Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 447 of 627 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    that area in Seattle is scary right now, thats around the area, just of the freeway where my wife and daughter had acid dropped on their car coming home. Groups, movements and agitators are walking around caring AK-47, Ar-15 and other assualt weapons. They are charging anyone who wants to get into the area, the are attacking innocent men, women and teenagers if they don't have what they consider enough money to enter their zone.

Its already bad and getting worse as these people try to expand their territory. They are randomly shooting their guns in the air and those stray bullets have hit something like 8 people including 2 kids and causing one death. I have friend who live within less than a mile from this zone and they are so scarred they are abandoning their houses.

They need to get either the national guard or the military in there and at very minimum disarm the of their illegal weapons and what they really should do is run them out of their.

But the Seattle Mayor has called this the Summer of Love.

Why no issue of the guns in the zone?

They are just peace loving protesters who have blocked small businesses from opening or have done damage to them.

The summer of love my ***!

This lady was elected as a leader of Seattle?

Unreal.

She just needs to let the summer of love spread throughout the entire Seattle area and then join them with their summer of love.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    You and Posada are BFFs then. Do you communicate with cute emogees ? Btw you have all the time in the world. I don't believe you golf or go to the gym or have friends. Your behavior on your posts suggests otherwise. But I do believe you watch sports and the history channel all day. Ironically you watch the exploits of heroic people but think so unlike a heroic person. Not impressive at all.
    There you go with your bogus assumptions.

You are reaching for air with those assumptions.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Coronavirus 2nd Wave? Nope, The U.S. Is Still Stuck In The 1st One

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-..._medium=social

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The problem with this country is the media just jumps to the next game before the first one is over.

Blame the media!

They want to put fear into people.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    California had over +3,500 new cases today. Texas had over +2,000. Three other states (Florida, North Carolina, and Arizona) had over +1,500.

These five states have been leading the pack for the past several days, followed closely by Alabama and Georgia.

Not a second wave folks a continuation and acceleration due to premature reopening and relaxed social distancing.
    That is why I wanted May to be a shutdown month in Florida.

I said June 1 way back in April. If they would have just waited a little, it they canít they get pressure from everybody who has a piece of the pie.

But New York will have the same increases or even worse becUse of their reopening. Just because their current numbers are low doesnít mean it wonít go up......
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Some states like Texas also don't require masks being worn when entering businesses, etc. I do wonder how many people are relaxing on PPE as well. I worry about that happening in New York. It's worrisome that this seems to still be killing nearly a 1000 people per day.
    This is what i agree with.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So in your eyes is Trump wins in 2020 he will be doing it because of cheating? Ok, I see where you will be going with this Nov 4 as the Wed Morning QB.
    Nick how you got there from here is well......a bit circuitous.

I have no doubt in my mind tRump would go to any length to get reelected. Look how low he's gone thus far and this based on only bad polling numbers. Could you imagine if he lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's all Leo. Haven't you guys seen it yet? They're all Leo.
    You, 28 and I are the only ones not Leo. The rest of the entire site is Leo.
    Every protagonist needs a good foil. We have a winner!

Incubation is 4-14 days. The protesters, agitators, looters, rock throwing, bottle throwing, paint spraying, window destroying has been going on for 3 weeks now. The protesters and testing is why numbers have spiked.

You and your friends complained about very little testing and now we have a lot of testing and now you have some spikes.
    I don't think anyone is doubting the protests have helped spread infection. However more testing doesn't equate with more infection! If that were the case if we did no testing (tRump plan) we would have no infection!

Why not blame the protests? The beachgoers were to blame initially by the opposition of reopening.

The pictures of the protesters showed a lot of them with no masks and nobody 6 feet apart. And this was Country side. But with the opposition that is fine and dandy with THAT because they were and are still doing it for a great cause and that doesnít count.

Unreal!
    Nick I think both have contributed to spikes. As time goes on we will see that we acted hastily in the move to open prematurely.

That is why I wanted May to be a shutdown month in Florida.

I said June 1 way back in April. If they would have just waited a little, it they canít they get pressure from everybody who has a piece of the pie.

But New York will have the same increases or even worse becUse of their reopening. Just because their current numbers are low doesnít mean it wonít go up......
    The difference imo. NY is being led by science and data, other states like Florida / Texas are being led by economics and the whims of tRump.

You didnít address the Cancellation issue. This isnít about me or Posada. This is about a Country with people who have forced the cancellation of shows for no fckn reason!

You always just focus on what I said about a certain issue...how about giving some insight of the damn issue Iím bringing up instead of just your High schoolish parting shot at me?
    Oh I see you want to talk about the cancellation of shoes like Cops ???? For me it's not an issue cause I did not even realise the shows were still on the air ? I stopped watching it when I was a teenager. TV shows has to do with popularity and profitability. Think people want to watch a TV show now that has depictions of cop and civilian interaction that may not really reflect real life interactions anymore ???

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    So in your eyes is Trump wins in 2020 he will be doing it because of cheating? Ok, I see where you will be going with this Nov 4 as the Wed Morning QB.
    Wtf are you talking about?

I asked you if you thought it would be ok for trump to oversee his election.
    If you said no, which I thought you would, the. I would have why you think itís ok for a governor to do it?

Raging your psychotic outbreaks in or take meds. Good lord

You are the one who jumped to that conclusion which says it all

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Look up at the article I posted from NPR.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Look at the EVEN earlier article I posted: " Nearly half the country experiencing spike in coronavirus cases."

You are not as smart either.

Donít you know at the local precincts like Dekalb Country which has 5 Democrats and 1 Republican running the Cojnty the are the ones in charge at the precincts?

Incompetence is all I see.

Do some research before calling me stupid!

Do we see a problem here? He didn't call you stupid. He said you're just not that smart. That doesn't mean you're stupid.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

This Country is spinning out of control with a lot of overreactions to everything.....

Paw Patrol criticized? Euthanize the cartoon dog?

The Cancel culture is ridiculous.

So we need to throw away everything that offends anybody? When that start happens then it going to go the other way as well......

Symbolic fights is not going to start reform.

As for Seattle and their little zone...

How about all of the anarchist go live there forever and tell is how it is in 2-3 weeks.....

The mayor is an idiot....a block party?

Wow...

I just laugh when I see this occupation......

I bet if it was a right wing radical group they would have been cleared out days ago.......

That is the bias crap I canít stand...too much hypocrisy in 2020.

I wonít be responsible ding to every single post or people who ask me a question as Iím trying to just post a few and get away. Iíll basically make my point and go.

As for defunding the police?

Iíd let it happen if I was Trump.....then tell those mayors of those countys to figure it out on your own and donít call asking for federal aid in any way. You want it now you got it.

Defunding the police is not reform.

I really have to laugh when I see you talk about people overreacting. Too funny.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan