Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 438 of 627 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 9393
  1. #6556
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,910
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    You should know he doesn't respond 90% of the time he is proven wrong. I'm being generous with the %.

    I don't think he understands that I can't see a majority of his posts, unless someone quotes him. So I don't know why he tries to engage me, I don't take the bait anymore.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He probably trolls your comments so much because he knows u can't see them and don't respond which in his mind makes his posts correct since no one argued with him.
    I have never actually seen him respond when he's been remotely wrong, which is like every post he makes up in his... never mind

    I miss Mush, atleast he will step up and apologize when he knows he was wrong, thats what a real man does.

  2. #6557
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,664
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    He probably trolls your comments so much because he knows u can't see them and don't respond which in his mind makes his posts correct since no one argued with him.
    I have never actually seen him respond when he's been remotely wrong, which is like every post he makes up in his... never mind

    I miss Mush, atleast he will step up and apologize when he knows he was wrong, thats what a real man does.
    But you know a sane man stops making crazy arguments.

  3. #6558
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,664
    That video with the Trump signs and the guy on his knees what was I seeing what was the point the guy was making

  4. #6559
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,738
    Defund, a picture is worth a thousand words:

    https://twitter.com/PuffDomino/statu...804096/photo/2

  5. #6560
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Tweets like that are going to set the movement behind the protests back
    Okay shoot the messenger but not the message because that makes total sense. If anything, we should be condemning the idiots performing the actions.

  6. #6561
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,230

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,230

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,230

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,230

  10. #6565
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,758
    It's only because of testing. That's why we should test less. There will be fewer cases.







    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #6566
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,758



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #6567
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,758

  13. #6568
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What is your point ? We all know he didn’t deserve to get shoved by the cop and the cop was disciplined and I believe charged with a crime

    And now Trump thinks it was staged. What an idiot. Do you agree that it was staged, Posada?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  14. #6569
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It's only because of testing. That's why we should test less. There will be fewer cases.






    Trump is the master of dumb remarks.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  15. #6570
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    40,758
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Trump is the master of dumb remarks.
    It's ashamed he doesn't take credit for that like he does all else.



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •