Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 442 of 627 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Mush has gotten infraction and warnings. Mush is just highly opinionated, reactionary person but i don't think he means anything personal by it unlike Posada. He will also apologize when he knows he's gone 2 far he'll apologize unlike Posada who made fun of Mush for apologizing.

Lets not act like most on here don't go back at Mush just as hard as he goes at u
    Why do you enable him ? He makes stupid statement that he could have done a minimal effort to double check first such as the Abrams comment. Stop enabling his moronic behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I can't tell you one time i've seen his posts in the "Reposted post" section and i've been a mod here for like 4 or 5 years. Certainly nothing recently. I understand there are moderators for the politics and GD forum but that all depends on how those mods decide to moderate.
    There was def reported posts in the last 2-3 months but whatever. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Mush has gotten infraction and warnings. Mush is just highly opinionated, reactionary person but i don't think he means anything personal by it unlike Posada. He will also apologize when he knows he's gone 2 far he'll apologize unlike Posada who made fun of Mush for apologizing.

Lets not act like most on here don't go back at Mush just as hard as he goes at u
    I wasn't talking about mush at all. You must not know the poster I'm referring to (luck you). I don't care about how Mush "goes at me" in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There was def reported posts in the last 2-3 months but whatever. It is what it is.
    The only thing you report is spam so how do you know? I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm genuinely curious. The fact is a lot of stuff goes unreported even if its clearly baiting, trolling, etc.

The only thing you report is spam so how do you know? I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm genuinely curious. The fact is a lot of stuff goes unreported even if its clearly baiting, trolling, etc.
    I know because I've reported him myself numerous times in the last 2-3 months (not to be a dick, but: I thought that was pretty obvious without me having to say it).

I know how this site is though. You're way more likely to be infracted/banned for being rude, dismissive, or confrontational with ignorant racists than you are for actually spreading ignorance and racism. I also know most mods will deny this until they're blue in the face, so no need to tell me otherwise.

I know because I've reported him myself numerous times in the last 2-3 months (not to be a dick, but: I thought that was pretty obvious without me having to say it).

I know how this site is though. You're way more likely to be infracted/banned for being rude, dismissive, or confrontational with ignorant racists than you are for actually spreading ignorance and racism. I also know most mods will deny this until they're blue in the face, so no need to tell me otherwise.
    I've seen a lot of your reported posts. I can't say i've seen all but everything i've seen you report is spam.

I can't argue with the rest. That said, we always encourage posters to report posts they see as offensive. Some things are unnecessarily reported. I will add that much but for the most part, it will be handled. You can't satisfy everybody all the time. We hear plenty of times about favoritism, posts being ignored, punishments being too light, etc.

Yes, dude. I'm well aware that I pretty much only report spam. That doesn't mean spam is the ONLY thing I report.

Yes, dude. I'm well aware that I pretty much only report spam. That doesn't mean spam is the ONLY thing I report.
    Its the only thing I've seen but i dont see all RPs admittedly.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I'm reporting this point for negligence!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Funny, because another Mets mod loves claiming that I'm some big post reporting, tattle tale. Another example of him simply enjoying trolling me because of past disagreements.

Reported for half assing your mod duties. Real mods see all reported posts. Do better.

Public Citizen
    @Public_Citizen
    BREAKING: Steven Mnuchin is now flat-out REFUSING to disclose the businesses receiving $500,000,000,000 in bailout funds, claiming the info is "confidential"

4.5 MILLION businesses received government funds. Zero transparency.

Unconscionable, jaw-dropping corruption.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I mean is was clear as day it would happen the day that he said ''I'm fine with over-sight''

Guy hasn't been honest a day in his life.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Public Citizen
    @Public_Citizen
    BREAKING: Steven Mnuchin is now flat-out REFUSING to disclose the businesses receiving $500,000,000,000 in bailout funds, claiming the info is "confidential"

4.5 MILLION businesses received government funds. Zero transparency.

Unconscionable, jaw-dropping corruption.
    It's only bad if the Kennedy Center got money per Posada and the other Floridian and others posters here.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Funny, because another Mets mod loves claiming that I'm some big post reporting, tattle tale. Another example of him simply enjoying trolling me because of past disagreements.
    Do they use that mod to make pots and coffee mugs?

Ignorance is bliss