Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 429 of 627 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Watch the numbers go through the roof in 7-10 days now.....

The left on here only complained about the protests in Michigan and in and around the country with reopening.

They are now church mouse quiet with the Floyd protests and coronavirus risks going up.

Unreal.

And why can’t people go to a church but can protests without masks in close proximity to one another?

I don’t even go to church and I think it is ridiculous!
    They are already starting to go up and it’s been almost 2 weeks since the protests started .

It is not false. You ignore the truth.

Joe Biden said 10-15% of Americans are not good people. What is that? How did he get those numbers?

Why is Joe Biden’s staff paying for people’s bail who rioted?

So ridiculous. And you all want this guy for President?
    Do you know the meaning of false equivalence? Apparently not or you wouldn't have posted the above.

Well, I’d probably tell him why did you go up and challenge the cops? You could have gotten hurt.

Again, I’m not agreeing with the damn Cop who did it. I’m just saying don’t put yourself in a bad situation that could go wrong. And it did. He basically got what he wanted. He wanted to be touched and it is now a headline and talked about by all as it proves today.
    Blame the victim. Seems to be a repeating theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How is it false when some business owners were arrested for opening businesses but a lot of the rioters have not been arrested yet ?
    Again, do you know the meaning of false equivalence? Look it up and get back to me. Thanks in advance.

So Obama was in the WH for 8 years...

What did he do to stop systemic racism?

If it still happens TODAY then the answer is NOTHING!

Where was the reform?

Oh, let’s kick the can down the road for the next guy or gal to worry about.....

But this is a Trump issue for the Election as the Dr pointed out. This and the coronavirus was handle incorrectly so that means Joe Biden should be President. Ok, got it....
    I've read some really ridiculous posts in my 9 years on this site. This might be the most ridiculous one yet. Congratulations.

"I think the only person in the military that Mr. Trump doesn't think is overrated is Colonel Sanders." - Former Secretary Jim Mattis, Al Smith Dinner, New York City, October 2019.

Never really cared for the guy, but gotta admit he has a sense of humor.
    Last edited by drt1010; 06-07-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Oh Nicky, those unemployment numbers you were boasting so proudly about (and I agreed looked impressive), were a bit of a fabrication. Labor Department says ‘misclassification error’ is making unemployment rate look lower than it really is.
    Buried at the bottom of the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ May jobs report—which President Donald Trump and Republican lawmakers touted Friday as evidence that the U.S. economy is rebounding from the Covid-19 crisis at an extraordinary clip—is a note conceding that a “misclassification error” during the agency’s data-collection process made the unemployment rate look significantly lower than it really is.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/lab...-it-really-is/

How low can he go?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Blame the victim.
    The play the victim who is free of blame

Ignorance is bliss

Innocence. Before minds are polluted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269598928468676609

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    "I think the only person in the military that Mr. Trump doesn't think is overrated is Colonel Sanders." - Former Secretary Jim Mattis, Al Smith Dinner, New York City, October 2019.

Never really cared for the guy, but gotta admit he has a sense of humor.
    It would be amazing if all these people military and politicians just started ripping on hi

Fat jokes, Orange jokes, stupid jokes (especially if W made those).
    Incompetence jokes and the icing, small dick jokes and poor sexual performer jokes from the women he’s had affairs with

Ignorance is bliss

12. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think it has still had a profound effect. I totally agree the violence, looting and vandalism are a bad look and it sucks.
    The looting and the vandalism are complete BS. The violence is a chicken or egg thing. We don't know the cause in most of the cases. Was it "protestors" using the opportunity to target vulnerable? In some cases, definitely
    Was it cops getting on edge and getting physical too quickly and that leads to retaliation? In some cases, definitely.

I also think that the destructive aspect, at least for the time being is getting shoved out of the way

This is a really nice story.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/3166914001/

I didn't check all the images to verify them but damn, if anyone thinks it's slowing?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-saturday.html
    Klown i do hope that it does have a profound effect and cause real, legit, serious police change. More than finding a single group that ends up being a scapegoat for a far bigger issue. The group of cops that killed George Floyd are going to see the most rath, as the should.

I'm just saying had the looting and violence even been minimized the majority of the country would still have supported this movement because of the egregiousness and video proof of the crime.

I just think its really to bad the leadership of this group couldn't have convinced their supporters to completely discourage the looting and violence across the country in a real effort towards long term change

I guess Florida is going back up because of the reopening. I’m surprised nobody talks about coronavirus anymore on here? New flavor of the month I guess.

I still think Florida opened up too soon. My date was June 1 to begin with not May 5 like DeSantis did.

Now we have local leaders taking a look at the new increases and will decide if we go back to shutting down a little to try to quell the numbers.

Just shutdown the country until the vaccine and live like we have been for the past 3 months. I was adjusted just fine.
    Wait....who are we talking to now? I could have sworn you were the guy that was pleading for a quicker reopening and bemoaning your lack of carwashes, haircuts, and ****** restaurants.

Ok, you win, I’ll vote for Joe Biden. Are you happy now?

How fabricated and fake was that?

I sound like Drew Brees.
    You always do this. Remember when you were trying to convince people you were voting for Pete Buttigieg?

Why In some cities in the US that you can be arrested for opening a business and not arrested for looting one?
    I thought you were done here until baseball was back? I guess that was nothing but another empty statement.