Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 421 of 627 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 9393
  1. #6301
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Why then did some governors call in the national guard ? And I never blamed the old man for getting hurt , I just said if you are gonna go into a large crowd of people there is a good chance that someone will bump into you and you may get hurt . With every action there is a risk that is all .
    That is actually blaming him
    And the flaw in that logic is that every move we make from birth to death, every word we speak, has consequence. So why just bring that up for this man?

    Do you live by that philosophy? Anytime you go anywhere , there is implicit risk? If you go take a shower, you could slip.
    If you go to the storer, you could slip on the floor (My guess is you'd blame the store)
    If you eat, you could choke. (My guess is you'd blame the fork, the cook or the vegetable)

    If you speak, you could offend someone. (But my guess is you would blame the other person for listening)


    You want the NG.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 06-06-2020 at 12:20 PM.



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #6302
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím a little perturbed that the WH is barricading with no climb fencing.....

    WTF is that?

    We need Pence to takeover.
    Well if they canít keep the crowds away from the street shouldnít they be able to protect the president and the White House?

  3. #6303
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is actually blaming him

    You want the NG.
    That is not blaming him stop with the twisting of my words , that is pure bullspit .

  4. #6304
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,278
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím a little perturbed that the WH is barricading with no climb fencing.....

    WTF is that?

    We need Pence to takeover.
    Unless there is an active threat. That would make sense if they have info we don't about something going down.

    But if not, yeah. Donnie's going survivalist



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #6305
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    That is not blaming him stop with the twisting of my words , that is pure bullspit .
    I edited that post, you can read the addition



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #6306
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Really Georgie?


    That's pretty hysterical considering I have personally decimated your argument with actual proof and obliterated your "facts" with proof of why they are incorrect and not actual facts.
    (Remember, we talked about eduction systems and you're being a shining example of the 17th best in the world?)

    I am just one of many who has done it , time and time again.

    Just because you run and hide your head in the sand to avoid it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

    Donnie's finger puppet.

    Hey spliff, where would this go on that bootlicker graph?
    You know that's funny.

    He claimed I said I was voting for Biden.

    Which to this day, I have never said and he never proved it.

    Oh.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  7. #6307
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    [QUOTE=Kinkotheclown;33499719]That is actually blaming him
    And the flaw in that logic is that every move we make from birth to death, every word we speak, has consequence. So why just bring that up for this man?

    Do you live by that philosophy? Anytime you go anywhere , there is implicit risk? If you go take a shower, you could slip.
    If you go to the storer, you could slip on the floor (My guess is you'd blame the store)
    If you eat, you could choke. (My guess is you'd blame the fork, the cook or the vegetable)

    If you speak, you could offend someone. (But my guess is you would blame the other person for listening)


    You want the NG.[/QUOTE


    My point this whole time is that I donít feel the elderly should be protesting because of their risk to injury but if they do then One shouldnít go crazy and fire a cop if they do get hurt . And yes I want the NG if it gets too rough out there

  8. #6308
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Unless there is an active threat. That would make sense if they have info we don't about something going down.

    But if not, yeah. Donnie's going survivalist
    Well when it comes to white house security , there is always much more going down behind the scenes than being shown or said .

  9. #6309
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    https://youtu.be/PP5gOFhTwkk

    A politician encouraging more rioting and looting , talk about inflaming the violence .

  10. #6310
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Show me where I said trump is going to get reelected ?

  11. #6311
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Typical double standards by the left. As usual. ď do as I say but not as I doĒ
    The right NEVER does that.

  12. #6312
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You said that it was my first step in admitting concession when I was talking about Bidenís first term . So I simply asked you to show me where I ever said trump was going to get re-elected
    Try slowly reading that post again....

  13. #6313
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Did I say the republicans were never guilty of double standards ? Heck I have said over and over that politicians from both sides suck , but I guess you forgot
    You say stuff like that and then proceed to back everything Trump says/does while damming Democrats at every opportunity possible. Can make things a bit confusing.

  14. #6314
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Once New York and California open back up then the economy will start to roar again.

    In some ways it feels like the Dems donít want to open up until after Election Day In November.
    You figured it out! It's all a giant worldwide conspiracy to keep Trump from being re-elected (and you out of the carwash).

  15. #6315
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They were starting to get violent in the end though .
    Any proof of this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •