Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 422 of 627 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 9393
  1. #6316
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really Georgie?


    That's pretty hysterical considering I have personally decimated your argument with actual proof and obliterated your "facts" with proof of why they are incorrect and not actual facts.
    (Remember, we talked about eduction systems and you're being a shining example of the 17th best in the world?)

    I am just one of many who has done it , time and time again.

    Just because you run and hide your head in the sand to avoid it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

    Donnie's finger puppet.

    Hey spliff, where would this go on that bootlicker graph?
    Please refer to the graph and don't be afraid to re-post it as needed.

  2. #6317
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And a couple hours after saying he hopes George Floyd is looking down from heaven,
    The president retweets a video of George Floyd being trashed as a person.

    So to the public you make this "compassionate" (Bullspit) comment but a couple hours later you trash the same man?

    Nice.
    Sounds like just his style:

    "We need to continue practicing social distancing" in a press conference

    "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" on his Twitter account

  3. #6318
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    https://youtu.be/PP5gOFhTwkk

    A politician encouraging more rioting and looting , talk about inflaming the violence .
    www.NationalistReview.net?

  4. #6319
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am not wrong and my family of minority immigrants proves it . Is there racism ? Yes But to say that minorities have more obstacles and are being oppressed , that is just bs . Anyone in this country can succeed as long as they are willing to work for it . I mean for crying out loud we just had a black president .
    That's great your family achieved a level of happiness. That doesn't change the fact that minorities have a harder hill to climb because of the institutional racism and societal ceilings that are put on people of different races.

    Jeez man. There's a whole wikipedia page on institutional racism but you're tone deaf and completely ignorant as usual.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

    And because we have had one black president that means what exactly?

  5. #6320
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,266
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/buffalo-po...opstories.html

    You're right Posada, the officers who shoved that 75 year old man and were just arrested definitely don't deserve to be fired .

  6. #6321
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's great your family achieved a level of happiness. That doesn't change the fact that minorities have a harder hill to climb because of the institutional racism and societal ceilings that are put on people of different races.

    Jeez man. There's a whole wikipedia page on institutional racism but you're tone deaf and completely ignorant as usual.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

    And because we have had one black president that means what exactly?
    Did I say there was no racism ? No I already said there is racism . But I refuse to believe that minorities are at such a disadvantage when my family and millions of other minority immigrants proved that wrong . Blacks and minorities have had great success in every field of profession like sports , entertainment industry and in politics . Yes the USA is far from perfect but it is still the most free country in the world and with hard work ANYONE can come from nothing and succeed as long as they are willing to work for it .

  7. #6322
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    https://youtu.be/PP5gOFhTwkk

    A politician encouraging more rioting and looting , talk about inflaming the violence .

    Did you actually listen to it? Or just read the ignorant foolish comments below the video?


    Talk about spinning something. But your tiny head can't wrap around his actual message. He has 16 minutes of talking about his community and trying to build it, about stopping the violence and how the violence and looting are taking away from the true message and people are losing an opportunity to really hammer the message.

    But you read about him saying that and passed a judgement like the ignorant person you are.
    You searched long and hard for that and that's the best you got? That's your white boy privilege response? Yeah, white boy. You were born here. My wife's parents immigrated from Brazil so they could have a better life and my wife was born here 100% Brazilian and she classifies herself as white and a recipient of white privilege.
    The difference between you and her? She admits it. Largely because she has more brains and insight than you can ever have.
    You can post some messed up stuff but you just posted a 16 minute video, of a man pleading with his community to stop violence and looting, to come together as a community and you focus on one mind comment that can be viewed in a negative light? And it wasn't bad. He simply;y asked if you have to do it, why do it in our yard, our yard is broken.
    Why don't you listen to the speaking at the 6 minute mark onward
    Listen to him talk about needing self empowerment and the need to vote and the need for the community to unify
    Listen to him call out his own community for not doing enough. This guy is the perfect type of politician for change. He is trying to motivate and unify.
    But you take one 5 second snippet in 16 minutes of a talk of peace and unity?

    Dude, report me. IO don't give a damn about getting banned. This post and accusation is so beyond ****ed and you are an absolute bigoted, entitled idiot for posting it



    Guys, please
    I encourage everyone on this thread to look at this video. Start at the 4 minute mark and listen for a good minute. At the 430 mark his comment is about trying to build a community and people who live there or are coming there for violence destroying, he asks, "why are you looting our neighborhood? Go somewhere else and loot . loot somewhere else. We need every recourse we can get Every resource."
    . Then listen to the rest of this.

    "Not every officer is bad. Lets not use a broad brush for that. There are some bad and we need to deal with that but not all are bad. We have some bad apples and we need to figure out how to get to those individual but we can't do it by being violent".
    "We can't do it by putting police officers on edge. They are already on edge."

    Pray for our city and pray for our country . Because after the looting is over and we burn down everything, what do we have?


    Yeah. Right Georgie. You are a racist, classes fool
    And the fact that you posted something from the nationalist review, the ****ing nationalists review is truly telling about you as a person

    https://www.nationalistreview.net

    Yep, this is the site that posted the video that I am guessing posada didn't have the attention span to watch.



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #6323
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/buffalo-po...opstories.html

    You're right Posada, the officers who shoved that 75 year old man and were just arrested definitely don't deserve to be fired .
    Well if they are found guilty then they will go to jail . I already said the cops were wrong for what they did .

  9. #6324
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Did I say there was no racism ? No I already said there is racism . But I refuse to believe that minorities are at such a disadvantage when my family and millions of other minority immigrants proved that wrong . Blacks and minorities have had great success in every field of profession like sports , entertainment industry and in politics . Yes the USA is far from perfect but it is still the most free country in the world and with hard work ANYONE can come from nothing and succeed as long as they are willing to work for it .
    Who cares what you refuse to believe? There's clear evidence of it if you read that page. I can link you dozens of other articles as well. Facts don't care about your feelings.

  10. #6325
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well if they are found guilty then they will go to jail . I already said the cops were wrong for what they did .
    There's clear video evidence of what they did so yeah they're going to be found guilty (unless they are offered a plea deal which they shouldn't be). But yeah keep them on the force according to you and don't try to suggest you didn't say that.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-06-2020 at 02:27 PM.

  11. #6326
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,249
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dude, you have to listen to the whole speech. It is amazing. Posada the imbecile racist, either only read the headline and comments or he is so stupid that he could only understand 4-5 seconds of something that was so out of context and far from telling people to be violent elsewhere and refused to understand what the man said for the other 16 minutes and 46 seconds which was an amazing plea for unity, non violence and understanding.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #6327
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Did I say there was no racism ? No I already said there is racism . But I refuse to believe that minorities are at such a disadvantage when my family and millions of other minority immigrants proved that wrong . Blacks and minorities have had great success in every field of profession like sports , entertainment industry and in politics . Yes the USA is far from perfect but it is still the most free country in the world and with hard work ANYONE can come from nothing and succeed as long as they are willing to work for it .

    Blacks and minorities?
    Interesting.

    My guess George, you skin is open the lighter side because if you are a dark skinned South American, you would have experienced some of the same things the black community does.

    So my guess is you are whiter than me.



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #6328
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,249
    Hey George. Here's a quote from the buffalo times from that councilman

    University Council Member Rasheed N.C. Wyatt said the destruction on Bailey Avenue angered him. He noted that the East Side doesn't receive the resources that flow to other city neighborhoods, and scenes like the one Monday night will not encourage people to invest in it.

    "I know the struggle. I know the challenges, but I can't agree with anyone ... tearing up what we're trying to build up in our neighborhoods," he said.

    Wyatt said he plans to speak with Council President Darius G. Pridgen to schedule a community meeting to develop a strategy that will lead to solutions.

    "We can't keep reacting on emotion every time a police officer kills a black person," he said.

    "You can't get change by looting," he added. "That's criminal. The people out there rioting are probably not even voters. You want change, but you don't even vote."


    But nice video clip



    Ignorance is bliss

  14. #6329
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Did you actually listen to it? Or just read the ignorant foolish comments below the video?


    Talk about spinning something. But your tiny head can't wrap around his actual message. He has 16 minutes of talking about his community and trying to build it, about stopping the violence and how the violence and looting are taking away from the true message and people are losing an opportunity to really hammer the message.

    But you read about him saying that and passed a judgement like the ignorant person you are.
    You searched long and hard for that and that's the best you got? That's your white boy privilege response? Yeah, white boy. You were born here. My wife's parents immigrated from Brazil so they could have a better life and my wife was born here 100% Brazilian and she classifies herself as white and a recipient of white privilege.
    The difference between you and her? She admits it. Largely because she has more brains and insight than you can ever have.
    You can post some messed up stuff but you just posted a 16 minute video, of a man pleading with his community to stop violence and looting, to come together as a community and you focus on one mind comment that can be viewed in a negative light? And it wasn't bad. He simply;y asked if you have to do it, why do it in our yard, our yard is broken.
    Why don't you listen to the speaking at the 6 minute mark onward
    Listen to him talk about needing self empowerment and the need to vote and the need for the community to unify
    Listen to him call out his own community for not doing enough. This guy is the perfect type of politician for change. He is trying to motivate and unify.
    But you take one 5 second snippet in 16 minutes of a talk of peace and unity?

    Dude, report me. IO don't give a damn about getting banned. This post and accusation is so beyond ****ed and you are an absolute bigoted, entitled idiot for posting it



    Guys, please
    I encourage everyone on this thread to look at this video. Start at the 4 minute mark and listen for a good minute. At the 430 mark his comment is about trying to build a community and people who live there or are coming there for violence destroying, he asks, "why are you looting our neighborhood? Go somewhere else and loot . loot somewhere else. We need every recourse we can get Every resource."
    . Then listen to the rest of this.

    "Not every officer is bad. Lets not use a broad brush for that. There are some bad and we need to deal with that but not all are bad. We have some bad apples and we need to figure out how to get to those individual but we can't do it by being violent".
    "We can't do it by putting police officers on edge. They are already on edge."

    Pray for our city and pray for our country . Because after the looting is over and we burn down everything, what do we have?


    Yeah. Right Georgie. You are a racist, classes fool
    And the fact that you posted something from the nationalist review, the ****ing nationalists review is truly telling about you as a person

    https://www.nationalistreview.net

    Yep, this is the site that posted the video that I am guessing posada didn't have the attention span to watch.

    You call me racist when when I already told you that I am a minority and my family are immigrants . You are the one who is racist and judge mental . You donít even know me and you assume I am white because I condemned a black politician for what he said . Oh and by the way at about 4:40 in the video he says to go loot somewhere else not in our neighborhood . Why didnít he say instead to not loot at all to not destroy anything anywhere ? By saying to go somewhere else to loot he is still encouraging it and that is wrong

  15. #6330
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You call me racist when when I already told you that I am a minority and my family are immigrants . You are the one who is racist and judge mental . You donít even know me and you assume I am white because I condemned a black politician for what he said . Oh and by the way at about 4:40 in the video he says to go loot somewhere else not in our neighborhood , go loot somewhere else ď way to leave that part out man

    I posted that. I posted exactly what he said. you failed to listen to the rest of his speech in which he tells people they shouldn't loot. They should unite. they should respect the cops
    You took a comment that was said our of clear exacerbation as he watched his town burn and made it into what you and your proud nationalist friend wanted to hear.


    I absolutely stand by my belief that you are light skinned enough to reap the benefits of white boy privilege.
    I am aware you are South American and am also aware of the racial divides in each of those countries.
    I am very and acutely aware of how different color is viewed in South America.
    And your views? using the nationalist review ? LMAO


    Did you listen to the whole thing Georgie? Or just parroting the comments below the video?



    Ignorance is bliss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •