Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 9393
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Posada why so defensive, I just want to understand your thought process. I believe Trump just a few weeks ago was calling this a hoax by Democrats. And he is still tweeting bat crazy stuff. So did he not disband a pandemic group of advisors and denied he did. That my friend is my evidence more could have been done to minimize it. Don't change the argument because no one can stop a pandemic, but earlier testing and more Ernest and sober leadership could have lead to swifter action. But you just like Trump dismiss as false arguments that don't support your ideology. But science is just science it does not care what you think about it. So put your fingers in your ears and say " I am not listening to you I don't like what your saying " all you want. Facts are facts

    And yet 10 days after the first case here in the us ,trump started travel bans and was heavily trashed for it . Yes he said incorrect things . Heck the media was downplaying this virus just 2 months ago as well . What do I am saying is that trump could not have prevented this pandemic .
    Last edited by Posada20; 03-26-2020 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #647
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,724
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Meanwhile you have an idiot for a president who is still pushing people to go back to work soon.
    Because at the end of it, all he really cares about is the economy and his re-election. Obviously the economy matters but it's not gonna get better if the outbreak gets worse and worse.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And we have idiots here who believe China contained the virus .
    We also have morons who can't think beyond the tip of their nose, which is implanted directly in the president's arse, fighting for space with his thumb.

    These same morons, who have zero world view, zero regard for anyone or anything outside their own interests and ideology and shudder at the thought of being on the wrong side of the argument
    so intensely that they glue themselves to a tiny point on the floor and become incapable of moving.

    They just refuse to actually look at things with any sense rational because they can't.
    So I guess they aren't morons, just ignorant hicks.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,260
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Because at the end of it, all he really cares about is the economy and his re-election. Obviously the economy matters but it's not gonna get better if the outbreak gets worse and worse.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I have a more sinister theory. If we go back right as the virus slows, there is still a chance that warm weather knocks it out until the fall. Then in the fall, it comes back for wave 2 and he calls for marital law, usurps power by suspending the elections and refuses to leave because of the emergency he created.



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    And yet 10 days after the first case here in the us ,trump started travel bans and was heavily trashed for it . Yes he said incorrect things . Heck the media was downplaying this virus just 2 months ago as well . What do I am saying is that trump could not have prevented this pandemic .
    Well this is interesting and goes back to bad and stupid strategy. He stopped travel from China because it made him anyway look tough but did he stop travel from countries that the Chinese had traveled to like Italy, Spain, France and many others ? That would have been thorough thinking and what forward thinking would have led us to. Not calling Chinesse Flu and thinking stopping Chinese people would stop it. A virus does not have a nationality. Anyway I am going to go dance Salsa with my wife now
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-26-2020 at 09:33 PM.

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    We also have morons who can't think beyond the tip of their nose, which is implanted directly in the president's arse, fighting for space with his thumb.

    These same morons, who have zero world view, zero regard for anyone or anything outside their own interests and ideology and shudder at the thought of being on the wrong side of the argument
    so intensely that they glue themselves to a tiny point on the floor and become incapable of moving.

    They just refuse to actually look at things with any sense rational because they can't.
    So I guess they aren't morons, just ignorant hicks.

    Got this confused with the people who are praising China for ď containing ď this virus . Canít get worse than praising a communist country and trashing their own , just pathetic people

  7. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,260
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well this is interesting and goes back to bad and stupid strategy. He stopped travel from China because it made him look tough but did he stop travel from countries that the Chinese had traveled to like Italy, Spain, France and many others ? That would have been thorough thinking and what forward thinking would have led us to. Not calling Chinesse Flu and thinking stopping Chinese people would stop it. A virus does not have a nationality.
    Hey, it was great what he did!
    Wait, actually, did he stop all the ships coming in from China?
    Actually, there were still tons of flights common into and out of LA., NY from china?

    Really, he wasn't honest?
    He did a great job!!!



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    46,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Got this confused with the people who are praising China for ď containing ď this virus . Canít get worse than praising a communist country and trashing their own , just pathetic people
    I'm not trashing my country. I am trashing an ineffectual President for lying and deceiving a country in order to gain profit.

    Sorry if you are a weak willed snowflake that can't deal with your own shortcomings and our shortcomings as a nation.

    A refusal to acknowledge a sheer failure in the communication lines from the president on down, is egotistical, short sighted and truly, truly pathetic. And fully blind.

    But we knew that, didn't we?



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Got this confused with the people who are praising China for ď containing ď this virus . Canít get worse than praising a communist country and trashing their own , just pathetic people
    In a Democracy you can second guess your leaders and judge them that's the American way To criticize that is very communist of you.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 03-26-2020 at 10:14 PM.

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Well this is interesting and goes back to bad and stupid strategy. He stopped travel from China because it made him anyway look tough but did he stop travel from countries that the Chinese had traveled to like Italy, Spain, France and many others ? That would have been thorough thinking and what forward thinking would have led us to. Not calling Chinesse Flu and thinking stopping Chinese people would stop it. A virus does not have a nationality. Anyway I am going to go dance Salsa with my wife now
    Well when he started the travel bans with China no one knew at the time it had been spreading outside of Chiba at such a bad rate thanks to the cover ups by the Chinese govt . For 3 months all they said was that they had a handle on it and it was nothing to worry about . Even the media didnít take it seriously

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well when he started the travel bans with China no one knew at the time it had been spreading outside of Chiba at such a bad rate thanks to the cover ups by the Chinese govt . For 3 months all they said was that they had a handle on it and it was nothing to worry about . Even the media didnít take it seriously
    That's not true at all. Follow the timeline. My 18 year old daughter was following the news on the subjects for months. She saw you tube videos posted from the onset. Why do you believe the details given to you by Trumps proxies ? Follow the timeline do your own research using sources other then the ones your are using now. Got to You tube and use the dates of when they were posted. The virus could not be maintained in China alone. The questian should have been asked where have Chinese business people and tourists have been and that is how you contain a threat. Pay attention to any of those contagion movies that will paint a picture for you. Anyway, you do what you want that is what you will do. Reassure yourself with familiar talking points. They make you feel better and I know you don't want to be afraid like you was saying just a day ago.

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    There is also a bio lab it that same city that had made that virus too . Where do you think the sick animals came from?
    Animals carry and transmit viruses just like humans do. It doesn't need to be man made for that to happen. The SARs virus was discovered in wild animals sold as food and they traced it back to wet markets in China, similar to Covid-19. They are finding it in bats, ferrets, etc.

    This is most likely a very natural event that spread because of lack of food. Don't believe everything you read.

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,312
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Because at the end of it, all he really cares about is the economy and his re-election. Obviously the economy matters but it's not gonna get better if the outbreak gets worse and worse.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Sure the economy matters but not at the expense of this spreading and causing significantly more fatalities. This isn't a time where people need to complain about the government intervening and providing resources to citizens until this is over.

    These are very extreme circumstances. I know its not an ideal situation to stock debt but there are ways to pay that off later or here's a thought, how about government stop spending so much money on ********. If they ask Americans to tighten their boot straps, they should do the same after all this is over.

    I hope these governors thumb their noses at this idiot and have enough discretion to do what's right for their states.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-26-2020 at 10:59 PM.

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,312
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    In a Democracy you can second guess your leaders and judge them that's the American way To criticize that is very communist of you.
    I'm betting he's not very good with irony. Hey anything to defend Trump right?

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure the economy matters but not at the expense of this spreading and causing significantly more fatalities. This isn't a time where people need to complain about the government intervening and providing resources to citizens until this is over.

    These are very extreme circumstances. I know its not an ideal situation to stock debt but there are ways to pay that off later or here's a thought, how about government stop spending so much money on ********. If they ask Americans to tighten their boot straps, they should do the same after all this is over.

    I hope these governors thumb their noses at this idiot and have enough discretion to do what's right for their states.
    Yeah like itís trumpís fault thatís every bill passed by senate and congress is so full of wasteful spending and pork, last I checked the president doesnít write the bills . I mean the stimulus bill was just passed had abouta billion dollars going towards museums , npr radio , windmills etc . And you know what I do I agree that the governors need to ďthumb their noses ď at the idiots in the federal govt and actually take charge of their states instead of coming on tv and moaning and whining about how trump is to blame for their states being so ill prepared for this . Like Cuomo knowing for 5 years that ny state had a shortage of medical supplies like ventilators , and doing NOTHING about it .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •