Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 441 of 627 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 9393
  1. #6601
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how Stacy Abrums was complaining about election concerns in Georgia...

    Most the local areas were run and setup by Democrats. They had the majority......Geez, blame those people Stacy
    Your not that smart. The Governor of Georgia Mr voter suppression himself is in charge of the state. Your just not that smart. Your just not intellectually honest. Your just not insightful, your just not consistent. Why do you even post ????
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-11-2020 at 02:53 PM.

  2. #6602
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    But we were told the worst of this was over. Speaking of Mush, its amazing that once he leaves, Posada is nowhere to be found as well. That can't be because they are the same poster. No, never.

    The jump in cases is not that surprising, especially considering you have a dumb state like Texas who doesn't require people to wear masks in public places. If I'm New York, I pump the brakes a little. Cuomo is praising all the work that has been done to lower numbers but the spikes in different states would scare me a bit. It still be mandated that businesses occupy at smaller capacity, masks be required, etc for at least the next few months. They have to re-think opening schools too.

    The public needs to remain vigilant as well. We can't stand on our laurels because numbers have dropped significantly.
    Actually Posada is on a 3 day vacation courtesy of PSD.

  3. #6603
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how Stacy Abrums was complaining about election concerns in Georgia...

    Most the local areas were run and setup by Democrats. They had the majority......Geez, blame those people Stacy
    Nicky I am so glad to see you posting.

    That said, WTF are you moaning about? Abrams is concerned with voter suppression. Who is responsible for suppressing the vote in Georgia? Hint. Georgia's current secretary of state, Republican Brad Raffensperger, acknowledges there were some problems because of the high turnout in 2018, but rejects the notion that cleaning up voter rolls is an attempt to gain partisan advantage.

    He admits to purging thousands from the rolls! Former sec. of state Kemp has drawn scrutiny for the high number of voters removed from the voter rolls during his tenure because they skipped previous elections and had no contact with the election officials. By the end of 2017, about 670,000 people, or about 10 percent of voters, were removed from the rolls. Voting rights advocates raised alarms about the massive purge, while Kemp defended the responsibility of election officials to maintain voter rolls.

    The state also flagged 53,000 registrations as part of a 2017 law that requires exact matches for a person based on state and Social Security records. The Associated Press found that the majority of those flagged voters were African-American. Mismatches occurred over differences as small as a missing hyphen. We can’t know how many eligible voters would have shown up and cast ballots for Abrams if they were not removed or were confused by the exact match law. Kemp argued that the process wasn’t discriminatory, because pending applicants could still vote if they produced a photo ID at the polls. https://apnews.com/fb011f39af3b40518b572c8cce6e906c

  4. #6604
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,793
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how Stacy Abrums was complaining about election concerns in Georgia...

    Most the local areas were run and setup by Democrats. They had the majority......Geez, blame those people Stacy
    But the mere fact of the investigation, whether it goes anywhere or not, represents a massive conflict of interest: Kemp has refused to recuse himself from overseeing the very election in which he’s running. He’s acting as both the chief election administrator, ostensibly to ensure a fair and free outcome, and candidate.


    Mush, Kemp oversaw his own election. That's pretty f'd up. When called on it, he refused to step down.

    https://archive.thinkprogress.org/ge...-4e1e369b38fc/

    One of many articles written about this.

    The dude is toxic. How many votes did she lose by? 55k.

    How many votes did the governor purge, because he was in charge of the election? Who knows.

    No person running in a race, should be the one overseeing it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #6605
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,435
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    On you tube the Washington Post has a 12 minute video on the clearing of the square in front of the Church that the President posed with the bible with. Pretty interesting.

    Kamala Harris
    @SenKamalaHarris
    Republicans just rejected my amendment to investigate Bill Barr for reportedly ordering peaceful protesters to be forcibly cleared out near the White House.

    If the Attorney General ordered protesters to be tear gassed, we need to know about it. This is outrageous.

  6. #6606
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,938
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Posada is on a 3 day vacation courtesy of PSD.
    Ah that would explain it. Seemed extraordinarily coincidental.

  7. #6607
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,938
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I love how some moronic people in Seattle have took over part of the city.

    This new Autonomous Zone is a the biggest joke that I have ever seen.

    They are against borders yet they made their own borders.

    They are against the Police yet they created their own police within their zone. Hilarious!!

    I can only laugh at the stupidity these liberals are.

    And you wonder why I called out some of the libs on here. People like those morons in Seattle give all of the good liberals a bad name.

    And save your bullspit with a parting shot at me for coming back here and posting and comment about the issue in Seattle.
    You didn't call out some liberals. You've been making uninformed statements about all liberals. You're still doing it. You just think because you stick "some" in there that gives you a free pass.

    There are extremists in both parties. Extremist right wing conservatives spout a lot of dumb ******** and take a lot of unnecessary action as well.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-11-2020 at 05:00 PM.

  8. #6608
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Kamala Harris
    @SenKamalaHarris
    Republicans just rejected my amendment to investigate Bill Barr for reportedly ordering peaceful protesters to be forcibly cleared out near the White House.

    If the Attorney General ordered protesters to be tear gassed, we need to know about it. This is outrageous.
    The more news comes out the more excited I get for supporting Biden. How can all of us not ? Think of the stories of the last two weeks.

  9. #6609
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Posada is on a 3 day vacation courtesy of PSD.
    I don't get how he gets banned but someone like FNK who is basically Posada on steroids never faces any sort of blowback other than fellow posters constantly calling him out for his racist, ignorant nonsense.

  10. #6610
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't get how he gets banned but someone like FNK who is basically Posada on steroids never faces any sort of blowback other than fellow posters constantly calling him out for his racist, ignorant nonsense.
    Don't worry about it cause people who think like them run the country.

  11. #6611
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,938
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't get how he gets banned but someone like FNK who is basically Posada on steroids never faces any sort of blowback other than fellow posters constantly calling him out for his racist, ignorant nonsense.
    Because no one reports him.

  12. #6612
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,701
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Posada is on a 3 day vacation courtesy of PSD.
    Can someone pay for a few more days? A 30 day retreat sounds great.

  13. #6613
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because no one reports him.
    That's not true.

  14. #6614
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,938
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That's not true.
    I can't tell you one time i've seen his posts in the "Reposted post" section and i've been a mod here for like 4 or 5 years. Certainly nothing recently. I understand there are moderators for the politics and GD forum but that all depends on how those mods decide to moderate.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-11-2020 at 06:25 PM.

  15. #6615
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    14,508
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't get how he gets banned but someone like FNK who is basically Posada on steroids never faces any sort of blowback other than fellow posters constantly calling him out for his racist, ignorant nonsense.
    Mush has gotten infraction and warnings. Mush is just highly opinionated, reactionary person but i don't think he means anything personal by it unlike Posada. He will also apologize when he knows he's gone 2 far he'll apologize unlike Posada who made fun of Mush for apologizing.

    Lets not act like most on here don't go back at Mush just as hard as he goes at u

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •