Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do you know how to read?
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Of course.

Look up the word facetious..........

You just don’t get it at times.

The irony that Mush looked up the and used word "facetious", to explain himself but didn't apply the word and its meaning, to the post he quoted, is quite beautiful.

Ignorance is bliss

I agree.

But again, and nobody from the opposition will answer.

Are all positive cases the same?

I know 2 people who tested positive and they felt worse with the common cold.

The way the opposition and media talks is that every case is a death sentence.

The old, people with underlying health conditions need to be very cautious until a vaccine.
    The obvious answer is no. What differs is the immune response. A young healthy immune system is much better equipped. Pre-existing underlying conditions influence outcome as well.

Again with the opposition! I thought we were "all in this together". This issue has been discussed, Clown, myself and others have provided rational explanations, yet you prefer to continue pushing the opposition narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Less than 1 hr ago:

According to the pool report, Trump on COVID cases: "If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, if any."

I am......uh speechless.
    I read most of that.

It wasn't as bad as the quote. He did discuss the need for testing, testing being good (of course that we are the best at testing).

My question is, if he believes that to be true, why make people sign release forms for his rally?

Oh, yeah. I know why. He's a lying, smelly douche.

Ignorance is bliss

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I do think that graph has quite a bit to do with testing. Germany is actually testing less per capita than we are and so is Italy.

Spain is testing more.

I think that if we had been testing at the rate Italy, Spain and Germany had been from the start ,our numbers would have been the same but they would be on the way down now.

I do believe our numbers are going up because of behavior, not just testing. They are climbing because people aren't behaving the right way and our government is failing to enforce guidelines.

(I can't stand Rachel Nichols)
    Actually Clown, imo had we started testing early our response would have been guided by the data not the dotards gut. I believe we would have been in much better shape at this juncture. Our response was woefully slow and inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Indeed. Though actually I have zero problem "admitting" what a piece of **** government they have.
    Trump in front of camera. Behind him, people walking onto a giant cruise boat.
    "China shooting their covid patients to keep the numbers down, is veryvery bad. It's bad. It's not good.
    What we're doing here and you're going to love it, is giving our covid cases a vacation on these cruise boat."

Boat leaves dock

"Let's all wave. This is why America is the greatest. There they go. Ok. Thank you. I am going golfing."

Cameras continue to roll while behind Trump, 3 cruise vessel sink. People are screaming in horror

"Oh. That's ververy sad. Very sad. I feel for their families. Very sad. But, but, Is it? We will now stop testing for covid and that means we have zero cases. The virus is gone. This is a wonderful day! It's an amazing thing that has happened. Those people that sank are heroes. They were wonderful people. All of them. They made us better than China and everywhere in the world. We have the fewest cases of covid and the disease is gone. I cured it. You saw me do it. I cured covid. This is really, really big. This is yuge. I cured covid on live tv. My ratings will go through the roof. See how your ratings are CNN and ESPN. My ratings are better.
    Hey Sleepy Joe, did you cure covid? No. You didn't. I did. I cured covid. Hang on, let me tweet this.

I cured covid #Thank you Mr President.

Ok. I'm not going golf, I want a bacon double cheeseburger and quick tug. I'm the greatest president in the history of the world. I can have my burger and a tug if I want. Lincoln did that all the time. It's how he stayed thin.
    Ok. That's all"

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Clown, imo had we started testing early our response would have been guided by the data not the dotards gut. I believe we would have been in much better shape at this juncture. Our response was woefully slow and inadequate.
    Absolutely. I wasn't clear. I was just going from where we actually are and were. If this country had been proactive and tested then, like they are now? It's a very different situation.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He's going to have to do something. Unemployment runs out on July 31st and the odds of significant job growth in that time is unlikely. 70% of economic activity in this country is based on consumer spending. If you turn that faucet off, with 40 million people out of work, the recession's impact would only become that much more devastating.

There are rumors he wants to do a lot of things, including spending over 2 trillion dollars in the next stimulus bill, creating a "back to work" cash bonus, and even giving Americans a 4,000 dollar tax credit for visiting restaurants and tourism.

I think Trump is going to come in strong here because he must feel pressure from slumping poll numbers. You know even though he calls all these networks "fake news", he's definitely paying attention to all the backlash he's getting from the BLM movement and his mishandling of the coronavirus.
    All those proposals sound communist to me. Talk about wealth redistribution, well if a Democrat had passes it

Mike Pence, who leads the White House coronavirus task force, downplayed increases in COVID-19 diagnoses in some regions, falsely claiming they were “intermittent” spikes of the virus that resulted from an increase in testing, not higher infection rates.

“I would just encourage you all, as we talk about these things, to make sure and continue to explain to your citizens the magnitude of increase in testing,” Pence said on the call, according to a recording obtained by The New York Times. “And that in most of the cases where we are seeing some marginal rise in number, that’s more resolved by the extraordinary work you’re doing.”

The Associated Press, which also obtained the audio, noted Pence told the state leaders to, with “proper gentleness and respect,” share the “progress that we are making.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/15/u...governors.html

And resisting arrest is hardly ever the correct thing to do.

I saw the video. The cop was not some ******* during the questioning.

The problem I have with most of you is you go from step 1 of questioning and ignore the middle steps of the process and go right to the conclusion. Why do you all ignore the actual story of what transpired?

So basically the way BLM talks is cops can’t even start the process of questioning ANYMORE?

NO ONE deserves to be shot in the back.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Of course.

Look up the word facetious..........

You just don’t get it at times.
    You dont get to fall back on that whenever its convenient. The fact is you try and spin words all the time and when you're not doing that, you're going off on some unrelated tangent because you can't stick to one topic of discussion.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-16-2020 at 11:08 AM.

The opposition just wants these two issues to take down Trump in November. They are praying for it....

The problem is 1/2 of the Country doesn’t care and that alone will be the Achilles heal for Biden in November.
    Trump has no one else to blame but himself. If he handles both of these issues with more intelligence, compassion, interest towards a real solution, we're not sitting here saying Biden has a real chance in November.

Instead all the president has shown is his lack of leadership, how divisive he can be, and that he doesn't understand the seriousness of what is going on around him.

Sorry half the country aren't heartless human beings.

When I don’t like a TV show or respect that TV show I just don’t watch it.

Did you get the hint?
    I watch for the entertainment. Your posts entertain me because of how ridiculous they can be and how all over the place you are.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Employees at a Manhattan shake shack apparently poisoned three NYPD officers.

Hope they get a nice jail sentence for attempted murder.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.