at midnight when the Dems start crying again. 8 years of Trump will drive them nuts.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Limbaugh said today that Gov Cuomo was the worst Governor during the Covid-19 crisis.

And he might be right..Cuomo sent sick people into Nursing homes....but the opposition will say he was following Trumpís guidelines....

So if he says to jump do you jump?

Unreal.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-18-2020 at 06:07 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Mean because your champion is an idiot and does not care about people.

Mean because your champion is an idiot and does not care about people.
    And the Florida officials will do his bidding. But you call me mean for pointing that out ? More dumb comments, I hope you don't have access to your car keys.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Limbaugh said today that Gov Cuomo was the worst Governor during the Covid-19 crisis.

And he might be right..Cuomo sent sick people into Nursing homes....but the opposition will say he was following Trumpís guidelines....

Unreal.
    Cause Limbaugh said. Lol. I thought you did not listen to Hannity and Limbaugh, hilarious. Keep your stories straight

This is whatís mean. Everything and I mean everything has become too political because of wanting to dethrone Trump.

Trump supports the reopening so the opposition is against it.

He supports the Police so the opposition is against it.

He supports this so the opposition is against it.

He supports that so the opposition is against it.

Iím starting to think this Covid-19 has become way too political. Sides are lined up against each other like linemen during a football game. It has lined us up on this forum as well.

All of this is the deep state and their agenda of trying someway to get Joe Biden through. They will try anything and everything. They canít handle Trump.

Some crackpot from England had science data For Trump and that clown said if no mitigation was going to happen then expect 2.5 million American to die with Covid 19......we are not even past the 150,000 mark which is pretty good compared to what the science overreacting idiots projected.

If you think it is bad in the US now wait until November 4 at midnight when the Dems start crying again. 8 years of Trump will drive them nuts.
    Do you not understand what "no mitigation" means?

Unreal.
    Sounds like if Limbaugh says to jump, you'd ask him "how high?".

Biden would never think detergents kill Covid if ingested. Gee whiz. No comparison between the two.
    Correct. He couldn't think that many words in a row. 3 is his max.

Spliff let settle down on the personnel insults please. Disagree with his opinions, idea's . ect but lets not make this personnel

Unreal.
    Well if I'm Cuomo I consider that quite an endorsement and compliment considering the source.

I have already addressed the nursing home issue in some detail with your comrade Posada. He wasn't the only one who followed the guidelines.

https://twitter.com/Farbod_E/status/...477666816?s=09

The mush family or the posada family?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Farbod_E/status/...477666816?s=09

The mush family or the posada family?
    Jorgies

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Spliff let settle down on the personnel insults please. Disagree with his opinions, idea's . ect but lets not make this personnel
    *personal