Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 449 of 627 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 9393
    BREAKING: #Florida Department of Health reports new daily record high of 2,581 new confirmed #COVID19 casesósurpassing the previous high on Friday by 679 and the high before that on Thursdayóbreaking records 3 days in a row.

And the state is REOPENING.

With 2,581 new coronavirus cases, Florida hits a record high for the third day in a row
    BY HOWARD COHEN
    JUNE 13, 2020 11:56 AM , UPDATED 5 HOURS 22 MINUTES AGO

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    BREAKING: #Florida Department of Health reports new daily record high of 2,581 new confirmed #COVID19 casesósurpassing the previous high on Friday by 679 and the high before that on Thursdayóbreaking records 3 days in a row.

And the state is REOPENING.

With 2,581 new coronavirus cases, Florida hits a record high for the third day in a row
    BY HOWARD COHEN
    JUNE 13, 2020 11:56 AM , UPDATED 5 HOURS 22 MINUTES AGO
    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Holy Fook this county has gone to more ****. Didn't think it was possible. Burning down Wendy's. All they did was call the police because they were concerned about the man.

He fought with police, stole a cops tazer, shot it at them. Not saying that the shooting was or wasn't justified because I don't have all the facts.

But destroying your country is not helping your cause. I honestly don't believe for one second skm3 actually care about the man killed. Some just want to destroy ****.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

NYS got down to mid 600s of confirmed cases a day 4 days ago. Now they're back up to just under 1k new cases. Probably related to the phase 1/2 openings and protests.

Interesting to see if the trend continues and if so how much it'll go back up before it stabilizes and trends back down.

Nick how you got there from here is well......a bit circuitous.

I have no doubt in my mind tRump would go to any length to get reelected. Look how low he's gone thus far and this based on only bad polling numbers. Could you imagine if he lost?
    Well, in an interview this week he was asked about the possibility of losing in November. He said he would move on and go back to what he had done prior of being the President.

Dr, Trump in a lot of scenarios is a lot of hot air. He will say something and then pull back.

Where is this WWlll at that most of the Democrats have said was going to happen? Iím still waiting for it. A little hint, he talks big and would still do anything to protect the Country but doesnít really want a damn war. He puts fear into other Countries.

Trump is a deterrent.

Obama was not.

Joe Biden is not.

And how many other issues has he talked about doing that just scared the Democrats and it never came fruition.

So if he lost all I see is him just accepting it and moving on....

The People who even suggested that he wonít even leave office and just stay are idiots and morons.

Joe Biden actually said that the other day and of course the opposition takes Bidenís stance and thinks like him as well.

Please, be serious. Nobody is happy to lose but any President knows that they just canít stay and not move from office if they lost.

That is a total bullspit assumption and only said for effect to put more bad light on Trump to help sway voters.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

I don't think anyone is doubting the protests have helped spread infection. However more testing doesn't equate with more infection! If that were the case if we did no testing (tRump plan) we would have no infection!
    Dr, how many people were tested in March compared to May?

Think about it for a moment. A few weeks ago Florida was saying that every one million test had only 4% positive. That is 96% negative. And when you have more tests you obviously have more positives popping up.

In March we obviously had less tests because basically only people who thought they had it were being tested as I know many friends who had to jump through hoops to even get to a test. Well all of them failed at the screening process and didnít qualify for a test. This was March..... ow anybody can get a test without a screening process and of course some people who donít even know that they have it tested positive.

And this virus mutates and gets a little weaker with every little case. The virus is slowly burning out, ever so slowly.

And of all cases Dr, how many are going to be serious? Do have numbers?

All of the damn media put every single case all into the same basket with regards to the severity of it.

So is case #1 the same as case #2 with regards to severity? Of course not. You can have 1800 cases in one day but only 15% are actually severe. Of course you take it serious but you cannot say this person will have the same effect as that person.

The people who have underlying health conditions, the people in nursing homes, the people who are over age 60, the people who get the basic flu easily should all be fully aware and follow guidelines with even more caution. And of course the basic population should all be following guidelines as well. It can be stabilized a little until a vaccine is developed.

But the media scaring everybody is ridiculous. How can there be a 2nd wave when the 1st wave is never stopped because of no vaccine? IT IS THE SAME DAMN WAVE PEOPLE, there is no 2nd wave. People who test positive in Oct is with the same wave back in March....

So ridiculous on how people are put into fear.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-14-2020 at 06:05 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Nick I think both have contributed to spikes. As time goes on we will see that we acted hastily in the move to open prematurely.
    So Dr, with no vaccine when do you reopen?

Iím still waiting for ONE SINGLE PERSON whether on this forum or even coming from high end people throughout the Country telling us when is it safe to reopen.

Nobody answers it. They all want people to just continue to walk in horse crap and then tell them you have horse crap on your shoe afterwards.

So when? Basically I already know the answer and that is when you have a true and reliable vaccine.

BUT TELL US THAT!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

The difference imo. NY is being led by science and data, other states like Florida / Texas are being led by economics and the whims of tRump.
    Dr, cut the bullspit of NY following science and date.

When they start their reopening and they will soon the numbers will increase just like the rest. So quit the arrogance of NY being the leader in all of this. They will fail too...all will fail until a vaccine is developed.

They are being more strict Dr with regards to reopening.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Oh I see you want to talk about the cancellation of shoes like Cops ???? For me it's not an issue cause I did not even realise the shows were still on the air ? I stopped watching it when I was a teenager. TV shows has to do with popularity and profitability. Think people want to watch a TV show now that has depictions of cop and civilian interaction that may not really reflect real life interactions anymore ???

There is your damn arrogance popping out once again. You have not watched cops since you were a teenager....

Well, I have not watched COPS since about 1995. I donít care about the show..Iím talking in general of this Country that have people who are so sensitive and have to cancel any damn show. Where is the freedom of speech?

It is pretty damn simple...

IF YOU DO NOT ANY SHOW THEN DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Why does the opposition put a typical protester in the same basket as something who is there being violent?

The opposition will say Trump is against PROTESTERS. Such bullspit!

He is against the damn agitators but the media, opposition will say it otherwise and mKe it sound like he is against the peaceful protesters......what a crock of crap!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Wow. That's so. much Mush!

Mush, did you sleep on the couch last night?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why does the opposition put a typical protester in the same basket as something who is there being violent?

The opposition will say Trump is against PROTESTERS. Such bullspit!

He is against the damn agitators but the media, opposition will say it otherwise and mKe it sound like he is against the peaceful protesters......what a crock of crap!
    Think about that ;language. it's Orwellian at its finest.

They are not your opposition. They are people who love this country but disagree on a few issues with you.

Ignorance is bliss

Dr, how many people were tested in March compared to May?

Think about it for a moment. A few weeks ago Florida was saying that every one million test had only 4% positive. That is 96% negative. And when you have more tests you obviously have more positives popping up.

In March we obviously had less tests because basically only people who thought they had it were being tested as I know many friends who had to jump through hoops to even get to a test. Well all of them failed at the screening process and didnít qualify for a test. This was March..... ow anybody can get a test without a screening process and of course some people who donít even know that they have it tested positive.

And this virus mutates and gets a little weaker with every little case. The virus is slowly burning out, ever so slowly.

And of all cases Dr, how many are going to be serious? Do have numbers?

All of the damn media put every single case all into the same basket with regards to the severity of it.

So is case #1 the same as case #2 with regards to severity? Of course not. You can have 1800 cases in one day but only 15% are actually severe. Of course you take it serious but you cannot say this person will have the same effect as that person.

The people who have underlying health conditions, the people in nursing homes, the people who are over age 60, the people who get the basic flu easily should all be fully aware and follow guidelines with even more caution. And of course the basic population should all be following guidelines as well. It can be stabilized a little until a vaccine is developed.

But the media scaring everybody is ridiculous. How can there be a 2nd wave when the 1st wave is never stopped because of no vaccine? IT IS THE SAME DAMN WAVE PEOPLE, there is no 2nd wave. People who test positive in Oct is with the same wave back in March....

So ridiculous on how people are put into fear.
    Please provide a reliable source fo that info.

Mush, I believe Doc said yesterday, this was not the second wave. No one thinks this is the second wave. It has go away before you can have a second wave.

Ignorance is bliss

Dr, cut the bullspit of NY following science and date.

When they start their reopening and they will soon the numbers will increase just like the rest. So quit the arrogance of NY being the leader in all of this. They will fail too...all will fail until a vaccine is developed.

They are being more strict Dr with regards to reopening.
    You may be right, however up until this point the decisions made thus far, ie TO STAY CLOSED and OBSERVE safe SOCIAL distancing practice was informed by the data. A reopening did not and will not occur until objective data points are observed. Contrast that with leaving beaches open for spring break and reopening two weeks after shutting down? Texas and Florida are seeing some of the largest spikes in country.

So Dr, with no vaccine when do you reopen?

Iím still waiting for ONE SINGLE PERSON whether on this forum or even coming from high end people throughout the Country telling us when is it safe to reopen.

Nobody answers it. They all want people to just continue to walk in horse crap and then tell them you have horse crap on your shoe afterwards.

So when? Basically I already know the answer and that is when you have a true and reliable vaccine.

BUT TELL US THAT!
    You reopen when the data suggests it's safe. NY flattened their curve, no they "SMASHED" their curve, the data now suggests it's safe to start phase 1 and slowly move to phase 2. Infection rates, hospitalizations, ICU admissions, all tell a story.