Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 419 of 627 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Typical double standards by the left. As usual. “ do as I say but not as I do”
    Do you REALLY want to go there Jorge? I have reams of info on R's hypocrisy while in office.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Do you REALLY want to go there Jorge? I have reams of info on R's hypocrisy while in office.
    Did I say the republicans were never guilty of double standards ? Heck I have said over and over that politicians from both sides suck , but I guess you forgot

I am surprised that Biden hasn’t tried to darken his skin by now
    Please explain?
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Geez come on so now a cop should be fired for pushing someone ? How the hell are security supposed to clear out people from the streets ?

Why the need to push anyone, let alone a 75 year old, who was doing nothing wrong? There were plenty of other people there. Why weren't they all pushed?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Did I say the republicans were never guilty of double standards ? Heck I have said over and over that politicians from both sides suck , but I guess you forgot
    NO! Deny and deflect does not apply here!

You said and I responded to : "typical double standards by the left. As usual. “ do as I say but not as I do”

I see no mention of both parties or R's at all.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    NO! Deny and deflect does not apply here!

You said and I responded to : "typical double standards by the left. As usual. “ do as I say but not as I do”

I see no mention of both parties or R's at all.
    Yeah it is a typical tactic that the left uses because they are more well known for it . Especially the Hollywood elites . Again I never said that republicans never did that only that the left uses it more

I never said the cop did nothing wrong . I just don’t think the cop should be fired for it .
    What I want to know is , Why is an elderly Man doing there to begin with ? An elderly person should not be amongst such large emotionally charged crowds of people . And that’s on top of increasing the likelihood of getting the coronavirus .

He had every right to be there. He was protesting like the rest of them. What's wrong with you?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Why the need to push anyone, let alone a 75 year old, who was doing nothing wrong? There were plenty of other people there. Why weren't they all pushed?
    It was wrong for the old guy to get pushed but the cop shouldn’t be fired for it . At the very least let them do an investigation before firing him . Last I checked due process is a guaranteed right in the constitution

You said that it was my first step in admitting concession when I was talking about Biden’s first term . So I simply asked you to show me where I ever said trump was going to get re-elected
    OK. Makes perfect sense now that you explained.

He had every right to be there. He was protesting like the rest of them. What's wrong with you?
    Did I say he had no right to be there ? Did I say the cop did nothing wrong ? All I have been saying is the cop shouldn’t be fired . And that there are risks that come with being elderly and going into a large Emotionally sensitive crowd .

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    The fact that Trump called the rioters thugs and people said that he used it in lieu of the N word. Why doesn’t that apply to everyone that says thug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because as usual Trump is full of bullspit.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Didn’t happen... sorry misinformation from the media. Violent crowd that refused to move when Barr told the police to make the perimeter a block wider after the events that transpired the night prior. The police then deployed smoke canister... no tear gas and no rubber bullets. Just a bunch of whining liberal pansies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That crowd had been there the better part of the day, and they were not violent.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Did I say he had no right to be there ? Did I say the cop did nothing wrong ? All I have been saying is the cop shouldn’t be fired . And that there are risks that come with being elderly and going into a large Emotionally sensitive crowd .

You asked WHY WAS HE THERE.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, no. He does not move the needled. That is why the Dems chose him IMO. Many of the people on the fence in Trump vs His, went for trump because Hilary moved the needle too much for them. (Probably that pants suits that often made her look like furniture).
    I think the dems hope is that Biden is white enough, plain enough and safe enough to get the vote from moderate conservatives. The Dems know they will have a huge turnout for this, so they don't need to move the needle within the party.
    I still thing the needle mover will be the VP and that Biden, if elected, won't finish his first term. So the Dems will try to sneak the needle mover in that way.

All is likely a mute point because even as it stands right now, if the economy recovers, there is little chance Biden wins.
    Once New York and California open back up then the economy will start to roar again.

In some ways it feels like the Dems don’t want to open up until after Election Day In November.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

That crowd had been there the better part of the day, and they were not violent.
    They were starting to get violent in the end though .