Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 424 of 627 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It was all done to get a reaction from Trump.

Why did it take so long to put the name on the street?
    Instead of using the tax payer dollars to actually help her community , she wastes it in a big paint job . What a waste of tax dollars

Oh come on John. I watched the video. The 75 yr old was challenging the police. If he stayed back and just protested peacefully there is no way he gets pushed at all. And he was not shoved. It was a push back and he fell.

You act like he just standing there doing nothing but protesting and they shoved him to the ground.

Why even challenge the cops? He got in their faces and instigated the entire episode. The cop was just pushing him back and he fell.
    What an absolutely laughable take.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Nobody is saying he couldn’t protest John. He was challenging the cops and they pushed him out of the way.

Nobody should get arrested and charged for THAT!

I can’t believe our Country is going to these depths with overreaction as they are now scared to do anything.

Hell, the left in no time will have the cops arrested for just looking at you. They can’t even do their job anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It’s going to lead to anarchy and that is what the left wants .
    You two are really something else.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is actually blaming him
    And the flaw in that logic is that every move we make from birth to death, every word we speak, has consequence. So why just bring that up for this man?

Do you live by that philosophy? Anytime you go anywhere , there is implicit risk? If you go take a shower, you could slip.
    If you go to the storer, you could slip on the floor (My guess is you'd blame the store)
    If you eat, you could choke. (My guess is you'd blame the fork, the cook or the vegetable)

If you speak, you could offend someone. (But my guess is you would blame the other person for listening)

You want the NG.
    Clown, he challenged the police. They were not looking for him, he went up to them. I saw the damn video...it was a joke. The one cop was even shaking his head as he couldn’t believe they were wasting their time with the old guy.

The guy thought he was still in the 1960s protesting or trying to be like that Chinese guy who was challenging the tanks back in 1989.

And I guarantee you that on one of the political magazines they will have the old guy on the ground with their cover to sensationalize even more.

Now granted the damn cop should have not touched anybody unless he was touching the cops.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-06-2020 at 04:17 PM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Well if they can’t keep the crowds away from the street shouldn’t they be able to protect the president and the White House?
    If they started to storm the WH then let them. I would do nothing.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Clown, he challenged the police. They were not looking for him, he went up to them. I saw the damn video...it was a joke. The one cop was even shaking his head as he couldn’t believe they were wasting their time with the old guy.

The guy thought he was still in the 1960s protesting or trying to be like that Chinese guy who was challenging the tanks back in 1989.

And I guarantee you that on one of the political magazines they will have the old guy on the ground with their cover to sensationalize even more.

Now granted the damn cop should have not touched anybody unless he was touching the cops.
    Those poor policemen must have been absolutely terrified!

How come none of you are talking about a black 77 yr old retired police captain that was found fatally shot outside a pawn shop in St Louis that was looted during the protests? Looters killed him...

But you all focus on a 75 yr old guy who was not killed.

Unbelievable

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Yup, you can see it now more than ever.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Instead of using the tax payer dollars to actually help her community , she wastes it in a big paint job . What a waste of tax dollars

These kind of stunts only give Trump more votes from the independents.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

How come none of you are talking about a black 77 yr old retired police captain that was found fatally shot outside a pawn shop in St Louis that was looted during the protests? Looters killed him...

Unbelievable
    I read about that poor former police captain, it sickens me . I wonder if anyone was arrested for it , I doubt ut

Actually Jorge with your (purported) disdain for government I thought you might welcome anarchy. You have railed against government control and interference, anarchy is the answer.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Jorge with your (purported) disdain for government I thought you might welcome anarchy. You have railed against government control and interference, anarchy is the answer.
    No I want smaller government with less control over the people . Anarchy only leads to more oppression and misery

The left wants change, not anarchy. Stop trying to make extremists the majority. Then again you like Mush get all your misinformation on the subject from Fox News.

Unbelievable
    More moving goalposts as always.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The left wants change, not anarchy. Stop trying to make extremists the majority. Then again you like Mush get all your misinformation on the subject from Fox News.
    Yeah they want to bring that “change” through anarchy .