Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 423 of 627 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It is so unfathomably insane that someone could listen to this 16.5 minutes and come away with 5 seconds or exasperation as the message.

Ignorance is bliss

I'll bet Georige is busy present that little triangle because he got called out and doesn't like the idea of free speech. So he reports people and cries about his lack of fee speech.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I posted that. I posted exactly what he said. you failed to listen to the rest of his speech in which he tells people they shouldn't loot. They should unite. they should respect the cops
    You took a comment that was said our of clear exacerbation as he watched his town burn and made it into what you and your proud nationalist friend wanted to hear.

I absolutely stand by my belief that you are light skinned enough to reap the benefits of white boy privilege.
    I am aware you are South American and am also aware of the racial divides in each of those countries.
    I am very and acutely aware of how different color is viewed in South America.
    And your views? using the nationalist review ? LMAO

Did you listen to the whole thing Georgie? Or just parroting the comments below the video?
    Who the hell do you think you are to judge me by the color of my skin ? What the hell gives you the authority to assume my skin isnít dark enough to ďunderstandĒ?!?! You sir are a racist and I am done talking to you .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You call me racist when when I already told you that I am a minority and my family are immigrants . You are the one who is racist and judge mental . You donít even know me and you assume I am white because I condemned a black politician for what he said . Oh and by the way at about 4:40 in the video he says to go loot somewhere else not in our neighborhood . Why didnít he say instead to not loot at all to not destroy anything anywhere ? By saying to go somewhere else to loot he is still encouraging it and that is wrong
    University Council Member Rasheed N.C. Wyatt said the destruction on Bailey Avenue angered him. He noted that the East Side doesn't receive the resources that flow to other city neighborhoods, and scenes like the one Monday night will not encourage people to invest in it.

"I know the struggle. I know the challenges, but I can't agree with anyone ... tearing up what we're trying to build up in our neighborhoods," he said.

Wyatt said he plans to speak with Council President Darius G. Pridgen to schedule a community meeting to develop a strategy that will lead to solutions.

"We can't keep reacting on emotion every time a police officer kills a black person," he said.

"You can't get change by looting," he added. "That's criminal. The people out there rioting are probably not even voters. You want change, but you don't even vote."

Ignorance is bliss

Who the hell do you think you are to judge me by the color of my skin ? What the hell gives you the authority to assume my skin isnít dark enough to ďunderstandĒ?!?! You sir are a racist and I am done talking to you .
    Lol. Aww poor boy

I have zero judgement on the color of your skin or nationality, religion or sexual orientation but you clearly and likely, intentionally missed the point to find something of offense.

My point was that I believe you can so easily write off the treatment of the black community because you haven't experienced it because you are of lighter skin. That is not a judgement in the least. That is a feeling and presumption based on men and women who I know well and their vastly different stories regarding their skin tones and being from South America.

Not racist. I don't belittle you for whatever color you are. I challenge that you receive the same privilege I do.

If you do understand what it's like? Act like it.

Did you listen to the whole speech? Before you passed judgment or just the 5 seconds that suited you?
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 06-06-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

It still doesnít excuse him for saying that they should riot and loot elsewhere . That one lone ruined and otherwise great message he was trying to send . Donít you get that the people behind the violence and looting will ignore that whole message and use that one line to justify looting and rioting other neighborhoods ? That is just wrong and yes stand by that opinion . And with this post I put you on the ignore list , I refuse to waste my time on you
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-06-2020 at 02:46 PM.

It still doesnít excuse him for saying that they should riot and loot elsewhere . That one lone ruined and otherwise great message he was trying to send . Donít you get that the people behind the violence and looting will ignore that whole message and use that one line to justify looting and rioting other neighborhoods ? That is just wrong and yes stand by that opinion .
    He did not say riot elsewhere. He said go loot somewhere else. Meaning not where you live meaning why destroy your own community meaning he was feeling frustration and made that statement.
    Do io agree with that one sentence in the 16 minutes? No. Do I understand? Yes.
    The same way my dad would yell at me and my friends and asks why we didn't go to their house and break everything.
    My dad didn't want us to go and do that. he wanted us to stop doing it in our house.

You fail to understand that and you still didn't listen to the rest of the speech b because you wouldn't be glued to that 5 seconds.

He clearly calls for an end to looting and violence multiple times. He pleads for people to stop.

Much like this

University Council Member Rasheed N.C. Wyatt said the destruction on Bailey Avenue angered him. He noted that the East Side doesn't receive the resources that flow to other city neighborhoods, and scenes like the one Monday night will not encourage people to invest in it.

"I know the struggle. I know the challenges, but I can't agree with anyone ... tearing up what we're trying to build up in our neighborhoods," he said.

Wyatt said he plans to speak with Council President Darius G. Pridgen to schedule a community meeting to develop a strategy that will lead to solutions.

"We can't keep reacting on emotion every time a police officer kills a black person," he said.

"You can't get change by looting," he added. "That's criminal. The people out there rioting are probably not even voters. You want change, but you don't even vote."

Ignorance is bliss

It still doesnít excuse him for saying that they should riot and loot elsewhere . That one lone ruined and otherwise great message he was trying to send . Donít you get that the people behind the violence and looting will ignore that whole message and use that one line to justify looting and rioting other neighborhoods ? That is just wrong and yes stand by that opinion . And with this post I put you on the ignore list , I refuse to waste my time on you
    More like you'll ignore the whole message because Nationalist Review told you this black man was up to no good and that message fits your warped agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    So let me unpack this. It seems you are in, at least tacit, concession that he will be president. That is the first step, admitting the reality staring you in the face.

If the orange dotard is mentally fit than Charlie Manson qualifies.

What you may or may not know, Biden suffered with stuttering throughout his childhood. Public speaking was a means to overcome it. He still stumbles when he gets too excited or tries to speak too quickly or emphatically. It is in no way a reflection of failing cognitive ability.
    Idk about that doc. He does more than stutter or stumble. The man makes absolutely zero sense half the time he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Why the need to push anyone, let alone a 75 year old, who was doing nothing wrong? There were plenty of other people there. Why weren't they all pushed?
    Oh come on John. I watched the video. The 75 yr old was challenging the police. If he stayed back and just protested peacefully there is no way he gets pushed at all. And he was not shoved. It was a push back and he fell.

You act like he just standing there doing nothing but protesting and they shoved him to the ground.

Why even challenge the cops? He got in their faces and instigated the entire episode. The cop was just pushing him back and he fell.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

At this rate there wonít be any cops left ....
    You got that right. As soon as the left gets rid of the cops and have their things and personal bodies violated then they will cry for help. I just donít get their way of thinking. They go the extreme to make the point but they alway go too far.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Mush said the 75 yr old man was challenging the police lmaooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    He had every right to be there. He was protesting like the rest of them. What's wrong with you?
    Nobody is saying he couldnít protest John. He was challenging the cops and they pushed him out of the way.

Nobody should get arrested and charged for THAT!

I canít believe our Country is going to these depths with overreaction as they are now scared to do anything.

Hell, the left in no time will have the cops arrested for just looking at you. They canít even do their job anymore.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This is action and it's amazing.
    Mayor of DC names a street. Black Lives Matter and paints the name on the entire street. What is that street? One that leads to the White House

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...l-bowser-trump

It was all done to get a reaction from Trump.

Why did it take so long to put the name on the street?
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Nobody is saying he couldnít protest John. He was challenging the cops and they pushed him out of the way.

Nobody should get arrested and charged for THAT!

I canít believe our Country is going to these depths with overreaction as they are now scared to do anything.

Hell, the left in no time will have the cops arrested for just looking at you. They canít even do their job anymore.

Itís going to lead to anarchy and that is what the left wants .