Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 443 of 627 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I know because I've reported him myself numerous times in the last 2-3 months (not to be a dick, but: I thought that was pretty obvious without me having to say it).

I know how this site is though. You're way more likely to be infracted/banned for being rude, dismissive, or confrontational with ignorant racists than you are for actually spreading ignorance and racism. I also know most mods will deny this until they're blue in the face, so no need to tell me otherwise.
    Yep.

Why? Because if you respond to that post as any decent human would and you call it out for what it is, the person who wrote the post will report you for insulting them.

Funny thing about bigots, they don't like being labeled bigot. They don't like the stereotype associated with it, so it upsets them because it's insulting to have people like or dislike you based on that label.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Today again, record cases in Florida and Texas, Texas having a major spike in hospitalizations.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Today again, record cases in Florida and Texas, Texas having a major spike in hospitalizations.
    They thought the plague was only for sinners in NY?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Your not that smart. The Governor of Georgia Mr voter suppression himself is in charge of the state. Your just not that smart. Your just not intellectually honest. Your just not insightful, your just not consistent. Why do you even post ????
    You are not as smart either.

Donít you know at the local precincts like Dekalb Country which has 5 Democrats and 1 Republican running the Cojnty the are the ones in charge at the precincts?

Incompetence is all I see.

Do some research before calling me stupid!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Posada is on a 3 day vacation courtesy of PSD.
    I think this kind of tellS you all that Iím not Posada..

Geez, you are really amazing and assume way too much with regards to me with ANYTHING.

That is why I left for a few days....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

But the mere fact of the investigation, whether it goes anywhere or not, represents a massive conflict of interest: Kemp has refused to recuse himself from overseeing the very election in which heís running. Heís acting as both the chief election administrator, ostensibly to ensure a fair and free outcome, and candidate.

Mush, Kemp oversaw his own election. That's pretty f'd up. When called on it, he refused to step down.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/ge...-4e1e369b38fc/

One of many articles written about this.

The dude is toxic. How many votes did she lose by? 55k.

How many votes did the governor purge, because he was in charge of the election? Who knows.

No person running in a race, should be the one overseeing it.

How about we all put everybody in Government in Georgia as the reason for issues?

Dekalb County is not run by Republicans. Local Gov is responsible as well and most of you ignore that and on,y focus on the Republican.

Is New York and California ALL PERFECT with regards to elections?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

This Country is spinning out of control with a lot of overreactions to everything.....

Paw Patrol criticized? Euthanize the cartoon dog?

The Cancel culture is ridiculous.

So we need to throw away everything that offends anybody? When that start happens then it going to go the other way as well......

Symbolic fights is not going to start reform.

As for Seattle and their little zone...

How about all of the anarchist go live there forever and tell is how it is in 2-3 weeks.....

The mayor is an idiot....a block party?

Wow...

I just laugh when I see this occupation......

I bet if it was a right wing radical group they would have been cleared out days ago.......

That is the bias crap I canít stand...too much hypocrisy in 2020.

I wonít be responsible ding to every single post or people who ask me a question as Iím trying to just post a few and get away. Iíll basically make my point and go.

As for defunding the police?

Iíd let it happen if I was Trump.....then tell those mayors of those countys to figure it out on your own and donít call asking for federal aid in any way. You want it now you got it.

Defunding the police is not reform.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You didn't call out some liberals. You've been making uninformed statements about all liberals. You're still doing it. You just think because you stick "some" in there that gives you a free pass.

There are extremists in both parties. Extremist right wing conservatives spout a lot of dumb ******** and take a lot of unnecessary action as well.
    Quit being so offended, I never mentioned you, geez, you are too sensitive, relax and enjoy the day, beautiful day here in Florida.

BTW, the Mets did good in the draft.

Time to cut the grass.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    You are not as smart either.

Donít you know at the local precincts like Dekalb Country which has 5 Democrats and 1 Republican running the Cojnty the are the ones in charge at the precincts?

Incompetence is all I see.

Do some research before calling me stupid!
    You want to discuss voter suppression while avoiding the issues with the Govenor in Alabama and the overreaching consistent policy by the Republican party over the last five years of making the act of voting harder for hundreds thousands of blacks. I am not playing your game. I am not like others here who fall for your act and defend you because you give a half hearted apology every other day. Your not a smart person and worse your a hypocrite cause you talk about freedom but don't care when other Americans are disenfranchised.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-12-2020 at 11:17 AM.

I think this kind of tellS you all that Iím not Posada..

Geez, you are really amazing and assume way too much with regards to me with ANYTHING.

That is why I left for a few days....
    Why ????can only suspend his one account. If you want to have multiple personalities on the board that is why your still posting. But you can just be besties. Do you call each other to see what the other one is wearing too ?

RRZ is pure Trump. Sends out a rash of dumb statements after watching Fox, too many to really answer, with comments that ignore deeper issues. Then when called out on his B.S., ignores comments or answers to comments no one made. Then apologizes with " It's my dementia don't take my car keys away " I swear he really is Trump.

Protesters didnít help the spike?

Nobody has any proof on here so why even speculate?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Yep.

Why? Because if you respond to that post as any decent human would and you call it out for what it is, the person who wrote the post will report you for insulting them.

Funny thing about bigots, they don't like being labeled bigot. They don't like the stereotype associated with it, so it upsets them because it's insulting to have people like or dislike you based on that label.

Interesting point. Those that are quick to label abhor a label.

The lady (bigots) doth protest too much, methinks.

RRZ the world was ending when the Kennedy Center got a stimulus payment but no response at the billions that went to Gods know where ???? Still haven't responded about the Russians antagonizing our service men and no opinion about selling out the Kurds.... hypocrite.

Quit being so offended, I never mentioned you, geez, you are too sensitive, relax and enjoy the day, beautiful day here in Florida.

BTW, the Mets did good in the draft.

Time to cut the grass.
    You try to group all liberals together. I'm not going to let you paint a picture that is complete ********. We're not here solely because of liberals. The fact is both parties have significant culpability on the pandemic and protesting front. Its led by an idiot president who doesn't know how to lead in a time like this and is instead more divisive than ever.

He goes as far as saying that 75 year old man who was assaulted by those 2 cops was an Antifa member lol.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-12-2020 at 01:03 PM.