Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 420 of 627 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 9393
  1. #6286
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,304
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Again, you speak of something that you have clearly have no clue about. I'll give you credit. You're at least consistent. That's many of your points throughout this thread.

    Don't tell others how to protest. If they want to kneel, they have every right to. Their experiences are much different than yours. You don't have to worry (everyday) that you might be persecuted, judged, profiled, and a victim of racism based on the color of your skin.

    Geez.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  2. #6287
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    You asked WHY WAS HE THERE.
    Asking WHY someone does something doesnít equate to saying they have no right to do it . If an elderly person wants to go protest they have the right to do so but they go with a higher risk of getting hurt or worse . I mean I am in my own right if I wanted to go out right now and ride a motor bike with no helmet , but my risk is much higher if dying from an accident than if I used I helmet or if I chose not to

  3. #6288
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Asking WHY someone does something doesnít equate to saying they have no right to do it . If an elderly person wants to go protest they have the right to do so but they go with a higher risk of getting hurt or worse . I mean I am in my own right if I wanted to go out right now and ride a motor bike with no helmet , but my risk is much higher if dying from an accident than if I used I helmet or if I chose not to
    Yes but ironically you want the national guard to protect you while sitting on your couch.

    Come one Georgie, pull yourself ups by your boot straps. You don't need any help from anyone.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #6289
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes but ironically you want the national guard to protect you while sitting on your couch.

    Come one Georgie, pull yourself ups by your boot straps. You don't need any help from anyone.
    Says the one typing from the safety of his own couch ......

  5. #6290
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You did by claiming that my parents were born here

    ď You said your grandmother immigrated and your parents were born here.Ē
    That's not a lie. Your grandmother immigrated.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #6291
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Says the one typing from the safety of his own couch ......
    I was. actually just in an area of protest. Very peaceful and small. Rode my bike through but didn't join

    I'm not on my couch.


    But we know you are.



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #6292
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    They claim I am wrong but almost never come up with anything backing their claims . ( I was wrong about the civil war) .
    Really Georgie?


    That's pretty hysterical considering I have personally decimated your argument with actual proof and obliterated your "facts" with proof of why they are incorrect and not actual facts.
    (Remember, we talked about eduction systems and you're being a shining example of the 17th best in the world?)

    I am just one of many who has done it , time and time again.

    Just because you run and hide your head in the sand to avoid it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

    Donnie's finger puppet.

    Hey spliff, where would this go on that bootlicker graph?



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #6293
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I was. actually just in an area of protest. Very peaceful and small. Rode my bike through but didn't join

    I'm not on my couch.


    But we know you are.

    Last I checked it was my constitutional right to Choose not To protest .

    And you didnít protest either all you did was ride a bike

  9. #6294
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,304
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Because as usual Trump is full of bullspit.
    Why is Trump responsible for the George Floyd death?

    This is getting too political.

    I just say let the protests continue and just watch and if there are issues let the Mayors decide on what to do. They seem to know it all so let them figure it out on their own.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  10. #6295
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why is Trump responsible for the George Floyd death?

    This is getting too political.

    I just say let the protests continue and just watch and if there are issues let the Mayors decide on what to do. They seem to know it all so let them figure it out on their own.
    I second that motion . Let the mayors and governors handle it all

  11. #6296
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last I checked it was my constitutional right to Choose not To protest .

    And you didnít protest either all you did was ride a bike
    I never claimed to protest. But I also never thought the national guard should be called in, nor do I think that we should blame an older man for wanting to protest.
    See That';s the difference once again, you spout trash and make absurd judgments and when called on it, you deflect to something else.
    I addressed you and the fact that you actually don't seem to care about the protests in the least, except for the negative aspects. You want the NG in the cites you dislike because of political affiliation and you think that it was the man's own fault by the philosophy that we take all accountability for our actions (which is hysterical in itself because you don't hold the president to the same level of accountability you hold a man simply walking to a destination to be a part of something)

    I was suggesting you are a sitting on your couch, where you are safe and criticizing and blaming a man for having more balls than you, as you hope the NG comes to your aid, which is even funnier because you should be your own aid by your own logic. If that man is responsible for every action and its outcome, so are you.

    So you don't need the NG or the cops to help.


    I didn't claim to be protesting. I said I fully support it.
    I didn't blame an old man for his own injury. You did


    mic dropped.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #6297
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    This is action and it's amazing.
    Mayor of DC names a street. Black Lives Matter and paints the name on the entire street. What is that street? One that leads to the White House


    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...l-bowser-trump



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #6298
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I never claimed to protest. But I also never thought the national guard should be called in, nor do I think that we should blame an older man for wanting to protest.
    See That';s the difference once again, you spout trash and make absurd judgments and when called on it, you deflect to something else.
    I addressed you and the fact that you actually don't seem to care about the protests in the least, except for the negative aspects. You want the NG in the cites you dislike because of political affiliation and you think that it was the man's own fault by the philosophy that we take all accountability for our actions (which is hysterical in itself because you don't hold the president to the same level of accountability you hold a man simply walking to a destination to be a part of something)

    I was suggesting you are a sitting on your couch, where you are safe and criticizing and blaming a man for having more balls than you, as you hope the NG comes to your aid, which is even funnier because you should be your own aid by your own logic. If that man is responsible for every action and its outcome, so are you.

    So you don't need the NG or the cops to help.


    I didn't claim to be protesting. I said I fully support it.
    I didn't blame an old man for his own injury. You did


    mic dropped.
    Why then did some governors call in the national guard ? And I never blamed the old man for getting hurt , I just said if you are gonna go into a large crowd of people there is a good chance that someone will bump into you and you may get hurt . With every action there is a risk that is all . And stop putting words into my mouth , I have said several times that I support peaceful protests and not once did I complain about them . And my dad is 73 with a bad knee and if he told me he wanted to protest I would tell him itís his right but I donít think he should go and risk getting hurt by either a cop or a fellow protestor .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-06-2020 at 12:18 PM.

  14. #6299
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    36,265
    And a couple hours after saying he hopes George Floyd is looking down from heaven,
    The president retweets a video of George Floyd being trashed as a person.

    So to the public you make this "compassionate" (Bullspit) comment but a couple hours later you trash the same man?

    Nice.



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #6300
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,304
    Iím a little perturbed that the WH is barricading with no climb fencing.....

    WTF is that?

    We need Pence to takeover.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •