Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 414 of 627 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It also shows disrespect to the Flag.
    No thats your misinterpretation of the message. Not everyone lives in your privileged White America. The fact is all the talk about America being a land of opportunity and liberty is not true for all races and it certainly doesnt apply equally.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He assaulted that elderly man for no reason. How can you justify that? The cops job is protect the public not commit battery on them for no reason.

You really disgust me sometimes. Between you and NJbaseball i dont know who has less compassion for human beings.
    I never said the cop did nothing wrong . I just donít think the cop should be fired for it .
    What I want to know is , Why is an elderly Man doing there to begin with ? An elderly person should not be amongst such large emotionally charged crowds of people . And thatís on top of increasing the likelihood of getting the coronavirus .

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Why do you need to keep saying you people?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Because he likes to **** talk liberals then play victim when someone craps all over his Fox News spouted garbage.

Because he likes to **** talk liberals then play victim when someone craps all over his Fox News spouted garbage.
    Now he is offended by the term ď you peopleĒ? Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I never said the cop did nothing wrong . I just donít think the cop should be fired for it .
    What I want to know is , Why is an elderly Man doing there to begin with ? An elderly person should not be amongst such large emotionally charged crowds of people . And thatís on top of increasing the likelihood of getting the coronavirus .
    He absolutely should be fired for it.

Thats not up to you. If he wants to be among that crowd, he has every constitutional right to do so. That doesnt mean he should be assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    More cops resigned , isnít that what you want? Less cops ?
    Let them have less cops. When Garsetti needs Federal help to control the rise in crime because of less cop then Trump can tell him to go to hell!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-05-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

He absolutely should be fired for it.

Thats not up to you. If he wants to be among that crowd, he has every constitutional right to do so. That doesnt mean he should be assaulted.
    Well if you are gonna subject yourself to large crowds of emotionally charged people then you should be willing to accept the risks that come with it . And again that cop shouldnít be fired, this is just over blowing an unfortunate incident .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Let them have less cops. When Garsetti needs help to control the rise in crime because of less cop then Trump can tell him to go to hell!
    Except the cops didn't resign. They're still on the force. So, as usual. Both of you have done little to no research. They just stepped down from the task force they're on. Big difference.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Let them have less cops. When Garsetti needs Federal help to control the rise in crime because of less cop then Trump can tell him to go to hell!
    I couldnít agree more .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    ''All 57 members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team have resigned from the team as a show of support for the two officers who were suspended last night.''

Resigned from the ERT, not the department. Reading is hard, I guess.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

No thats your misinterpretation of the message. Not everyone lives in your privileged White America. The fact is all the talk about America being a land of opportunity and liberty is not true for all races and it certainly doesnt apply equally.
    I understand the damn message. You act like we still live under the Jim Crow laws.....geez...

Iím against the platform!
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Except the cops didn't resign. They're still on the force. So, as usual. Both of you have done little to no research. They just stepped down from the task force they're on. Big difference.

Either way I donít have a problem with what they did .

Yeah there needs to be more transparency in police forces.

And its not overregulation. In some cases its the only regulation many of these departments ever had. In house audits are complete jokes. Its blue wall protecting blue wall.

But you all act like all police departments are bad and that is false.

There are bad seeds in every walk of life.

Why are you not concerned with all of the killings in Chicago with black on black?

Where are the protests for that?

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

ďNo thats your misinterpretation of the message. Not everyone lives in your privileged White America. The fact is all the talk about America being a land of opportunity and liberty is not true for all races and it certainly doesnt apply equally.Ē

As a son of immigrant parents from South America I find that post to be full of crap

But you all act like all police departments are bad and that is false.

There are bad seeds in every walk of life.

Why are you not concerned with all of the killings in Chicago with black on black?

Where are the protests for that?
    Just last week , 30 people were shot to death in Chicago . Where is the outrage over that ?