Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 444 of 627 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9393
    Should TV like Live PD, Cops be cancelled?

People are too sensitive in this Country, so soft and ridiculous.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Why ????can only suspend his one account. If you want to have multiple personalities on the board that is why your still posting. But you can just be besties. Do you call each other to see what the other one is wearing too ?
    Stfu!

I have one account. I donít have time to have multiple accounts...

LMAO!

Now you are making me laugh......
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Protesters didnít help the spike?

Nobody has any proof on here so why even speculate?
    Well according to you, Florida had seen its worst already.

There's going to be a rise in cases from the protesting. You had thousands of people standing next to each other while the virus spreads a-symptomatically and pre-symptomatically. The only hope is it didn't spread significantly because people were outside instead of in enclosed spaces. The incubation period for the virus varies though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-12-2020 at 02:27 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    How about we all put everybody in Government in Georgia as the reason for issues?

Dekalb County is not run by Republicans. Local Gov is responsible as well and most of you ignore that and on,y focus on the Republican.

Is New York and California ALL PERFECT with regards to elections?
    If trump came out tomorrow and said he would be overseeing the Presidential election committee and have the final say over all disputed votes.

Would that be ok

And if it would be ok for him, would it have been ok for Obama to do it in 2016?

You answer will be no to both of those.

Georgia governor cheated and stole the election.

He is a POS
    Much like trump and OíConnell

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    "I think the concept of chokeholds sounds so innocent, so perfect," Trump said, explaining that it's often a matter of physical strength and a case-by-case basis.

"So you have to be careful," Trump added. "With that being said, it would be, I think, a very good thing that generally speaking it should be ended."

Ok. He tried to say something decent but he still sounds like a fool

A chokehold sounds so innocent and perfect? LMAO. Spoken by a man who has certainly never been put in one. As my activities have allowed, I have been put in many. They are neither innocent nor perfect for the recipient.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Today again, record cases in Florida and Texas, Texas having a major spike in hospitalizations.
    AZ in a similar spot too I believe.

Should TV like Live PD, Cops be cancelled?

People are too sensitive in this Country, so soft and ridiculous.
    No one is more sensitive then you. And soft and ridiculous. Not generalizing you specifically. You and Posada. Ridiculous and soft and sensitive.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-12-2020 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well according to you, Florida had seen its worst already.

There's going to be a rise in cases from the protesting. You had thousands of people standing next to each other while the virus spreads a-symptomatically and pre-symptomatically. The only hope is it didn't spread significantly because people were outside instead of in enclosed spaces. The incubation period for the virus varies though.
    But didn't you have just a general opening up of the state anyway. Why blame the protests ?

Stfu!

I have one account. I donít have time to have multiple accounts...

LMAO!

Now you are making me laugh......
    You and Posada are BFFs then. Do you communicate with cute emogees ? Btw you have all the time in the world. I don't believe you golf or go to the gym or have friends. Your behavior on your posts suggests otherwise. But I do believe you watch sports and the history channel all day. Ironically you watch the exploits of heroic people but think so unlike a heroic person. Not impressive at all.
    Last edited by drt1010; 06-12-2020 at 05:54 PM. Reason: insults

This Country is spinning out of control with a lot of overreactions to everything.....

Paw Patrol criticized? Euthanize the cartoon dog?

The Cancel culture is ridiculous.

So we need to throw away everything that offends anybody? When that start happens then it going to go the other way as well......

Symbolic fights is not going to start reform.

As for Seattle and their little zone...

How about all of the anarchist go live there forever and tell is how it is in 2-3 weeks.....

The mayor is an idiot....a block party?

Wow...

I just laugh when I see this occupation......

I bet if it was a right wing radical group they would have been cleared out days ago.......

That is the bias crap I canít stand...too much hypocrisy in 2020.

I wonít be responsible ding to every single post or people who ask me a question as Iím trying to just post a few and get away. Iíll basically make my point and go.

As for defunding the police?

Iíd let it happen if I was Trump.....then tell those mayors of those countys to figure it out on your own and donít call asking for federal aid in any way. You want it now you got it.

Defunding the police is not reform.
    that area in Seattle is scary right now, thats around the area, just of the freeway where my wife and daughter had acid dropped on their car coming home. Groups, movements and agitators are walking around caring AK-47, Ar-15 and other assualt weapons. They are charging anyone who wants to get into the area, the are attacking innocent men, women and teenagers if they don't have what they consider enough money to enter their zone.

Its already bad and getting worse as these people try to expand their territory. They are randomly shooting their guns in the air and those stray bullets have hit something like 8 people including 2 kids and causing one death. I have friend who live within less than a mile from this zone and they are so scarred they are abandoning their houses.

They need to get either the national guard or the military in there and at very minimum disarm the of their illegal weapons and what they really should do is run them out of their.

Nearly half the country experiencing spike in coronavirus cases
    REE HINES
    Jun 12th 2020 10:24AM

In many parts of the country, old routines are returning as more and more businesses open their doors and restrictions put in place due to the coronavirus pandemic are relaxed. But reopening plans don't mean the problems are over.

In fact, in the midst of the push for a return to normal, nearly half the country is experiencing a new wave of infections, with one state seeing it's highest spike yet and one capital city turning back the clock on its reopening plans. 14 states have reported a 25% increase in cases, and Arizona alone has seen a 93% spike over the past week.
    Florida saw it's largest single-day spike in new cases since the outbreak began ó 1,698 new cases ó on Thursday.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...ases/24520805/

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    that area in Seattle is scary right now, thats around the area, just of the freeway where my wife and daughter had acid dropped on their car coming home. Groups, movements and agitators are walking around caring AK-47, Ar-15 and other assualt weapons. They are charging anyone who wants to get into the area, the are attacking innocent men, women and teenagers if they don't have what they consider enough money to enter their zone.

Its already bad and getting worse as these people try to expand their territory. They are randomly shooting their guns in the air and those stray bullets have hit something like 8 people including 2 kids and causing one death. I have friend who live within less than a mile from this zone and they are so scarred they are abandoning their houses.

They need to get either the national guard or the military in there and at very minimum disarm the of their illegal weapons and what they really should do is run them out of their.
    Should just send in the army to take care of every one of them. Wouldn't take long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nearly half the country experiencing spike in coronavirus cases
    REE HINES
    Jun 12th 2020 10:24AM

In many parts of the country, old routines are returning as more and more businesses open their doors and restrictions put in place due to the coronavirus pandemic are relaxed. But reopening plans don't mean the problems are over.

In fact, in the midst of the push for a return to normal, nearly half the country is experiencing a new wave of infections, with one state seeing it's highest spike yet and one capital city turning back the clock on its reopening plans. 14 states have reported a 25% increase in cases, and Arizona alone has seen a 93% spike over the past week.
    Florida saw it's largest single-day spike in new cases since the outbreak began ó 1,698 new cases ó on Thursday.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...ases/24520805/
    An AOL.com link. Who do you think you are, yanksguy?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Should just send in the army to take care of every one of them. Wouldn't take long at all.
    they've had close to 20 rapes in that zone in the last 2days. I always believed that there was zero reason to ever have the US military on US soil. IF our governor refuses to call in the national guard then maybe it is time to consider using the army. That would be an extremely sad day in this country

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Set up jammers to block cell phone signals and then let me know how long they'll last.

They have done nothing to help the cause they claim they are fighting for. They're just making it worse.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-12-2020 at 08:42 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.