Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 459 of 627 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Aww. Is your entitlement being challenged a bit?
    You realize what a victim you sound like? Poor white men. Poor, poor us.
    This is why you and we are part of the problem . If we can't see past that myopic lens of "me", we will never facilitate change. We can sit at home, reflect and have an impact on true change if we accept our own flawed vision and understand that for change to happen, it will be uncomfortable for a while. It's that simple. We can each do that. Whether or not you choose to do that or complain about affirmative action, favoritism and yeah, poor white me, is entirely up to you.

It's also complete BS. You can criticize whomever you'd like but criticize them for legitimate reasons.

....and be prepared to defend your position when called out. Criticism is good. Critical thinking is imperative. This country was founded on dissent. We enjoy a freedom to speak as a result of that dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I believe this was went for me. Just because Trump has shown that he's the wrong choice doesn't suddenly make Biden a good choice. There isn't enough lipstick to make that particular pig pretty, although Trump has been doing everything he can to help Biden.
    They're both bad choices , Joe is just the lesser of the 2 evils
    And Biden has done everything he can to help trump too.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Your right about that.............. now that i'm going to hell

Actually Trump doesn't need much help, he will continue to self destruct on his own accord. His own party is questioning his stability and ability to reason. His base remains steadfast in their support, in fact energized in some ways by the protests and BLM movement. However, his authoritarian bluster lost steam and import as protests became more peaceful and orderly. Shouting "LAW and ORDER" on twitter and ordering mayors to "command the streets" soon fell on deaf ears and even his ardent supporters had to question his tactics and the idle bombast.

Trump is being seen for what he is a weak, fragile narcissist. An empty suit that needs continual pressing to take out the wrinkles, otherwise he just folds up and heads for the bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Trump doesn't need much help, he will continue to self destruct on his own accord. His own party is questioning his stability and ability to reason. His base remains steadfast in their support, in fact energized in some ways by the protests and BLM movement. However, his authoritarian bluster lost steam and import as protests became more peaceful and orderly. Shouting "LAW and ORDER" on twitter and ordering mayors to "command the streets" soon fell on deaf ears and even his ardent supporters had to question his tactics and the idle bombast.

Trump is being seen for what he is a weak, fragile narcissist. An empty suit that needs continual pressing to take out the wrinkles, otherwise he just folds up and heads for the bunker.
    In many ways the Same could be said about Biden

Day, I'm not in love with Biden. In fact I thought there were at least 4 other candidates that may have been a better choice. Imo the party's decision was based on, experience, is he electable, will he command the middle or more moderate vote, can he persuade independents and undecided, will he attract and appeal to women and minority voters? While not the most glamorous or exciting candidate, I think Biden checks most of the boxes. Their #1 priority was to defeat Trump.

Bidens choice for VP will be critical.

In many ways the Same could be said about Biden
    Sure you could say it, but does it have any substance? Would you be willing to compare Trumps record in office with Bidens?

Day, I'm not in love with Biden. In fact I thought there were at least 4 other candidates that may have been a better choice. Imo the party's decision was based on, experience, is he electable, will he command the middle or more moderate vote, can he persuade independents and undecided, will he attract and appeal to women and minority voters? While not the most glamorous or exciting candidate, I think Biden checks most of the boxes. Their #1 priority was to defeat Trump.

Bidens choice for VP will be critical.
    I completelu agree with u that his choice for VP will be huge. He's got to get someone who will grab as much of the Sanders Bro's out and make sure they vote for Biden.

I do think that in a 1 on 1 debate he might be in trouble against Trump, quick witted he is not

My honest opinion is its going to come down to if Biden and his choice for VP came get the Sanders camp to vote for them. If they can get that vote i think Biden wins, if they stay home that likely mean 4 more yrs

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I completelu agree with u that his choice for VP will be huge. He's got to get someone who will grab as much of the Sanders Bro's out and make sure they vote for Biden.

I do think that in a 1 on 1 debate he might be in trouble against Trump, quick witted he is not

My honest opinion is its going to come down to if Biden and his choice for VP came get the Sanders camp to vote for them. If they can get that vote i think Biden wins, if they stay home that likely mean 4 more yrs
    You may be right. The Bernie Bros got their panties in a bunch and in essence got Trump elected. (Although Comey also had a hand in it. Wonder if he regrets that decision now) Just an opinion, but I think there will be record turnout. Historically that is a hugely advantage for the D's.

Debates. Trump is no great orator either. It might become the best comedy on TV. Must see TV. LOL Unless he's reading off the teleprompter Trumps camp cringes at what might come out of his mouth. He won't intimidate Biden. If he can get the words out, Biden knows the issues, he knows history and foreign policy better than most. His experience speaks for itself. Only wish his experience could do the actual speaking!

In the event anyone is interested.

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
    Record spike in new coronavirus cases reported in six U.S. states as reopening accelerates
    PUBLISHED WED, JUN 17 20206:11 AM EDT UPDATED 4 HOURS AGO
    Reuters

Arizona, Florida, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas all reported record increases in new cases on Tuesday after recording all-time highs last week. Nevada also reported its highest single-day tally of new cases on Tuesday, up from a previous high on May 23. Hospitalizations are also rising or at record highs.

At Arizonaís Tucson Medical Center on Monday, just a single intensive care unit (ICU) bed designated for COVID-19 patients was available, with the other 19 beds filled, a hospital representative said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/17/reco...celerates.html

You may be right. The Bernie Bros got their panties in a bunch and in essence got Trump elected. (Although Comey also had a hand in it. Wonder if he regrets that decision now) Just an opinion, but I think there will be record turnout. Historically that is a hugely advantage for the D's.

Debates. Trump is no great orator either. It might become the best comedy on TV. Must see TV. LOL Unless he's reading off the teleprompter Trumps camp cringes at what might come out of his mouth. He won't intimidate Biden. If he can get the words out, Biden knows the issues, he knows history and foreign policy better than most. His experience speaks for itself. Only wish his experience could do the actual speaking!
    I'm gonna be depressed for a month if we don't have those two do the typical debates, its going to be a **** show with both of them off the teleprompter. Its absolutely going to be instant classic must see TV IMO

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Yup, went over your head too.
    Like I said, you don't get to fall back on that whenever you want to. Most of your points on this subject are ignorant drivel and when they aren't, they are usually non related to anything anyone is talking about.

NYT: Bolton Says House Should Have Investigated Trump for Potentially Impeachable Actions Beyond Ukraine https://nytimes.com/2020/06/17/us/po...?smid=tw-share

Too little too late Mr. Bolton. Where were you when this testimony mattered? Oh that's right you threatened a lawsuit. Hmmm I wonder what the reasoning was at the time? Wouldn't have anything to do with a book deal would it?

This is why you and we are part of the problem . If we can't see past that myopic lens of "me", we will never facilitate change. We can sit at home, reflect and have an impact on true change if we accept our own flawed vision and understand that for change to happen, it will be uncomfortable for a while. It's that simple. We can each do that. Whether or not you choose to do that or complain about affirmative action, favoritism and yeah, poor white me, is entirely up to you.

It's also complete BS. You can criticize whomever you'd like but criticize them for legitimate reasons.
    Do You really think Racism will ever end?

Iím not crying about the poor white guy. Iím just saying no matter what people do racism will continue. It has to start with teaching children not just reform with the police department.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Clown, where are the rules for criticizing for legitimate reasons. That is hilarious!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night