Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 460 of 627 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    He wonders why we can't all get along but laments the removal of civil war statues or the cancellation of shows like cops. Yet, what those symbols represent to millions of tax paying citizens oh well they just should deal with it, in the name of history. Funny, conservative made arguments that citizens should not have to have their tax dollars pay for abortions and a person with religious objections shouldn't have to sell gays a wedding cake, but black tax payers and soldiers should be aok with monuments to people who wanted to enslave their people. Yes, sounds logical to me. Shows like cops are not being censored by the way, they have been cancelled, which thousands of shows have been. It's not a free speech issue. You like shows like that buy them. You want a statue of Robert E Lee or whoever, buy it and place in on your property. Yet, don't go crazy cause the popular taste don't want to watch those shows any more or or tax payers don't want to have them serve as monuments, because our monuments are our societies Hall of Fame, and we as a society can't do better then honoring a person who represents an oppressive past for fellow citizens ? Monuments speak about a societies values and tastes and yes those values change. For example, I know all about Thor, Zeus, Baal, and Stallin but we don't have statues to them anymore. History is found in books, videos, computers we don't need to be reminded in a public park.
    The problem is people want to erase history.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Day, I'm not in love with Biden. In fact I thought there were at least 4 other candidates that may have been a better choice. Imo the party's decision was based on, experience, is he electable, will he command the middle or more moderate vote, can he persuade independents and undecided, will he attract and appeal to women and minority voters? While not the most glamorous or exciting candidate, I think Biden checks most of the boxes. Their #1 priority was to defeat Trump.

Bidens choice for VP will be critical.

He is an old white man. He is the same old man from the establishment. Blah blah blah
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    He is an old white man. He is the same old man from the establishment. Blah blah blah
    ....and what was your response to the young black man for 8 yrs.? Oh my god, he wore a tan suit! How un-presidential! More blah, blah , blah? Just can't seem to please conservatives.

But, I get the point. Same old, same old. Rinse repeat. Biden was the safe choice in the eyes of the party. Defeating Trump the priority.

Boltons book may cause Trump to lose ALL his hair and start a record for consecutive hour tweet storm. It's coming folks........just wait for it.

Trump conspired with three foreign powers to throw our election, then encouraged China, the largest oppressor of human rights, to build concentration camps for Muslims.

Angry Staffer
    @AngrierWHStaff
    FWIW, I told you guys about the rumors of a Xi/Trump quid pro quo months ago.

And yes, the folks who told *me* about it have also spoken to Congress. I expected it to be investigated by now, but COVID-19 kinda put a lot of that on hold.

Mika Brzezinski
    @morningmika

Boltonís book revealing a fumbling, bumbling, angry, corrupt, racist, vengeful, and ignorant President .. a President with a personality poised to botch a coming pandemic, much of which could have been mitigated by listening to simple science-My question-Why did he wait to share?

Kamala Harris
    @KamalaHarris

Heís asked Russia.
    Heís asked Ukraine.
    Heís asked China.

Thatís not going to stop America from voting for @JoeBiden in November.

Claire McCaskill
    @clairecmc

Everything we are learning from Bolton...why in the world did 51 Republican Senators decide they didnít want you to hear it months ago? Not only do these revelations indict Trump, they also indict all 51 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ....and what was your response to the young black man for 8 yrs.? Oh my god, he wore a tan suit! How un-presidential! More blah, blah , blah? Just can't seem to please conservatives.

But, I get the point. Same old, same old. Rinse repeat. Biden was the safe choice in the eyes of the party. Defeating Trump the priority.

Dr, that I my point. The same old establishment crap is not going to beat Trump, especially Biden at his stage of his political career. Bernie would have been the one to beat Trump. He would have moved the needle.

The establishment didnít want a Trump or a Bernie but those type of candidates move the needle and those type of candidates get elected because of the same old crap from the establishment.

The Monday morning quarterbacks will be saying Bernie should have been the candidate to face Trump on the day after the November election.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I'm gonna be depressed for a month if we don't have those two do the typical debates, its going to be a **** show with both of them off the teleprompter. Its absolutely going to be instant classic must see TV IMO
    Must see TV would have been Trump vs Bernie.

Trump vs Biden will fall even shorter than Trump vs Hillary IMO.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Nicky, Bernie couldn't command the middle. The centrist moderates. As much as I like Bernie, my views are not the majority among democrats. In order to beat Trump you NEED the cross over vote and the moderate D's.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Must see TV would have been Trump vs Bernie.

Trump vs Biden will fall even shorter than Trump vs Hillary IMO.
    Trump vs Biden is going to be a hilarious **** show. Trump is going to eat Biden alive in any debate. Biden, who can't even put together 3 or 4 words in a row with making no ense, will look like a damn fool.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Trump vs Biden is going to be a hilarious **** show. Trump is going to eat Biden alive in any debate. Biden, who can't even put together 3 or 4 words in a row with making no ense, will look like a damn fool.
    Neither of them are the brightest crayons in the box when it comes to public speaking.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I wouldn't bet money on that 28. Trump without notes and/or a teleprompter is lost. He rambles aimlessly. Biden knows the issues, he has the experience and history on his side, his problem is getting the words out of his mouth. Trump has no clue. He shoots from the hip or is that lip. He's unpredictable and doesn't listen to his consultants. He's a loose cannon. His narcissism and belief he's always the smartest person in the room will be his downfall. Biden won't be intimidated by tactics, he's no slouch.

His appeal last time around, being an outsider who would "drain the swamp" will be impossible to sell this time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brazil-tr...035026943.html

Brazil will take over as the new leader of Covid related deaths in July. Not surprisingly their president Jair Bolsonaro also downplayed the virus much like our president. The country is seeing over 4,000 daily deaths from the virus.

New from @CREWcrew: The National Guard reportedly protected the Trump DC Hotel, the Presidentís private business, during recent protests against racial injustice; they didn't guard monuments or museums. Weíre investigating how that decision was made.

https://citizensforethics.org/foia/n...d-trump-hotel/

As wild as Trump can be, at least he can speak.
    My 2 1/2 year old speaks better than Biden.