Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 425 of 626 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 9379
  1. #6361
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3,423
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    More moving goalposts as always.
    How the hell is he moving goal posts when he already said his peace on the old guy getting pushed by cops? If anyone is moving goal posts it’s you

  2. #6362
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    37,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah they want to bring that “change” through anarchy .
    No they dont but again its easy to believe that when you have no original thoughts and refuse to do anything but listen to Fox News talking points.

  3. #6363
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    37,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How the hell is he moving goal posts when he already said his peace on the old guy getting pushed by cops? If anyone is moving goal posts it’s you
    Do you know what moving goalposts means? From that question, i am almost certain you dont.

  4. #6364
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,701
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Oh come on John. I watched the video. The 75 yr old was challenging the police. If he stayed back and just protested peacefully there is no way he gets pushed at all. And he was not shoved. It was a push back and he fell.

    You act like he just standing there doing nothing but protesting and they shoved him to the ground.

    Why even challenge the cops? He got in their faces and instigated the entire episode. The cop was just pushing him back and he fell.

    come on Mush, seriously . I know you can be highly reactionary but good Lord

  5. #6365
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,768
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    These kind of stunts only give Trump more votes from the independents.
    These kind of stunts only give Trump more votes from the intolerant, racists that already populate his base.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  6. #6366
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3,423
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No they dont but again its easy to believe that when you have no original thoughts and refuse to do anything but listen to Fox News talking points.

    Instead of showing me how I am wrong you go to the same tired Fox News bullspit .

  7. #6367
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,201
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...mpression=true

    All others that have thus been killed in regards to protests, in some way shape or form.

    Terrible.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #6368
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Instead of showing me how I am wrong you go to the same tired Fox News bullspit .
    He understands futility.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  9. #6369
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    37,871
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    He understands futility.
    Exactly.

  10. #6370
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Yeah they want to bring that “change” through anarchy .
    As the right refuses change like 2 year old refusing to have a dirty diaper changed

    They would rather wriggle around in filth and stench while getting an infected rash than remove the thing that is causing all the problems

    Anarchy. Lol


    Keep clinging to that diaper in fear that you will all be safe closed as lacing any form of genitals



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #6371
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,701
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...mpression=true

    All others that have thus been killed in regards to protests, in some way shape or form.

    Terrible.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Its awful. Its also one of the reasons the movement isn't going to get enough public support to actually change things. Innocent people dying, rioting, looting, attacking the police, ect isn't the way to get the rest of the country, which they need, to actually implement real change

  12. #6372
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Instead of showing me how I am wrong you go to the same tired Fox News bullspit .
    How many times do you need to be shown by factual and concrete evidence before you grow a pair of anything, balls, ovaries, eyes, ears?

    Please. Ask for proof. I will give you post after post after post from which you run and hide like a good little soldier

    Georgie want a cracker?



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #6373
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,201
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Its awful. Its also one of the reasons the movement isn't going to get enough public support to actually change things. Innocent people dying, rioting, looting, attacking the police, ect isn't the way to get the rest of the country, which they need, to actually implement real change
    Sad because a majority of the country was really on their side. But, many are getting tired of all the destruction happening.

    There have been many wonderful peaceful protests that have been drowned out by the violence and looting.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #6374
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,028
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Sad because a majority of the country was really on their side. But, many are getting tired of all the destruction happening.

    There have been many wonderful peaceful protests that have been drowned out by the violence and looting.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It's the exact same thing every single time.

  15. #6375
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,701
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Sad because a majority of the country was really on their side. But, many are getting tired of all the destruction happening.

    There have been many wonderful peaceful protests that have been drowned out by the violence and looting.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think had the protested stayed mostly peaceful the people of this country would have really backed some serious change. This movement lost alot of momentum as soon as they started looting, rioting, destroying property, targeting cops and innocents,

    Its really to bad that it happened the way it did, done the right way the rest the country would have backed serious reform

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •