Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    US is now the #1 country in cases.

Yes I'm sure China fudged their #s

But, don't be fooled. Not everyone who has it in the US has or will get tested. So our # is probably much higher than it is listed as.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cuomo...traight-Cuomo/

Cuomo turned down 15000 ventilators just 5 years ago and yet it is somehow trump’s fault that ny may have a ventilator shortage

Conservative estimates place likely infections in the US to be approx. 40% of the total population.

We are seeing positives sky-rocket because the Federal and State government's are instituting a massive testing regime.

China stopped reporting and started kicking western media out of the country...so that tells you all you need to know there.
    We’re pointing out that these statistics breed false narratives, and we value the truth. This isn’t about replacing old numbers with new numbers, or attempting to dissuade anyone from enjoying the aesthetics of the game. It is simply about telling the average fan about the reality of what actually happened on the field. The “Holy Trinity” of baseball statistics fail at this most basic task, and so they are not worth deifying any longer. - Dave Cameron

In regards to Cuomo turning down ventilators. Just gonna leave this here. Nothing like someone getting reporting from a heavy far right leaning article. Because the WJ is totally unbiased. :eyeroll:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ew-york-gover/

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-26-2020 at 07:18 PM.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by IceHawk-181 View Post
    Conservative estimates place likely infections in the US to be approx. 40% of the total population.

We are seeing positives sky-rocket because the Federal and State government's are instituting a massive testing regime.

China stopped reporting and started kicking western media out of the country...so that tells you all you need to know there.
    And yet according to some here , I am supposed to be applauding China’s response and trashing my own country’s response .

Quote Originally Posted by IceHawk-181 View Post

I could see China having much higher #s than being reported. I also know for a fact the #s here are much higher than being reported. We've been on an alarming amount of ems alarms of people with symptoms whom are being refused testing because they don't meet the threshold for getting the test.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    In regards to Cuomo turning down ventilators. Just gonna leave this here. Nothing like getting reporting from a heavy far right leaning article.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ew-york-gover/

Still doesn’t change the fact that Cuomo did NOTHING to address ny’s venilator shortage 5 years ago and now ny is paying for that bad judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I posted yesterday that NYC was doubling every 3 days. If that had continued for 3 weeks, they would have 1.5 million cases. At that point the death rate would be astronomical.

It's scary shite. We need to be smart.
    I had a friend make a very. interesting comment. We are supposed to be about Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
    happiness. Her comment was, we are really good at Liberty and Pursuit of happiness. Not so good when it comes to respecting life and this shows it.
    It's crazy to see how not seriously many new Yorkers have been taking this. The amount of large groups just hanging around is truly mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    https://www.westernjournal.com/cuomo...traight-Cuomo/

Cuomo turned down 15000 ventilators just 5 years ago and yet it is somehow trump’s fault that ny may have a ventilator shortage
    On Michael kay today a person called in and said that China cooked this all up to get Trump to lose the election, was that you????

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    On Michael kay today a person called in and said that China cooked this all up to get Trump to lose the election, was that you????
    [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post

While I do believe this virus was man made I am not yet convinced that it was intentionally released . But it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was intentional

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Especially after Mexican night!
    Yes! Jd's home made tacos. Great going down and get a great tasting sauce a few hours later.

It's crazy to see how not seriously many new Yorkers have been taking this. The amount of large groups just hanging around is truly mind boggling.

Well that and the long lines outside of hospitals , are to blame for so many people there being sick

US is now the #1 country in cases.

Yes I'm sure China fudged their #s

But, don't be fooled. Not everyone who has it in the US has or will get tested. So our # is probably much higher than it is listed as.

1st yet again. World Champs baby!

Like you said, our count is likely actually higher due to not everyone being tested. Do we know if everyone in China got tested? I'm guessing no.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I also think it's interesting that the President is trying to get NYC to open back up and that he's saying that social distancing isn't necessary in certain areas of the country because, "It's under control". That's a very responsible statement. And it must be true because he said it before and look at how that turned out!

Ignorance is bliss