Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 450 of 627 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, in an interview this week he was asked about the possibility of losing in November. He said he would move on and go back to what he had done prior of being the President.

Dr, Trump in a lot of scenarios is a lot of hot air. He will say something and then pull back.

Where is this WWlll at that most of the Democrats have said was going to happen? Iím still waiting for it. A little hint, he talks big and would still do anything to protect the Country but doesnít really want a damn war. He puts fear into other Countries.

Trump is a deterrent.

Obama was not.

Joe Biden is not.

And how many other issues has he talked about doing that just scared the Democrats and it never came fruition.

So if he lost all I see is him just accepting it and moving on....

The People who even suggested that he wonít even leave office and just stay are idiots and morons.

Joe Biden actually said that the other day and of course the opposition takes Bidenís stance and thinks like him as well.

Please, be serious. Nobody is happy to lose but any President knows that they just canít stay and not move from office if they lost.

That is a total bullspit assumption and only said for effect to put more bad light on Trump to help sway voters.
    Trump is a deterrent? No, the rest of the world has no respect for him, they laugh at him behind his back. They know he might be bat shite crazy so they fear his impetuous, impulsive, reactionary nature and potential to irrationally retaliate for perceived infantile slight. But be clear, they do not respect him, they fear his instability. Think about that for a moment!

Dr, how many people were tested in March compared to May?

Think about it for a moment. A few weeks ago Florida was saying that every one million test had only 4% positive. That is 96% negative. And when you have more tests you obviously have more positives popping up.

In March we obviously had less tests because basically only people who thought they had it were being tested as I know many friends who had to jump through hoops to even get to a test. Well all of them failed at the screening process and didnít qualify for a test. This was March..... ow anybody can get a test without a screening process and of course some people who donít even know that they have it tested positive.

And this virus mutates and gets a little weaker with every little case. The virus is slowly burning out, ever so slowly.

And of all cases Dr, how many are going to be serious? Do have numbers?

All of the damn media put every single case all into the same basket with regards to the severity of it.

So is case #1 the same as case #2 with regards to severity? Of course not. You can have 1800 cases in one day but only 15% are actually severe. Of course you take it serious but you cannot say this person will have the same effect as that person.

The people who have underlying health conditions, the people in nursing homes, the people who are over age 60, the people who get the basic flu easily should all be fully aware and follow guidelines with even more caution. And of course the basic population should all be following guidelines as well. It can be stabilized a little until a vaccine is developed.

But the media scaring everybody is ridiculous. How can there be a 2nd wave when the 1st wave is never stopped because of no vaccine? IT IS THE SAME DAMN WAVE PEOPLE, there is no 2nd wave. People who test positive in Oct is with the same wave back in March....

So ridiculous on how people are put into fear.
    So what are you saying or suggesting? More testing finds more infection. Check. Not all people have identical immune response? Check. Underlying pre-existing conditions influence outcomes? Check.

Virus weakening? No Nick as it mutates it gets more virulent.

Why does the opposition put a typical protester in the same basket as something who is there being violent?

The opposition will say Trump is against PROTESTERS. Such bullspit!

He is against the damn agitators but the media, opposition will say it otherwise and mKe it sound like he is against the peaceful protesters......what a crock of crap!
    Nick we are on the same side. It's called humanity. Governed by decency and respect for each other. Trump has attempted to divided us. See the larger picture and don't be distracted by his diversionary tactics.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Trump is a deterrent? No, the rest of the world has no respect for him, they laugh at him behind his back. They know he might be bat shite crazy so they fear his impetuous, impulsive, reactionary nature and potential to irrationally retaliate for perceived infantile slight. But be clear, they do not respect him, they fear his instability. Think about that for a moment!
    Trump is a deterrent. He is a deterrent to intellect, kindness, openness and progress.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Trump is a deterrent. He is a deterrent to intellect, kindness, openness and progress.
    Oooops my bad. Thanks for the clarification.

Fired Florida Data Scientist Launches A Coronavirus Dashboard Of Her Own
    June 14, 20209:36 AM ET

Rebekah Jones says she was fired after she refused to manipulate coronavirus data at the Florida health department. Now she has launched her own COVID-19 data portal for the state.

Rebekah Jones helped create a data portal about the state's COVID-19 cases. In some ways, Jones's new portal for Florida coronavirus data looks a lot like the state health department's. But it has a few key differences that reflect just how contentious coronavirus data has become amid politicized arguments about whether it's safe for states to reopen.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/14/87658...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Holy Fook this county has gone to more ****. Didn't think it was possible. Burning down Wendy's. All they did was call the police because they were concerned about the man.

He fought with police, stole a cops tazer, shot it at them. Not saying that the shooting was or wasn't justified because I don't have all the facts.

But destroying your country is not helping your cause. I honestly don't believe for one second skm3 actually care about the man killed. Some just want to destroy ****.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Hopefully that piece of **** is now dead. He should have a bullet in him and left there to rot.

https://twitter.com/semperdiced/stat...903331328?s=19

Lol at the end, the moment she realized she F'd up

RRZ challenged me a few days ago to discuss the deadly serious issue of TV show cancellations. All I can say to that is I think that is indicative of some bat crazy priorities. But since that is what he asked I will answer seriously if the producers and networks that produce and carry shows like Cops want to cancel unrealistic, biased, and ultimately unprofitable shows that is their business. It's transparent they want to cancel their shows for lack of interest and lack of profitability. Yet, more importantly is the lack of transparency with Trump administration failing to reveal where all the money is going and how Mnuchin and Trump can profit by it. They refuse to provide oversight. They fired OIG officials. We told RRZ months ago and he poo pooed it. But he was mad that The Kennedy Center got money, cause Fox Told him to be. Well another not too smart observation and lack of grasping a larger issue by the man who I hope doesnt have access to car keys in Florida.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-14-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hopefully that piece of **** is now dead. He should have a bullet in him and left there to rot.
    The issue was a person was parked in a fast food drive thru. Police and tow truck could have been called. Car could have been moved. Person could have been spoken to and situation resolved even without an escalation in violence. Police arrive and want their commands to be obeyed. Not a bad thing but when dealing with a drunk mentally ill person maybe a different approach can be reached ? I deal with mentally ill people daily in my work. You can reason and talk with them and usually calm a situation down. We move to quickly too violence. Surely the police can see their jobs as protecting business and the lives of those they are trying to deal with as well. Might take longer, call for a trained supervisor to talk to the person and just give the person space. He was not armed was not acting violently he was a sleep in a car. Had that happened it would not have even escalated.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-14-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Drunk man asleep in a vehicle in a drive thru? Should've dragged his *** out of the car and arrested him for DUI.

Well drunk man pulled over and fell asleep which is better then drunk driver on the road. Once he was stationary lots of options other then ultimately occurred could have been employed. I realize it's a paradigm shift in how to deal with mentally ill and bad people. I grew up in a Church where my father was a pastor. Crazy people wander into Churches all the time to get food, use the restrooms, and to debate and argue about God. Some of them are using drugs and they act weird and threatening. Sometime you have to be tough but you can be caring. I have seen police called for people with mental illness before or on drugs but when care is show for them as well and not just fury the results can be different. I can give you examples, but I recall my father telling police, we called you but please remember we want to help them if we can. Encouraging and being kind along with firm could have helped this situation as well. I mean the way we have seen policing going down for decades haven't helped so maybe a fresh approach is at least worthy of being tried

he fought 2 cops over overpowered them stole a cop taser while being pursued on foot points the taser behind him... justifiable shooting 100% if i am the cop sue the city for my job back and damages...of course the mob crowd acted before seeing the video.. they immediately said cops are guilty of shooting a unarmed innocent black man..they destroyed a business cost peoples jobs....

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    he fought 2 cops over overpowered them stole a cop taser while being pursued on foot points the taser behind him... justifiable shooting 100% if i am the cop sue the city for my job back and damages...of course the mob crowd acted before seeing the video.. they immediately said cops are guilty of shooting a unarmed innocent black man..they destroyed a business cost peoples jobs....
    Not saying police are not justified in using force many times. Sure they are. But could things have been done differently at the point at first contact ? If he was acting belligerently they couldn't fall back and keep him isolated at a distance where he could not escape and not poise a threat to anyone ? Form a perrmieter around him and call for mental health professionals instead of approaching him where they would have come into close contact with him. Different order of policing yes, but ultimately much more productive. Safer for the police too. Police using their firearms could have been avoided. It would have cost the business money in the short run but in the long run much less as well. It's a paradigm shift true. But a different treatment at the scene could have resulted in a vastly different outcome

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Not saying police are not justified in using force many times. Sure they are. But could things have been done differently at the point at first contact ? If he was acting belligerently they couldn't fall back and keep him isolated at a distance where he could not escape and not poise a threat to anyone ? Form a perrmieter around him and call for mental health professionals instead of approaching him where they would have come into close contact with him. Different order of policing yes, but ultimately much more productive. Safer for the police too. Police using their firearms could have been avoided. It would have cost the business money in the short run but in the long run much less as well. It's a paradigm shift true. But a different treatment at the scene could have resulted in a vastly different outcome
    Or, you know, don't pass out drunk on your car in a drive thru and the whole thing never happens.