Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 417 of 627 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 9393
  1. #6241
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,268
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Hilary got fed the questions and trump still owned her. Now he will be going against a guy that doesnít know where he is.

    ďWe hold these truths to be self evident, that men... and women created by, goooo, you know that thingĒ


    https://youtu.be/bc21Dem5Fac


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao. Listening to Biden try to speak is pure comedy.

  2. #6242
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,268
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    True. That's the real problem here.
    Knowledge is power

  3. #6243
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lmao. Listening to Biden try to speak is pure comedy.
    And as of a couple hours ago , Biden officially got the dem nomination . He wonít make it through his first term
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-06-2020 at 12:14 AM.

  4. #6244
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,242
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lmao. Listening to Biden try to speak is pure comedy.
    I still canít believe Joe Biden is the best the best the Demís had?

    After the 2016 debacle you would have thought that the Demís would have come up with somebody who can move the needle.

    Does Joe Biden move the needle?

    And the Demís will say that anybody with a pulse can beat Trump..

    They just donít get it.

    He is not your typical politician that goes by the book and that is what the Dems think will work to beat him.

    Dr and his friends will be disappointed yet again in November.

    Joe Biden?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

    1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four


  5. #6245
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,873
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I still canít believe Joe Biden is the best the best the Demís had?

    After the 2016 debacle you would have thought that the Demís would have come up with somebody who can move the needle.

    Does Joe Biden move the needle?

    And the Demís will say that anybody with a pulse can beat Trump..

    They just donít get it.

    He is not your typical politician that goes by the book and that is what the Dems think will work to beat him.

    Dr and his friends will be disappointed yet again in November.

    Joe Biden?
    Mush, no. He does not move the needled. That is why the Dems chose him IMO. Many of the people on the fence in Trump vs His, went for trump because Hilary moved the needle too much for them. (Probably that pants suits that often made her look like furniture).
    I think the dems hope is that Biden is white enough, plain enough and safe enough to get the vote from moderate conservatives. The Dems know they will have a huge turnout for this, so they don't need to move the needle within the party.
    I still thing the needle mover will be the VP and that Biden, if elected, won't finish his first term. So the Dems will try to sneak the needle mover in that way.

    All is likely a mute point because even as it stands right now, if the economy recovers, there is little chance Biden wins.



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #6246
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    ďNo thats your misinterpretation of the message. Not everyone lives in your privileged White America. The fact is all the talk about America being a land of opportunity and liberty is not true for all races and it certainly doesnt apply equally.Ē

    As a son of immigrant parents from South America I find that post to be full of crap
    You said your grandmother immigrated and your parents were born here.
    I remember because I commented on the difficulty of your grandmother''s journey and my respect for it.



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #6247
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,873
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Knowledge is power
    So is Trump's perfect fighting body!



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #6248
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,873
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Let them have less cops. When Garsetti needs Federal help to control the rise in crime because of less cop then Trump can tell him to go to hell!
    No. As the president it is his sworn job to protect the people of this country. So he can't tell them that.

    What he would do is brag about being needed and how great a job he did.



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #6249
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,081
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cut the white people bullspit.

    A lot of different races complained about It so cut the bullspit! People have their opinions just like you, geez....
    Again, you speak of something that you have clearly have no clue about. I'll give you credit. You're at least consistent. That's many of your points throughout this thread.

    Don't tell others how to protest. If they want to kneel, they have every right to. Their experiences are much different than yours. You don't have to worry (everyday) that you might be persecuted, judged, profiled, and a victim of racism based on the color of your skin.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-06-2020 at 10:31 AM.

  10. #6250
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    38,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    ďNo thats your misinterpretation of the message. Not everyone lives in your privileged White America. The fact is all the talk about America being a land of opportunity and liberty is not true for all races and it certainly doesnt apply equally.Ē

    As a son of immigrant parents from South America I find that post to be full of crap
    You would be wrong much like you have been throughout a majority of this thread. You're consistent like Mush is consistent though. If you don't see the obstacles minorities have to deal with, then that's on you.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-06-2020 at 10:12 AM.

  11. #6251
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, no. He does not move the needled. That is why the Dems chose him IMO. Many of the people on the fence in Trump vs His, went for trump because Hilary moved the needle too much for them. (Probably that pants suits that often made her look like furniture).
    I think the dems hope is that Biden is white enough, plain enough and safe enough to get the vote from moderate conservatives. The Dems know they will have a huge turnout for this, so they don't need to move the needle within the party.
    I still thing the needle mover will be the VP and that Biden, if elected, won't finish his first term. So the Dems will try to sneak the needle mover in that way.

    All is likely a mute point because even as it stands right now, if the economy recovers, there is little chance Biden wins.
    Imo precisely the reason he was the choice. The moderates who have become disillusioned with Trump, the fringe swing votes and undecided fence sitters make Biden a "safer" bet for the D's. I also agree his choice of running mate may be the bigger decision.

    I do disagree with the later moot point. I believe not only will turn out be record high, there are enough people so angry and fed up with Trump style politics, Biden should win based on cross over vote alone. Trump must wage a two-front war to win re-election in a new set of 2020 battleground states: He must defend the Rust Belt states that sealed his victory in 2016, also defend against clear Republican erosion in the Sunbelt.

    I don't get why you feel he won't finish his first term? He's in far better shape than the burger guzzling, soda swilling, rotund mound!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    ďThe greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.Ē - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin




  12. #6252
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I still canít believe Joe Biden is the best the best the Demís had?

    After the 2016 debacle you would have thought that the Demís would have come up with somebody who can move the needle.

    Does Joe Biden move the needle?

    And the Demís will say that anybody with a pulse can beat Trump..

    They just donít get it.

    He is not your typical politician that goes by the book and that is what the Dems think will work to beat him.

    Dr and his friends will be disappointed yet again in November.

    Joe Biden?
    As the Dems said 12 years ago , you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig

  13. #6253
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You would be wrong much like you have been throughout a majority of this thread. You're consistent like Mush is consistent though. If you don't see the obstacles minorities have to deal with, then that's on you.
    I am not wrong and my family of minority immigrants proves it . Is there racism ? Yes But to say that minorities have more obstacles and are being oppressed , that is just bs . Anyone in this country can succeed as long as they are willing to work for it . I mean for crying out loud we just had a black president .

  14. #6254
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You said your grandmother immigrated and your parents were born here.
    I remember because I commented on the difficulty of your grandmother''s journey and my respect for it.
    That is a damned lie , I said my grandmothers immigrated here first and then brought their children here one by one , which included my parents.

  15. #6255
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Imo precisely the reason he was the choice. The moderates who have become disillusioned with Trump, the fringe swing votes and undecided fence sitters make Biden a "safer" bet for the D's. I also agree his choice of running mate may be the bigger decision.

    I do disagree with the later moot point. I believe not only will turn out be record high, there are enough people so angry and fed up with Trump style politics, Biden should win based on cross over vote alone. Trump must wage a two-front war to win re-election in a new set of 2020 battleground states: He must defend the Rust Belt states that sealed his victory in 2016, also defend against clear Republican erosion in the Sunbelt.

    I don't get why you feel he won't finish his first term? He's in far better shape than the burger guzzling, soda swilling, rotund mound!
    Well goingfor28 describes why he likely wonít make it through his first term . He will be found not mentally fit to be president and the vice president will take over

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •